Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 5-22-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Excellent call on which org to donate to.  I have found out that the Salvation Army gives a min. of 85% if there donations to the cause.  Where as the United Way & Red Cross gives less than 25%.  Not saying that the Red Cross is not a great org to give to but not much of it goes to the cause.  But the S A does the most with what they receive "Doing The Most Good" is there logo. 

• Upvote 2

now children,please grow up. we have so much to be thankful for, like this site to enjoy friendships across the way,communicating ways and so much more. Thanks to Adam and all who lend a hand. For Myself, i'm grateful just to be among the group. God Bless all and GO RV .

Hi Adam,

I would like to sell my dinars to you.  I noticed that you have created a thread about selling dinars to you, but the thread is locked. 

Could you tell me how to go about selling my dinars to you.  I am from Canada and I do have Paypal if you have an account with them.  I am also open to other methods of payment as well.

Sincerely,

prosperityclub

Well people if there isn't much to talk about then there isn't Mich to talk about... I cant even fathom answering the same questions over and over. Its not like its an AA meeting for newcomers and I suppose if you RELY upon Adam or anyone other than the people in the know(who of course aren't talking to anyone on the planet) then I guess you should start coming here for the news or sign up for the RV alert and forget you have dinars until then. This ride is a rough one if your not prepared to let it just happen and not obsess... Trust me I did it for a couple years and the best time I have had since I have had these dinars was when I forgot they were even in the safe deposit box where they remain. At least Sonny1 isn't coming in throwing around garuntees with Adams disagreement but yet still his blessing... Anyway thank you Mods and Adam for your service! Go RV!!! Hopefully Someday Soon!!!

I just don't understand the logic for this bashing of Adam.  There is so much information in this site to find answers to questions and so many wonderful folks who can offer great answers.  If Adam did not answer a question then just search or ask it to the members.  My elxperience is that Adam has been very respectiful to all of us.  This bashing seems to be part of what we do here but to bash Adam is just not productive in my mind.  If you have a beef with Adam, let Adam know directly and not in here.

Realizing that there is much stress in our waiting, maybe bashing is a natural result of that frustration.  However, I would request that we simply have a bashing section and put all the bashing in there and have no place to bash Adam.

I do respect your freedom to speak and appreciate the ability to speak freely here.  It is not my intention to bash anyone for bashing, I just don't understand the logic for doing it to Adam here and not taking issues directly to Adam.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Adam..you always get me through my midweek blahs. I so agree with you in regards to Iran.  Just was thinking this morning..... You always bring it into prospective.  My heart goes out to Oklahoma.  Such a magnitude of destruction. I guess you really never know from day to day!   Health and happiness.....Dont take for granted!  N yes go RV (my son is my inspiration to keep positive)

I know that I am not always politically correct in my opinion so I accept the Negs on my earlier post. But to Neg everybody that stand up for Adam proves my point. That or Okie and his friends are doing the Negs around here. I still Love everybody though

God Bless

• Upvote 2

I agree - The Chat was very short and I notice many articles that was posted did not get addressed.  not trying to beat a dead horse but many people have great questions and did not get a detailed answer.  I hope Adam can address sometime soon.

Hope Adam can address some of these questions - I remember the samething that he use to go into more details when anwering questions.  We have lots of newbies on the site and during the Chat's needs to be more details and explanations of the current events in Iraq if he have any from his intel.  We get lots of non-sense from other sites posting events and there needs to be more clarifications.  GO RV!!

Adam is telling you all he knows and he will let you know when anything is important enough to spread the word to his site. Would you rather hear this or listen to all the gurus out there who predict the date and rate on a near daily basis? Just be patient and relax some. It may be tomorrow or next year or ten years from now, who knows?

I have a suggestion:

IF you don't like this ride............. GET off of it! :twocents:  :eyebrows: 

hello buddy. Someone gave you a neg and I took it away. Hate those!!!!!!

I just don't understand the logic for this bashing of Adam.  There is so much information in this site to find answers to questions and so many wonderful folks who can offer great answers.  If Adam did not answer a question then just search or ask it to the members.  My elxperience is that Adam has been very respectiful to all of us.  This bashing seems to be part of what we do here but to bash Adam is just not productive in my mind.  If you have a beef with Adam, let Adam know directly and not in here.

Realizing that there is much stress in our waiting, maybe bashing is a natural result of that frustration.  However, I would request that we simply have a bashing section and put all the bashing in there and have no place to bash Adam.

I do respect your freedom to speak and appreciate the ability to speak freely here.  It is not my intention to bash anyone for bashing, I just don't understand the logic for doing it to Adam here and not taking issues directly to Adam.

Very well put. Hi-five to you.
  • Upvote 2

My only hope is that we won't  have to still  be here 1, 2 , 3, 4 years from now.....It'd be hard on the nervous system and not only.

I know  there's no guarantee......Still I like thinking it will be over ( no matter how good or bad... preferably good, sure....) soon in our meaning of  "soon". At least within 1 year from now if not before.

