Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Million Muslimics match

Heavyduty053

OH Patty :praying: Do you love honest and peace loving Muslims?

The hipcrosity I have seen here is unexcusible... STOP MAKING EXCUSES!!!

Many here are painting a broad brush against MUSLIMS... like they are ALL terrorist.

NOT!

Do you believe in the constitution? The right to have your own religious beliefs?

Nuff Said  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Many here are painting a broad brush against MUSLIMS... like they are ALL terrorist.

NOT!

Do you believe in the constitution? The right to have your own religious beliefs?

Maggie it is plain and simple those without the one true God is Godless. We know them by their fruits.  May i ask why you have come out in defense of Muslims. You ask why we don't feel the same toward Jews.....Because they do not seek to destroy us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have been exposed to a lot of Christians in my time and I can say FROM MY EXPERIENCE, most are hypocritical, "judgment"-rendering folks. For example, my brother-in-law is a Baptist Minister of high regard. He is always pointing his finger at others. Even here, I have been judged by members who spout out a lot of Bible verses, etc, but are quick to condemn me, all-the-while, I am polite and not degrading to them. I am NOT saying any writer here is of such character (THANKS, HD for the info on the pulled pork!! Love it! I'll call it Pulled Poultry for my Islamic friends! hahaha), but giving you my personal experience. Perhaps, I have only run into "fake" Christians, but I have met a lot in my time, so the odds are pretty slim. I think it comes from the idea that we as individuals are somehow allowed to make judgment calls on others. Look at all the laws in the US!?!!? Do you think you have some God-given right to tell me how to live and, by extension, tell others they are doing wrong? Absolutely NOT. However, because of the environment in which we are raised promotes this mindset, we, naturally, will extend it to all aspect of our lives. Therefore, when you judge another, you might think it is perfectly normal and not offensive. However, the person being held in judgment might consider it as just what it is-judgment over them and take offense.

Again, thanks HD for the recipe! Gonna try it soon

• Upvote 4

I have been exposed to a lot of Christians in my time and I can say FROM MY EXPERIENCE, most are hypocritical, "judgment"-rendering folks. For example, my brother-in-law is a Baptist Minister of high regard. He is always pointing his finger at others. Even here, I have been judged by members who spout out a lot of Bible verses, etc, but are quick to condemn me, all-the-while, I am polite and not degrading to them. I am NOT saying any writer here is of such character (THANKS, HD for the info on the pulled pork!! Love it! I'll call it Pulled Poultry for my Islamic friends! hahaha), but giving you my personal experience. Perhaps, I have only run into "fake" Christians, but I have met a lot in my time, so the odds are pretty slim. I think it comes from the idea that we as individuals are somehow allowed to make judgment calls on others. Look at all the laws in the US!?!!? Do you think you have some God-given right to tell me how to live and, by extension, tell others they are doing wrong? Absolutely NOT. However, because of the environment in which we are raised promotes this mindset, we, naturally, will extend it to all aspect of our lives. Therefore, when you judge another, you might think it is perfectly normal and not offensive. However, the person being held in judgment might consider it as just what it is-judgment over them and take offense.Again, thanks HD for the recipe! Gonna try it soon

Quite correct I believe the colloquialism is "Sunday Christian".

Another way that pulled pork is made can be found here.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-texas-pulled-pork/

Each pallete is different mustard based barbecue versus sweet southern barbecue & Memphis style.

Cannot quite get my tounge to wrap around the mustard version.

Happy artery clogging!

Maggie it is plain and simple those without the one true God is Godless. We know them by their fruits.  May i ask why you have come out in defense of Muslims. You ask why we don't feel the same toward Jews.....Because they do not seek to destroy us.

Oh for Pete's Sake... You Are Hopeless.

I have been exposed to a lot of Christians in my time and I can say FROM MY EXPERIENCE, most are hypocritical, "judgment"-rendering folks. For example, my brother-in-law is a Baptist Minister of high regard. He is always pointing his finger at others. Even here, I have been judged by members who spout out a lot of Bible verses, etc, but are quick to condemn me, all-the-while, I am polite and not degrading to them. I am NOT saying any writer here is of such character (THANKS, HD for the info on the pulled pork!! Love it! I'll call it Pulled Poultry for my Islamic friends! hahaha), but giving you my personal experience. Perhaps, I have only run into "fake" Christians, but I have met a lot in my time, so the odds are pretty slim. I think it comes from the idea that we as individuals are somehow allowed to make judgment calls on others. Look at all the laws in the US!?!!? Do you think you have some God-given right to tell me how to live and, by extension, tell others they are doing wrong? Absolutely NOT. However, because of the environment in which we are raised promotes this mindset, we, naturally, will extend it to all aspect of our lives. Therefore, when you judge another, you might think it is perfectly normal and not offensive. However, the person being held in judgment might consider it as just what it is-judgment over them and take offense.

Again, thanks HD for the recipe! Gonna try it soon

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You ask why we don't feel the same toward Jews.....Because they do not seek to destroy us.

Just a few quotes from the Talmud, Judaism's holiest book:

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Should I continue?

I would hate to disappoint you Maggie, but yes I am a person that can love all.

Maggie, I'm not making excuses, I'm sorry that you can't comprehend what I trying to bring forth. 

NOT!

And many here are painting a broad brush against Christians as well.

You are absolutely right, they are not all terrorist.  And I can vouch for many Christians for not being terrorist as well.

Yes, I do believe in the constitution.  Yes, the right to practice my faith.

Not quiet,  just cause there is one bad apple in the basket doesn't mean they are all bad.

I would never say you are hopeless to you or anyone else.  Such harsh words.  :huh:

This going nowhere, last post on this topic. 

• Upvote 2

Each pallete is different mustard based barbecue versus sweet southern barbecue & Memphis style.

Cannot quite get my tounge to wrap around the mustard version.

Happy artery clogging!

I prefer a spices vinager myself.

Expat, I did a pork shoulder low and slow, NC style, with a home made spicey vinager sauce for my wife and her family in Udon last time in Thailand, they loved it. Several of the neighbors came around and loved it as well. Never did they think a farang could cook so well.

Just a few quotes from the Talmud, Judaism's holiest book:

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Should I continue?

No. What you should consider (and obviously have not-or choose not to) is the "New Covenant" of Jesus and the New Testament.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look guys i respect everyone's opinion on here and i have never pushed a christian message on anyone that said, they didn't want to hear it.......i know we are all human with different views.......Even God said that two people can look at the same thing and see it differently.......I know there are different religions here in this country......but let me ask this to the ones who want to ridicule me.

Has anyone one of you really dug deep inside Islamic views of just what they intenions are, or are you just making a fuss against me for the sake of doing so......I doubt many or any of you know the True writings of Islamic tells their followers that their faith is supposed to instill Shia Law of Islam throughtout the world before the 12th Imam can come......What does it say about their means for an infidel in time to come.

• Upvote 1

***///

Nice try PrettyPATTYANGEL....

we can see why you'd throw in the towel on the hopeless and misguided which are

too far in the tank of ignorance to ever be credible.

It should be left to it's own demise, for it will never prosper in TRUTH.

Sigh....Where's MARKINSA when we need him...?

• Upvote 1

***///

Nice try PrettyPATTYANGEL....

we can see why you'd throw in the towel on the hopeless and misguided which are

too far in the tank of ignorance to ever be credible.

It should be left to it's own demise, for it will never prosper in TRUTH.

Sigh....Where's MARKINSA when we need him...?

Sgt i think Patty meant well she was just like me sometimes whats she is thinking doesn't actually get on print the same....I don't think she would actually throw in the towel so to speak......she has a good heart but she is able to see the the unjustified truth in some things.

I agree that we have some people who will side with Muslims and thats fine....and there are some (few) that want peace but the majority has been poisoned over the years against the Great White Satan (US).......If they want peace here in this country then why are they burning christian church's killing christian people and flying their flags above the church's in Egypt right now this very minute. Is this the peace we are supposed to accept in this country......i don't think so.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 3

Sgt i think Patty meant well she was just like me sometimes whats she is thinking doesn't actually get on print the same....I don't think she would actually throw in the towel so to speak......she has a good heart but she is able to see the the unjustified truth in some things.

***///

We whole-heartedly agree ---

she is a wise, smart, humorous, peace-loving creature and we hate to see her chided by some here who

lack respect for her and her ideals. 

She was in a wrasslin' match with ignorance,

so we're glad she stepped over it and left it in the gutter where it belonged.

She rises above.... :)

• Upvote 3

I hope that with I my might that we can all hang together because as Franklin said if we don't we surely will all hang separately. 

If Rothschild is right that by controlling only the money he can control any country and about a 1000 of them are in on it it should be pretty easy to break their will.

After all they never put in an honest days work....

Peace

Come on RV 

• Upvote 1

That's very christian of you.

The down votes you got are such a classic example of the people here, it's hilarious!!

Aren't you an atheist?

What does it concern you if someone does not act like a Christian?

I get tired of people with a self righteous view trying to hang good people by their own petard.

P.S. I do not want the crazies of that particular Islamic group here either!

And that is common sense not Christianity.

I could do without all the radical Christians here too!

The down votes you got are such a classic example of the people here, it's hilarious!!

I don't worry of it. I know those negs come the intolerant and uniformed. I'm just trying to wake a few minds.

By the way, it's always nice to see you posting here.

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 1

Hey lost . Been a while

Looks like your right back making friends man.

hahahahahahahaha

take it easy Tiff

Back on topic for just a sec, the truth will out if they go ahead with the event. What we've been led to believe will happen and what they are now saying they are planning may be at polar opposites, perhaps both will be touched upon.

Now, off topic again, thanks for the recipe... I love All Recipes, it's my go to site for recipes. Even have the app on my Droid. And pork is my third favorite food group, after Pepsi and chocolate. ;)

I have a few muslim friends on facebook and we've never talked religion. I did, however, read over a note one had, I believe it was the 14 Tenets of Jannah or something along those lines. THAT scared me. I guess it's a type of Ramadan devotional. Some of it was no big deal, even to the point of being positive, but there were a couple of things that gave me pause and I decided that if these were the things he practiced, he didn't need to be my friend. (Please don't ask for specifics, I unfriended him and don't remember clearly much of anything.)

Just as in every other religion, followers have the choice to follow ALL of the tenets of their religion or pick and choose the ones they are most comfortable with. When one chooses to follow ALL of the teachings, they are considered fanatics or radicals. When they only follow parts, as is most often the case, they blend in with society. Will all of the muslims follow ALL of the tenets of their religion at some point? Who knows. But a religion that teaches that infidels must die and an infidel is anyone not muslim, that scares me. That scares me for my children and grandchildren, and the children of the world.

Then again, perhaps Christ will return in His glory before they get the chance.

KK

• Upvote 5

Back on topic for just a sec, the truth will out if they go ahead with the event. What we've been led to believe will happen and what they are now saying they are planning may be at polar opposites, perhaps both will be touched upon.

Now, off topic again, thanks for the recipe... I love All Recipes, it's my go to site for recipes. Even have the app on my Droid. And pork is my third favorite food group, after Pepsi and chocolate. ;)

I have a few muslim friends on facebook and we've never talked religion. I did, however, read over a note one had, I believe it was the 14 Tenets of Jannah or something along those lines. THAT scared me. I guess it's a type of Ramadan devotional. Some of it was no big deal, even to the point of being positive, but there were a couple of things that gave me pause and I decided that if these were the things he practiced, he didn't need to be my friend. (Please don't ask for specifics, I unfriended him and don't remember clearly much of anything.)

Just as in every other religion, followers have the choice to follow ALL of the tenets of their religion or pick and choose the ones they are most comfortable with. When one chooses to follow ALL of the teachings, they are considered fanatics or radicals. When they only follow parts, as is most often the case, they blend in with society. Will all of the muslims follow ALL of the tenets of their religion at some point? Who knows. But a religion that teaches that infidels must die and an infidel is anyone not muslim, that scares me. That scares me for my children and grandchildren, and the children of the world.

Then again, perhaps Christ will return in His glory before they get the chance.

KK

+1  man  

Your normally just ranting so It's cool when you give us a little bit whats in your head. 

besides bashing the kenyan

hahahahahaha :)  

• Upvote 1

Muleslayer, on 19 Aug 2013 - 9:51 PM, said:

Aren't you an atheist?

What does it concern you if someone does not act like a Christian?

I get tired of people with a self righteous view trying to hang good people by their own petard.

P.S. I do not want the crazies of that particular Islamic group here either!

And that is common sense not Christianity.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/158378-million-muslimics-match/page-3#ixzz2cfDWqdiU

May I suggest you you move to a Muslim country then?

You might find it more to your liking.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Upvote 1

+1  man  

Your normally just ranting so It's cool when you give us a little bit whats in your head. 

besides bashing the kenyan

hahahahahaha :)  

Sweet dog, you're thinking of Kaduko... I try not to bash anyone... and I rarely rant... but I'll take the +1 ;)

KK

Here's the note I mentioned earlier; I'm not going to take the time to translate or understand the foreign words, if anyone would like to, feel free to share with the class! ;)

KK

25 Ways to Enter Jannah
October 2, 2012 at 9:33am

Our Beloved Prophet SalAllahu Alaihi Wasallam, said:

1. “Whoever meets Allah without ascribing anything to Him will enter Jannah.” [bukhari]

