Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN announced RV at 1400Hrs EST.

Luigi1

I was just working on a seperate post about this after getting a call from my friend who turned me on to the Dinar several years ago on recommendations from his contact who is a high up retired banker with BofA and WF. He said his contact told him about the announcement at the UN around 2:15 EST and the rate was $3.68.

Hope it is all true for once.

GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I was just working on a seperate post about this after getting a call from my friend who turned me on to the Dinar several years ago on recommendations from his contact who is a high up retired banker with BofA and WF. He said his contact told him about the announcement at the UN around 2:15 EST and the rate was $3.68.

GO RV!!!!!

Really now....Hmmmmmmmm That is interesting

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

three confirmations?

One was the first of sarges gals saying "bluewolf you are full of crap if you think its gonna RV at 13.42

the second was sarges gal number two saying 'bluewolf you are so full of crap you prob do not have any dinar"

The third was sarges gal saying :"bluewold if you start another rumor we will shut you up with our fist until this thing RV's"

• Upvote 5

Vegas and Reno are already burnt for cashing . Most likely it'll be Carson City  or Elko or Winnemucca or......

Freakin' hilarious Umbert! 

You are "one - a spicy meat -a - balla!"

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

on a date with princess peach cashing out.

They got a hot dog at the cart with TNT Tony before going to the Bank across the street!

WM13

Sometimes I wonder if this is all real or a flash back of a mushroom trip from my younger days. (someone fed them to me unaware what I was eating) :eyebrows:

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

GO RV!!!!!

Newbie confirmation alert.....please stand clear

• Upvote 2

GO RV!!!!!

HERE IS 1 of bluepuppy confirmation. The other 2 are Randlln and wifeintheknow
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They got a hot dog at the cart with TNT Tony before going to the Bank across the street!

WM13

Sometimes I wonder if this is all real or a flash back of a mushroom trip from my younger days. (someone fed them to me unaware what I was eating) :eyebrows:

Ok... It's confession time...........Mushroom trip, huh........Peyotl?