Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Large Amounts Of Money Coming Into Iraq's Banks At High Speed !

DinarThug

I ah made slight typing mistake -get your dinars out of Iraq yes , after the RV and you take the international rate --it will big bucks for them--I do think this is a concern not so much for the GOI , most likely good riddance- I think it is a big burden on the CBI --to develop the country as a whole [can I say a shadow prescience] that is not within the old school , good old boy thinking-- The only draw back I see is getting the old school out, now the country grows with new educated youth for the country!

Maliki is not even old school --he is getting even -such a shame!

well that is my edit

Yeah I know what you mean

this is tacky

Don't you mean Sofa King tacky?

The "sofa" thing is kinda funny when used in moderation but after a while it gets old.

Thanks!

Not trying to stir the pot but it depends on a person's sense of humor; and seeing as how my previous post was made before I read your post, allow me to say, I'm Couch King sorry about my previous post.

Edited by Driver
  • Upvote 2

I bet any one of them $1000 right now that we do not RV this year. You know none of them would take the bet because they know they are full of baloney.$1000 - I challenge Frank26, Okie, Bear people, wolves of any color, poppyseeds, mailcarriers, and all the other cult leaders.

i will take that bet but I want a million iraqi dinar if it RV s this year

I bet any one of them $1000 right now that we do not RV this year. You know none of them would take the bet because they know they are full of baloney.$1000 - I challenge Frank26, Okie, Bear people, wolves of any color, poppyseeds, mailcarriers, and all the other cult leaders.

i will take that bet but I want a million iraqi dinar if it RV s this year

Totalspamboxx3000,

You mean you don't BELIEVE "Wife-In-The-Know???" You mean you think good ol' Okie and Blaino and Wildduck are intentionally telling TALES?

Surely not!

After all, Frank26 has sat on his old blue couch and hummed and whistled and finally sung. And don't forget. . .Iraqi's love the 16th, the 27th and the 30th of the month!.  Could these continuously quoted on Dinat Vets Guru's instead have actually and REAYY been constantly just telling us tell a LIE after made-up LIE, would they?

Oh. . .and when their "$3.42" and, "it happened on April XX, like I said,"  DOESN'T happen. . .after their mandatory two - three days of embarrasment have passed, they confidently come BACK on-line and AGAIN get posted her, and say, "I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT I KNOW!"  That makes it all ALL RIGHT!

Do you suppose Wife-in-the-Know has spent all her Tier Two money?? Oh yes. . .I forgot. She only received a VOUCHER and couldn't cash-out until week before last when everybody in Tier-3 were making appointments at banks, (none of which know they had granted such appointments!  SILLY, uninformed banks!).

Ih well. . .rejoice! Because by August 28th, we'll be "CLOSER THAN WE'VE EVER BEEN!" Them Okie can sing his repose from that date two years ago when he enjoined all of us to QUIT OUR JOBS because the RV (according to him) had FULLY occurred the NIGHT BEFORE.

So. . . .DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY! Because the RV has happened 7 times JUST SINCE April 1st of THIS MONTH! And if you keep reading, you'll see MORE posts from these SAME PROVEN and TRUTHFUL Guru's who will announce that the RV has ALREADY happened, and WILL AGAIN happen, and that bwe are CLOSER than we have EVER BEEN.

Wished I could give you 10+     :bow: