Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TonyTNT - The UN Announcement Is Being Put Together As I Type This !

DinarThug

Ah.. just make sure you put your dong back in your pants, otherwise, you might not get too far from the house. People tend to frown on to those dong's hanging out, flapping in the breeze.........

If they are flapping in the breeze  it could only mean they are light as a feather or a cigarette..........

Edited by umbertino

Let's take these bald-faced lies ONE-AT-A-TIME: There were NO computer glitches, shut-downs or

#1. Banks are NOT working "extended hours." Everybody at the two LARGEST Regional Wells Fargo and Chase banks in this North Central Region of Texas took LUNCH today. I know, because my own business banker was on lunch break when I had to check on an international SWIFT. So it was that ALL in her department also took THEIR lunch breaks!

#2. Insofar as any such "MADE-UP" garbage about the UN??? The Administrative Assistant to one of the Economic Officers is from my city, and a quick call to her ASSURRED me that NO SUCH preparations are being made for ANY such announcement.

#3. There were NO computer "situations" yesterday. ALL the major banks functioned PERFECTLY on-line with the Fed and with InterBank SWIFT Messages ALL DAY LONG! There were NO shut-downs, temporary hold-ups or any OTHER so-called "COMPUTER SITUATIONS."

This guy, Tony get WORSE by the HOUR! When he just grabs ANYTHING out of clear air and states it as though it were true, and POSTS it. . .well somebody seems ALWAYS to RE-post it here where EVERY TIME he is proven to be nothing but telling lying GARBAGE!

How long before the Mods. BLOCK this harmful, insideous liar?

Skybear, I personally work in banking and finance.  Everything you said posted above was the truth. 

I personally took my lunch yesterday, so did all my staff, so did every one in all back office areas, and so did all of the staff in all of my bank institution's branches and main offices.  All computers were up and running perfectly yesterday. 

As far as the UN is concerned; the UN has nothing directly to do with Iraq's currency.  That would be the CBI and IMF working together. 

Tony TNT is the current running joke and appears to be booting Okie from the top spot for Lying Guru of the Century. 

I wonder if Tony TNT understands that Hell really does exist? 

Tony TNT must be the brother of the current pig (referencing to George Orwell's book "Animal Farm") in the White House; because every time they open their mouths, a lie comes out.   

Here's the latest Cover Your Azz  'INTEL' from TNT. Can someone explain why the FOREX needs to sync with the ISX in order to trigger the 'International' release of the RV? Is the ISX the 'connector' for the IQD and the FOREX? Seems like a cover excuse to me but what do I know? (rhetorical question). I know the ISX is now connected to NASDAQ but I don't quite have a full grasp of how that facilitates FOREX trading. In other words - make it 'Internationally Tradeable'.

7-27-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   THIS WAS RELEASED THURSDAY AT 3:23 PM TO THE UST.  THE UST IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FOREX TRIED TO UPLOAD THURSDAY NIGHT.  FOREX TRIED TO SYNC WITH ISX.  DID NOT WORK.  THEY TRIED FRIDAY MORNING.  ISX WOULD NOT ACCEPT SIGNAL.  ISX CLOSED TILL MONDAY MORNING...SUNDAY HOLIDAY. THIS IS WHAT I'M BEING TOLD FROM WASHINGTON...I'M JUST PASSING THIS ON.  

7-27-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   THE CALL I GOT THIS AFTERNOON RE-CONFIRMED WHAT WENT DOWN.  HOWEVER, WITH THAT SAID UST IS WORKING WITH IRAQ TO MAKE THIS WORK, WHAT I WAS TOLD AND WE MAY SEE THIS SUNDAY MORNING WHEN CBI OPENS AND BE AT THE BANK MONDAY, TREAT THIS AS RUMOR.  THE RATE IS 3.42...WILL FREE FLOAT

Edited by PA10

Here's the latest Cover Your Azz  'INTEL' from TNT. Can someone explain why the FOREX needs to sync with the ISX in order to trigger the 'International' release of the RV? Is the ISX the 'connector' for the IQD and the FOREX? Seems like a cover excuse to me but what do I know? (rhetorical question). I know the ISX is now connected to NASDAQ but I don't quite have a full grasp of how that facilitates FOREX trading. In other words - make it 'Internationally Tradeable'.

7-27-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   THIS WAS RELEASED THURSDAY AT 3:23 PM TO THE UST.  THE UST IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FOREX TRIED TO UPLOAD THURSDAY NIGHT.  FOREX TRIED TO SYNC WITH ISX.  DID NOT WORK.  THEY TRIED FRIDAY MORNING.  ISX WOULD NOT ACCEPT SIGNAL.  ISX CLOSED TILL MONDAY MORNING...SUNDAY HOLIDAY. THIS IS WHAT I'M BEING TOLD FROM WASHINGTON...I'M JUST PASSING THIS ON.  

7-27-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   THE CALL I GOT THIS AFTERNOON RE-CONFIRMED WHAT WENT DOWN.  HOWEVER, WITH THAT SAID UST IS WORKING WITH IRAQ TO MAKE THIS WORK, WHAT I WAS TOLD AND WE MAY SEE THIS SUNDAY MORNING WHEN CBI OPENS AND BE AT THE BANK MONDAY, TREAT THIS AS RUMOR.  THE RATE IS 3.42...WILL FREE FLOAT.

Their faces match their axxes once again.

Thank dinarthug  My spell check is not happy. i am still waiting for Adam,s email. I do like reading your info. keep them coming. Maybe we will upgrade from being winter Texas to Florida,but it will take an RV as Florida is more costly than south Texas to live and much warmer than Minnesota.

Thank dinarthug  My spell check is not happy. i am still waiting for Adam,s email. I do like reading your info. keep them coming. Maybe we will upgrade from being winter Texas to Florida,but it will take an RV as Florida is more costly than south Texas to live and much warmer than Minnesota.

Stay in the Valley! Much better than Florida

Oh no! At least I will understand when Tony has to come out with a new rate & date this time. It's because all of those poor tellers passed out from starvation so they couldn't handle the rv.  Those poor tellers......

I agree Strappy........

• Upvote 2