Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots On The Street #3

possum

Possum Jr reports several car bombs for celbritory effect in anticipation of the final papers being signed for the RV between now and next Wednesday. Take you a mellow 1960's attitude to this and Hit The Carpet and Make Soppy wet with alligator tears for backsliding, sinning and doubting Me. Momma is soaking up my tears right not from our brand new carpet and I want to hear a sounding AMEN!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Possum Jr reports several car bombs for celbritory effect in anticipation of the final papers being signed for the RV between now and next Wednesday. Take you a mellow 1960's attitude to this and Hit The Carpet and Make Soppy wet with alligator tears for backsliding, sinning and doubting Me. Momma is soaking up my tears right not from our brand new carpet and I want to hear a sounding AMEN!!!

Hope the Rv is here possum! One question though, won't Ramadan get in the way of them Rv'ing?? I heard nothing gets done during Ramadan since it's a national holiday. Thanks in advance! GO RV!! :woot:

this is afterall a foreign currency site so at first I thought she might be Italian, but from the avatar Im thinking Brazierian........

If you ever come visit in this part of the world.. I'll be sure to introduce you to a few Italian Women. No prob.

I understand you're a married man. Your prob.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I would love to visit......Fernando would be upset

Is it a question to me? Or are you telling me that if you leave Fernando for awhile and come visit here... Then he'll be very upset and won't take you back home nomore.........In this case... Ok.... I'll understand. 

No " hard" feelings... Word

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I dont know, is it just me or is that a brazier the above poster is sporting.........

:nooo: It's a sundress! Honest! I'll wear it to an rv party....  :lol:

He's been asking that twice......What are you going to do if he asks again for  the 3rd time? I heard it's a felony....

Edited by umbertino

I dont know, is it just me or is that a brazier the above poster is sporting.........

Why, Did U Want To Borrow It Since Ur Wife Cut U Off From Wearing Hers ...

And Who Still Uses The Word Brazier ? :blink:

I Thought That In Texas They Grow 'Em So Big They're Called 'Over The Shoulder Boulder Holders' !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3