Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI site is down

Come on guys, you don't take a site down to update information.

I know this because I do Web and Application development.

A site mainly goes down due to technical problems of running the site and this can often apply to too traffic (visitors) hitting the site all at once due to the website server not having enough bandwidth and many other possible related problems.

Hey,wait just a second.....

Doesn't iqdheadlines resemble Edward Snowden--the NSA leaker--just a little too much?  Hmmmmm...... 

:)

I don't know. Maybe we are just overloading their server, but I am hoping there is mor to it than that.

Roadrunner

I know I have checked it at least four or five times today, and everyone else here has probably done the same or more. That's a lot of hits in one day.

Roadrunner

Iraq's new fiscal year started on June 6 this year. Since they haven't shut down in the last 3 weeks, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that's probably not it. As much as I want this to be RV related, my common sense tells me that we have just wreaked havok on their server by having several thousand additional hits per day.

Roadrunner

its been up, its been down. bit of a conspiratorial view on this but what if its not down everywhere as in they are isolating themselves. updating in iraq, running and testing the "new" website or updated one there but to prevent this from reaching the rest of the world they are having the servers around the world, like the one in texas shut off. no proof, just an idea. Go RV