2. “Whoever believes (has Imaan) in Allah and His Messenger (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam), and establishes the prayer and fasts the month of Ramadan, it is incumbent upon Allah that He enters him in Jannah.” [bukhari]

3.” Whoever builds a masjid seeking by it the Pleasure of Allah, Allah will build for him a similar place in Jannah.” [bukhari]

4. “Whoever prays the two cool prayers (Asr and Fajr) will enter Jannah.” [bukhari]

5. “Whoever goes to the Masjid (every) morning and in the afternoon (for the congregational prayer), Allah will prepare for him an honorable place in Jannah with good hospitality for (what he has done) every morning and afternoon goings.” [bukhari]

6. “Whoever can guarantee (the chastity of) what is between his two jaw-bones and what is between his two legs (i.e. his tongue and his private parts), I guarantee Jannah for him.” [bukhari]

7. “Whoever prays 12 rakaat in the day and night, a house in Jannah will be built for him.” [Muslim]

8. “Whoever treads a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him the path to Jannah.” [bukhari]

9. “Whoever repeats after the muadhdhin from his heart (i.e., sincerely) will enter Jannah.” [Abu Dawud]

10. “There is not one of you who perfects his wudu and prays two rakaat setting about them with his heart as well as his face except that Jannah would be mandatory for him.” [Abu Dawud]

11. Whoever says: “I am pleased with Allah as my Rabb, and with Islam as my Deen, and with Muhammad (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) as my Prophet, Jannah would be mandatory for him.” [Abu Dawud]

12. “Whosoever last words are: laa ilaaha il Allah, will enter Paradise.”[Abu Dawud, Saheeh]

13. Whoever says “SubhanAllah al-Adheem wa biHamdihi, Glorified and Exalted is Allah, The Great, and with His Praise”, a date-palm will planted for him in Jannah.”[Tirmidhi]

14. “Whoever dies and is free from three: arrogance, grudges and debt will enter Jannah.” [Tirmidhi]

15. “Whoever raises two girls, he and I will enter Jannah.” [Tirmidhi]

16. “Whoever calls the adhan for 12 years, Jannah will become mandatory for him.”[ibn Maajah]

17. Whoever asks Allah for Jannah three times, Jannah will say: “O Allah, enter him into Jannah.” [Tirmidhi]

18. “Whoever visits an ailing person or a brother of his to seek the Pleasure of Allah, an announcer (angel) calls out: May you be happy, may your walking be blessed, and may you be awarded a dignified position in Jannah.” [Tirmidhi]

19. “Indeed, truthfulness leads to righteousness and indeed righteousness leads to Jannah.’ [bukhari]

20. “Allah guarantees him who strives in His Cause and whose motivation for going out is nothing but Jihad in His Cause and belief in His Word, that He will admit him into Jannah.” [bukhari]

21. “O people, spread the salaam (greetings), feed the hungry, and pray while the people are asleep, you will enter Jannah in peace.” [Tirmidhi]

22. “(The performance of) Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the previous Umrah; and the reward of Hajj Mabrur (i.e., one accepted) is nothing but Jannah.” [bukhari]

23. “Allah has ninety-nine Names, one hundred minus one, and whoever believes in their meanings and acts accordingly, will enter Jannah.” [bukhari]

24. “I saw a man going about in Jannah (and enjoying himself) as a reward for cutting from the middle of the road, a tree which was causing inconvenience to the Muslims.” [Muslim]

25.“If somebody recites this invocation during the day, and if he should die then, he will be from the people of Jannah. And if he recites it in the night, and if he should die on the same day, he will be from the people of Jannah.” [bukhari]

“Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana ‘abduka, wa ana ‘ala ‘ahdika wa Wa’dika mastata’tu abu’u Laka bi ni ‘matika wa abu’u Laka bidhanbi; faghfirli fa’innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba ill a anta. A’uidhu bika min sharri ma sana’tu,abu’u Laka bini’matika ‘alaiya, wa Abu Laka bidhanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta”

“O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am You servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You.”

“Allah has promised the believing men and women estates with rivers flowing beneath it, in which they will abide, and pleasing homes in the gardens of Eden. And the acceptance from Allah is the most important; such is the greatest success.”[9:72]

I don't worry of it. I know those negs come the intolerant and uniformed. I'm just trying to wake a few minds.

By the way, it's always nice to see you posting here.

Hey nice to see you're still around too! I come and go, I suppose

Hey lost . Been a while

Looks like your right back making friends man.

hahahahahahahaha

take it easy Tiff

I love how you think calling me Tiff will somehow discredit anything I have to say. Anyway, hey Dog!