Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UNDER SIEGE: Fear on the Border in Fort Hancock, TX

Published on Aug 10, 2013

http://StandWithArizona.com
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against INVASION...."
U.S. Constitution, Article 4, Section 4.

In Ft. Hancock, TX, as with much of our Southern border, this Constitutional mandate is totally ignored by the Federal government. For this is a town under siege by the Mexican cartels. And the Sheriff and people are left to fight it out for themselves, by themselves, as this video report shows.
The border is NOT secure, dammit. And not a single "immigration reform" bill should even be considered in the U.S. House until the people of Ft. Hancock and every border town can sleep safe at night.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 7

Cartels moving across the border and murdering US citizens is not a "may happen" situation.  It is happening now and at the federal level it is being brushed aside like a minor infraction.  Mexican citizens are fleeing the terror that they deal with every day. This has nothing to do with race.  Texans have a long history of hispanic inclusion and a very large hispanic population.  The problem has nothing to do with individuals coming to the US for a "better way of life," that is accepted as normal.  It is the criminal element, drug lords and pushers, and the trafficking of drugs, murder, and control. 

Hats off to the citizen guards on the Texas border.  

• Upvote 2

It doesn't matter where we are located in this once great country. Being unarmed and unprepared to fight is being completely irresponsible to your brothers and sisters, meaning everyone in this country!

Edited by sxsess
  • Upvote 5

It doesn't matter where we are located in this once great country. Being unarmed and unprepared to fight is being completely irresponsible to your brothers and sisters, meaning everyone in this country!

+1 sxsess

Any american thats not on a government watch list by now should be completely ashamed of themselves.

Cartel members should be shot on site and no questions ask.

Every true patriot in this country should own at least 4 semi auto rifles to hand out the extras  to clan members when the time comes. 

and at the bare minimum 4000 rounds for each rifle.  

• Upvote 2

+1 sxsess

Any american thats not on a government watch list by now should be completely ashamed of themselves.

Every true patriot in this country should own at least 4 semi auto rifles to hand out the extras  to clan members when the time comes. 

Guess I need to up my quota - only have 2 rifles (one bolt action and 1 lever action), 2 pistols (1 revolver and 1 semi-auto) and 1 shotgun.

However - I've offset that some with a crossbow, a compound bow, trained in mobility/countermobility tactics, booby traps, and just a smattering of demolition...

• Upvote 4

"The only fear we have, is fear itself" - because

1 John 4:18 NKJV
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

"walk softly and carry a big stick" - because

Luke 22:38 NKJV
So they said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough."

Boy Scout motto: "Be Prepared"
WM13

Amen to that brother!! :twothumbs:

+1 sxsess

They already kicked me out of the clan bro! ROFL  I agree with ya though 100%.

Actually this maybe a good time for me to add a migratory drug dealer stamp to my hunting license, I hear they are in full plummage this time of year and would make a really nice mount up on the wall with my other trophies!! :eyebrows:  :cigar: 

• Upvote 2

Guess I need to up my quota - only have 2 rifles (one bolt action and 1 lever action), 2 pistols (1 revolver and 1 semi-auto) and 1 shotgun.

However - I've offset that some with a crossbow, a compound bow, trained in mobility/countermobility tactics, booby traps, and just a smattering of demolition...

Sweeet . I really like the booby trap part Tank. Your definitely a handy man to have around.

To the deaf and blind , there you have it, this administration has abandon us.  But continue to use your tax dollars for foreigners.

The cartel's will not stop at anything. 

Sorry :(  if I offended anyone with my metaphor on the :o  deaf and blind remark.  Not my intentions.  :peace:

• Upvote 2

Sorry :(  if I offended anyone with my metaphor on the :o  deaf and blind remark.  Not my intentions.  :peace:

Pattyangel your always quick to correct or apologize for any ill intentions that may come from your comments. 

Classy women in my book. :twothumbs:

I have been noticing that too in PattyAngel :) Trying to bring folks together...

Way To Go PattyAngel :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Pattyangel your always quick to correct or apologize for any ill intentions that may come from your comments. 

Classy women in my book. :twothumbs:

:tiphat:  :blush:

I have been noticing that too in PattyAngel :) Trying to bring folks together...

Way To Go PattyAngel :tiphat:

Your just now noticing!!!! just kidding Maggie.  Thank you Maggie, it means a lot coming from you sweetie.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Sweeet . I really like the booby trap part Tank. Your definitely a handy man to have around.

5 years in the Artillery, 8 years in Armor, 2 years as a Scout, and 6 years as Infantry - and 52 years living in Montana - a guy picks up a few tricks here and there.

The fact that our limp noodle of a president vowed under oath to protect America from invaders and to support the Constitution seems to be grounds for impeachment.  America has invaders that our response is simply to make the areas off limits to Americans.  Texas is under siege.  AZ is under siege.  California is getting what it deserves with going bankrupt because of the billions is spends on illegals and their families.  Drugs and drug violence is rampant with many ties to Mexican gangs in American and ties in cartels.  What is this bozo doing besides going on vacations and spending tax money?  And he DARES to talk about taking away OUR weapons.

The same page here. It won't be long before these government endorsed thugs are active in the streets of every Texas city. You can thank the marxistimpostersodomite illegal president and his cesspool thugs for what is happening here. I guess a little bit of the blame should be directed toward the spineless minority in the  senate. :twocents: