Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Proper Way To Beat Your Wife

yota691

I have always called her Lorena Bobd it!

More power to her!

I have to apologize to all the men, for making my statement about Lorena Bobbitt.  I would never wish this on any man.  Sorry, I let the video get the best of me. 

But we women do have a scorn you do not want to deal with.  Like LadyGrace's Daddy said, we do fight back.  ;)

• Upvote 2

I see it a lot here (not the beatings, mind you), but the whole attitude. Woman walks BEHIND her husband, says nothing but only to correct/govern the children and when spoken to FIRST by the man. Yep, slavery at its finest-they dont know they are slaves. Must maintain her honor whilst the husband is looking for from side action at the local bar. most Thai "workers" wont go with them because they throw the same attitude on them and will demand a LOT more money for "services" rendered. Oh, and all the girls I spoke with say the men are very FAST on the draw since they are so repressed! So, I guess they make more money for less work! Hahahaha.

dunno, just saying......Sad to see, but that is their culture. what can you do?

• Upvote 1

***///

This caveman mentality is so primitive, base, un-evolved....

Now you see why we must fight against Sharia law gaining a foothold in this Country!

As screwed up as we may be here right now,

we are repulsed by the global lefty ideology that the USofA is a top offender of Human Rights.

And how come we don't see these self-righteous libs going after these guys...? 

Because they're too busy telling the world that Uncle Sam is a critical offender because we're coddling some

mad bombers in Guantanamo, that's why. <_<

• Downvote 2

***///

This caveman mentality is so primitive, base, un-evolved....

Now you see why we must fight against Sharia law gaining a foothold in this Country!

As screwed up as we may be here right now,

we are repulsed by the global lefty ideology that the USofA is a top offender of Human Rights.

And how come we don't see these self-righteous libs going after these guys...? 

Because they're too busy telling the world that Uncle Sam is a critical offender because we're coddling some

mad bombers in Guantanamo, that's why. <_<

ARE YOU CALLING ME OUT? :)

Yes I Was Just Saying That We Are Holding 790 Prisoners That Have NOT Been Charged.

You Calling Me A "Self- Righteous- Lib"?

Put Em Up Girl! I'm So Ready.

You Are As ABUSIVE As Those Bast*rds ... Any Day. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I have to apologize to all the men, for making my statement about Lorena Bobbitt.  I would never wish this on any man.  Sorry, I let the video get the best of me. 

But we women do have a scorn you do not want to deal with.  Like LadyGrace's Daddy said, we do fight back.  ;)

Patty,

We have our own ways to fight back :)  look back in history. If the snake could talk Adam to eat the fruit, we are all doomed but the fact that even the snake knows woman has more influence in man than man wants to admit ;)  so watch out.. some of us are beautiful but can be deadly ;)

• Upvote 1

Watch This and THEN Respond.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

Winner of the Silver Bear at the 2006 Berlin Film Festival, The Road to Guantanamo, directed by Michael Winterbottom and Mat Whitecross, uses interviews, news footage, and reenactments to tell the story of the Tipton Three, young British men of Pakistani descent who were detained for over two years without charges at Guantanamo Bay by the American military. Shafiq (played by Riz Ahmed in the reenactments), Ruhel (Farhad Harun), Asif (Arfan Usman), and Monir (Waqar Siddiqui) traveled to Pakistan to take part in Asif's wedding to a Pakistani girl. Once in Pakistan, they hooked up with Zahid (Shahid Iqbal), Shafiq's cousin, and they all met in Karachi. There, they attended a mosque, where the imam urged worshipers to help those in need in Afghanistan, and where an inexpensive bus trip over the border was organized. Out of a sense of charity, or perhaps a naïve lust for adventure, the young men decided to travel to Afghanistan. The American bombing campaign begins shortly after they arrive. While trying to get back over the border, they find themselves in the Taliban stronghold of Konduz, where they are captured by the Northern Alliance during the Taliban surrender. At this point, Monir is separated from the group, and they never see him again. Shafiq, Ruhel, and Asif are brought to Sheberghan prison, where they are detained under miserable conditions, until the Americans discover that they are British. At that point, their journey to Guantanamo begins. Asif Iqbal, Ruhel Ahmed, and Shafiq Rasul describe their ordeal at the hands of American and British intelligence, who were determined to get them to confess their nonexistent links to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, while the brutal scenes are reenacted onscreen. The Road to Guantanamo was shown at the 2006 Tribeca Film Festival. - Josh Ralske, All Movie Guide

Mods... If you deem this Forum section is not appropriate, plese move to  right section. ( I thought it was better to post it here than on the Off-Topic).

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151261-documentary-the-road-to-guantanamo/#ixzz2X9RnZWwt
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

One of us lived in Arlington, VA and had our nails done by Lorena in the salon by our townhouse there.

Because we were one of her few clients who spoke Spanish,

she used to tell and share everything about her loser husband.

She was at her wits end and desperate even before "the incident".

In her former country she was a teacher.  Articulate, intelligent, soft-spoken and long-suffering in her

predicament with the idiot spouse who treated her like garbage and gave her no credit for being the

bright woman she is.

Did we 'joke' about her doing that to him.... maybe we did.  But we never thought she'd actually do it.

Needless to say, we cheered and took up a collection for a lawyer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Criminals belong in cages. 

Your defence of them blowing people up, wanting to destroy the US and

killing our Soldiers and Civilians is very telling of your own streak for violence and calling people out.

The Guantanamo murderers are treated better than they would be in their own countries.

Spare us the propaganda drivel. 

It costs the US Taxpayer more money to meet their specific cultural needs

and dietary requirements in that joint than you've probably seen in your whole life.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You Are Wrong. IMHO :)

They Are NOT Criminals... I really would not wish this for any human being.

There are 80 men there that they just got around to looking at their files and were told 2 years ago that they were "cleared" and could go home.

They are still there. I can't imagine the pain they must be feeling. :(

Just be happy it is NOT you...

• Upvote 1

WHY BE SURPRISED??  THEY'RE THE SAME MUSLIM PIG SCUM THAT SEND THEIR LITTLE SONS AND DAUGHTERS, STRAPPED WITH EXPLOSIVES, INTO A MARKETPLACE!

WHAT A TRULY GREAT RELIGION....BEAT THE WIVES....BLOW UP THE KIDDIES!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1