Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Disable the official working hours Thursday in Baghdad and the provinces due to high temperatures

yota691

Urgent .. disable the official working hours Thursday in Baghdad and the provinces due to high temperatures

Thursday, July 18, 2013 01:01

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad - where]

The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to disable the official working hours Thursday in Baghdad and the provinces.

The secretariat said in a statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that he "decided to disable the official working hours Thursday in Baghdad and the provinces due to high temperatures."

He added that "holiday on Thursday does not include doctors."

Some of the provincial council decided to consider on Thursday a public holiday because of the high temperatures that approached 50 degrees Celsius. Ended.

Edited by yota691

***///

Pssttt.... hey, kids....

anybody stop to think this is a "ruse" to mark the RV DAY...? :eyebrows:

after all....it IS a Thursday.... ;)

Mekka Lekka hi

Mecca Hiney Ho and make it so.....

Jambi has spoken :ph34r: 

Adam did say the RV could happen without warning ... I think Ole Sarge may be on to sumfin  <_<

• Upvote 1

122. That's all? That's like a cold snap there. I have pictures outside my office with the thermo showing 141! Puuulllleeeease.

That's right ! My first summer in Kuwait - '04 got up to 159 at the Ammo Depot and stayed in the 150s for over a week. That whole summer was like living in a Blast Furnace with Sandstorm blowing up our arses to boot. Weeks on end of 135 + temps spiking with 140s all the time.

OOOO, it's too hot to push a pencil & drive a desk. Try defusing 2.5 inch High Explosive Rockets delivered on busted up crates full of Iraqi sand that aren't properly shunted. One misstep and you're a BLOT on the Landscape ! ! ! People trying to kill you all the time, wanting to blow you up.

What a bunch of sissy mary, candy a$$, sniveling babies . . . god almighty these people really are the Crowning Turd in the Waterpipe !

YEAH, I feel good ! . . . got that off my chest !