Next year it will be  the 10 year mark for me. Not particularly proud of it. But that's life.

Edited by umbertino

FOR THOSE THAT WISH TO FEEL REAL GOOD FOR A FEW DAYS....GREAT NEWS!!!!!

WE, FOR SURE, WILL RV THIS FRIDAY AT $3.49!!

............................................I did neg myself for this...............................................................!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam! I've been on this ride for 8 years now. I'm a VIP because I don't want to have to learn everything about Dinars nor do I want to invest my time tracking everything related to Dinars. I appreciate the fact that Adam doesn't say anything that isn't fact and don't mind paying him to work for me. :) My Dinars are in the safe effectively being ignored. When the RV happens I'll get a text, and not until then will I get excited. Roller Coaster rides before finding this site was taxing. Thanks for the weekly questions and answers just so I know folks are still breathing. :)

• Upvote 3

Adam provides you with a FREE website to post your gripes.......that should be enough, for now.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

Shabb's buddy... your absolutely right.. .it's a free sight, Adam is doing at least 90% of his work behind the scenes... work only VIP's will see post RV... that said... this is the most level headed sight on the planet!!!  If someone wants frufru... go somewhere else... if someone want's made up guru poo.... go somewhere else... not being mean, just tryin' to save you some aggravation .. cause if that's what your lookin' for you have come to the wrong place.  Want a level headed approach with facts to back it up??? ... well then... now your in the right place!!! :eyebrows:    This also happens to be the place that in the meantime... while we wait for things to come into alignment and "pop" as we say... we often have a little fun on the side.... not as much fun as we will have post RV... but a wee bit for now until that moment comes!!!  So if you can learn to be patient, trust that what is being said is the best information your ever going to honestly get without stretching the truth...  then welcome aboard and pull up a seat by the fire while we roast some marshmallows and down a few cool ones... enjoy the ride folks.... cause it will only happen once!!!  ;) 

As always... thanks for postin' Viz and Saint, and thanks Adam for the chat!!!  ;) 

Oh, and as far as the Salvation Army.. they were gearing up "before" the twisters hit... they are the tops at what they do imho, and no strings attached... these folks are some of the biggest hearted servants on the planet... always willing to roll up their sleeves and help when there is a need... from way before Katrina to Moore... they will be there help with the needs of those effected and will be there long after the cameras leave.   :peace: 

• Upvote 4

I have gotten into the weekly habit of just reviewing the weekly chats. I used to try to read all of the news articles, along with all of the responses, but have given up on that because I find it too exhaustive and confusing. I am at the point in thinking that if there was anything important that would have happened, Adam would have it in his weekly chat, or in a drive-by. I think all of us are growing very weary in this long wait. I am still very hopeful that this long wait will be worth it. I am so ready to go forward and be able to have the time and resources that I hope to gain from this and pay it forward.

• Upvote 2

Hey Old man Montana, (lol). I'm really starting to like you. Here in Oklahoma it's a freakin mess bud.

Man that was nice of you to get them funds going. Wow, i'm very IMPRESSED, Mr. Montana your going to get a big

ohh Kiss from me, dude. I might smell like Walleye, crappie, catfish, (ijust got though cleaning), sort of reminds me of my 3rd ex-wife !!!

Anyhow where was i, ohhh ya.

Very cool Adam and THANK YOU.

They need dumpsters and you would'nt believe the nails everywhere, unbelieveable.

Freaking telephone poles look like toothpicks in the ground. some are about 2 inches around, 20 feet tall. crazy.

Love ya Bro.

Kirk in Oklahoma.

OHHHHH by the the way Old man Montana. If you don't get this Dinar rollin pretty soon, I'm going to

grab old AR, and im flying to Bagdad to Push the button myself. I'll play Rambo and get er done.

lol

Love ya man

• Upvote 3

Hey Old man Montana, (lol). I'm really starting to like you. Here in Oklahoma it's a freakin mess bud.

Man that was nice of you to get them funds going. Wow, i'm very IMPRESSED, Mr. Montana your going to get a big

ohh Kiss from me, dude. I might smell like Walleye, crappie, catfish, (ijust got though cleaning), sort of reminds me of my 3rd ex-wife !!!

Anyhow where was i, ohhh ya.

Very cool Adam and THANK YOU.

They need dumpsters and you would'nt believe the nails everywhere, unbelieveable.

Freaking telephone poles look like toothpicks in the ground. some are about 2 inches around, 20 feet tall. crazy.

Love ya Bro.

Kirk in Oklahoma.

OHHHHH by the the way Old man Montana. If you don't get this Dinar rollin pretty soon, I'm going to

grab old AR, and im flying to Bagdad to Push the button myself. I'll play Rambo and get er done.

lol

Love ya man

Hey Reel 'em - what a fun post. You sound like a great guy. Yeah, Adam's doing all he can in this waiting game, meanwhile helping out in OK - REAL sorry about your tragedy there - and grateful there are as few dead as there are, considering 3500 homes destroyed. Thank God for that. We're with ya out here in NC.

• Upvote 2