Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confidentiality measures to revive the dinar against the dollar

yota691

i think the term

flabbergastation

will be used alot when the new wealth is introduced .. no one can  charge anyone with anything  since nothing is stolen ... but lots of people will get rich ..

the creation of new wealth is not understandable  by a common mentality

its gonna be fun .. im not answering any questions from anyone on  why i bought  my dinar ..or what im going to do with my mound of  money .. im gonna play like im some dumb ignorant jack a butt off  the john stewart show . i will leave them flabbergasted  bewildered in a flabbergastation of their own ignorance.

"The expert added that the central bank hopes to make the exchange rate under (120) dinars through the new procedures, which will begin next month."

120 IQD to 1 USD = .008 cents!

1,000,000 IQD X .008 = $8,000

At $8,000 per million I will be at the bank in one hour!

That is over 800% profit!

:bravo:

I thought it was this month. Tomorrow, tomorrow 

coolbeans : "The expert added that the central bank hopes to make the exchange rate under (120) dinars through the new procedures, which will begin NEXT MONTH." , the articles was posted on June 02 , does that mean " NEXT MONTH " is referring to the month of JUNE or JULY 2013? I hope " NEXT MONTH " doesn't mean " Month of July ". I just want to get this RV done in june 2013.

In Iraqlish, NEXT normally means THIS... hoping this is the case here...

KK

• Upvote 1

It's 3.42 or bust for me.

I'm with you fib.  I got you evened to a big fat zero.  No need for a neg for hanging on to $3.42.  I like it.  And after all these other people cash out sooner they will be wishing they stood with you too.

I'm with you fib.  I got you evened to a big fat zero.  No need for a neg for hanging on to $3.42.  I like it.  And after all these other people cash out sooner they will be wishing they stood with you too.

I agree, and I'm holding out as well..

Again I think this is just talking about trying to get it closer to the bank rate , 1290-120=1170 . It's misleading because of how they word things but hopefully I'm wrong.

Unfortunately you are correct.....

Yep... remember, LOWER is also synonymous to UNDER...

make the exchange rate under (120) DT

Edited by Nelson0528
  • Upvote 1

i think the term flabbergastation

will be used alot when the new wealth is introduced .. no one can charge anyone with anything since nothing is stolen ... but lots of people will get rich ..

the creation of new wealth is not understandable by a common mentality

its gonna be fun .. im not answering any questions from anyone on why i bought my dinar ..or what im going to do with my mound of money .. im gonna play like im some dumb ignorant jack a butt off the john stewart show . i will leave them flabbergasted bewildered in a flabbergastation of their own ignorance.

I agree.... I think.... Maybe.... I don't know this is just flabbergasting

KEEP. It's not that I disagree with you as much as I know we don't know. Bing a realist is great and based on the years of false hope I am desensitized by news. Yet, you may be wrong. I hope so... Dam this has taken so long that now you are legal for that beer I promised you... LOL

Peace my friend...