Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bank act.

ronnie s

Can you use your Dinar or any Forgien Currency to open a Bank Account. Yes what they would do is exchange to currency to USD at what ever the exchange would be that is what they would open the account with. The Bank would also put a hold on the funds till the Dinar cleared their Forgien Currency Dept. Depending on the Bank the hold could be as little as 24 hours to 10 days depending on if the Bank has an in house dept or has to send the currency out. Example BB&T and Compass Banks here in my area have a 7 day hold on Forgien Currency while BOA, Wells Fargo, Sun Trust and a few others have in house and electronicly clear funds via their in house system. At leat that is how it was explained to me by 5 above mention who pretty much explained it the same way.  All the Banks said the same thing They would want you to have an account there. Keep in mind they are going to be dealing with large amounts of cash so they are going to make sure your Dinar clears.

" IS THERE ANY BANK WHERE YOU CAN OPEN A DINAR ACT IN THE US ??"

Keep in mind you can open the account AFTER the RV and the Dinar is internationally reconized. You could not do what I mention above today. Best thing is a safty deposit box till the RV happens....

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess it would depend on what you do during your act ...

Is it a song and dance act ?

And I'm not sure if a bank is the best place for opening an act - maybe a bar or club ...

I'm betting it's a magic act - want to watch me pull a dinar out of my hat?

• Upvote 2