Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We may have a Real RV Rate

RVWITHME

Sounds good buddy ..... the part in red is the bit i'm worried about .... when they say "soon" we know from experience that means anytime in the next 10 years ...... how far away is "in the future"

in the coming days...

• Upvote 1

Come on people!

OPEN your eyes.

So long as the Central Bank continues to purchase dinars in the open bank market (as they have done EVERY DAY, including today), at the trashcan rate of 1166 dinars to the USD, there has been NO revaluation!

These people posting these rediculous claims should be horsewhipped.

I would be pleased with the 1 to 1 even considering the USD is in a very watered down state now due to the printing press's running 24/7.

:bravo:         :backflip:

I just hope this happens before the collapse of the USD. At this point we don't know when this will happen.

• Upvote 1

Im not trying to be negaitive but I have a strong feeling that we will be waiting passed Ramadan

You are saying pass Ramadan..? how about in the middle..? or before Ramadan which I think far fetched too.  Still remember, we are dealing with donkey here :)  I mean they only want to move when they want to move, it doesn't matter how much you want to pull, shove and push.  They move on their own pace :)

At least they are doing something to show their effort towards a worldly recognized country again :) or should I say currency :)

• Upvote 3

I can't help but wonder how many people will cash out as soon as it rvs and how many will wait for a higher rate. I mean, what if it DOES come out at a dime? It'll go up eventually, but how many people are in a position or willing to wait for an increase? I guess it depends on how much you hold, if it's a low rate but you have megamillions, you likely wouldn't be as concerned as those who have a million or less.

KK

• Upvote 2

OK all, the News Story below contains a Solid indicator of the REAL RV Rate we should be expecting.

Currently, $1 USD / 1166 IQD = .000857632933 IQD per 1 USD

They are saying that the "constant value" should be 118,000%...

Therefore, .000857632933 IQD X 118,000% = $1.01200686094 USD

So there you have it, the new "expected" rate for the RV at about a buck.

Maybe we will get more, but this seems to be the actual calculation that they will be using to do this RV (IMHO)..

Story below is from Newshound:

Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future

02/07/2013 (00:01 pm)

Timid rise in the value of the dinar was accompanied by a decrease in demand for the dollar

Experiencing the local market at the present time high shy of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar amid expectations of a number of companies and shops owners banking increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar in the coming period because of the touched lack of demand for the dollar and keep the citizen because of belonging to the local currency.

Says the director of Al Anwar banking and financial transfer in the Harthiya Mohammed owner that “demand for the U.S. dollar fell to a remarkable”, noting that the citizens preferred to keep the local currency reverse of what it was in the past.

He adds in his speech to the extent that “the decision to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the impact on our business since the first day price of the dollar fell dramatically.

For his part, saw Muhammad retribution SAB replace banking in the Mansour district to the extent that “the increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar natural, so why is owned by Iraq of hard currency abroad, noting that it funds the sale of oil received by Iraq in U.S. dollars, and the abundance of this currency increases the drop height of the dinar.

And retribution expressed happiness increase the value of the Iraqi dinar, albeit a slight rise somewhat, but it is expected to reach a value to higher limits comparable to the U.S. dollar in the future.

And retribution student based on the economic side of the country, including the central bank to prepare for any sudden movement in the high or low value of the dinar on the grounds that the decision is still new and can not be known to the dollar fixed price at the present time.

Within likely Fadel Mayali, an Iraqi trader to rise more the value of the Iraqi dinar after the maximum speed which rose due to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, stressing that the Iraqi trade depends mainly on the dollar may not get upset at the outer level.

Mayali said to the extent that “the constant value of the Iraqi dinar previously is 118,000 dinars for $ category percent

And that the rise in previous periods was a result of the political conditions expected to return to that value.

Mayali stressed the need for the government bodies are ready for market movements and exchange rates against the dinar.

Well at least it's and actual mathematical formula based on an actual article with a link ...numbers don't lie and liers dont figure. Thank You "RVWITHME"...It is better info than any BS Guru with secret contacts and NO FACTS!!

• Upvote 1

At this point, I will be

very happy with a nickel!

This needs to end, SOON!

Holy words.

All that calculations, is way too much for me.  I think the Iraqi's could simplify, the equation.  Something like this.....1166=1.166.  See, just put the decimal point in there, and forget about all these equations!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:shrug:

Good one, NWGUY.....

• Upvote 2

all guessing and best possible outcome..put out by those who sell and continue to market the dinar. do you think a guru will say it wont rv? You would be more accurate asking your grocery store bagger, to pick a number from one to ten.

Oh....and if theres a rate going to be rv'd, you wont be reading it in some article, days, weeks, or months before a rv.

If anyone, anyone had a guarantee of even a moderate rv.......preannouncing it......will destroy any benefit it couldve supplied

Interesting

Not to get anyone hot and bothered!!!! I seem to remember something from Adam around election time last when it was thought that we would get an RV when our President was elected that: The Iraqis were a proud people and did not want to be second to the Kuwaitees; that being said, the RV rate would be equal or greater than the value of the Kuwait Dinar, if that makes any sense. At the 5.5 mil that I currently hold, I would be more than happy with a 1:1 ratio!!!! Been on this train a long time now and I've got nothing but time!!!!!!!!

I remember a ti

Not to get anyone hot and bothered!!!! I seem to remember something from Adam around election time last when it was thought that we would get an RV when our President was elected that: The Iraqis were a proud people and did not want to be second to the Kuwaitees; that being said, the RV rate would be equal or greater than the value of the Kuwait Dinar, if that makes any sense. At the 5.5 mil that I currently hold, I would be more than happy with a 1:1 ratio!!!! Been on this train a long time now and I've got nothing but time!!!!!!!!

I remember a time years back when a member would post how much dinar they had and there would be dozens of posts following saying to not do that for personal security reasons.........now, nobody could give 2 shitzzzz , as no criminal in their right mind would rob you for your dinar.......in fact they would probably pay you to take it back so they could move on with their lives.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What I am having a hard time with is, if Iraq increases the value of the Dinar? They will profit more than anyone else. They sell it for a buck, turns their billions of Dinar into billions of dollars straight across. I may have lost my marbles but it is a win win situation for Iraq?

I remember a ti

I remember a time years back when a member would post how much dinar they had and there would be dozens of posts following saying to not do that for personal security reasons.........now, nobody could give 2 shitzzzz , as no criminal in their right mind would rob you for your dinar.......in fact they would probably pay you to take it back so they could move on with their lives.....

:backflip:  :backflip: :backflip: