Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I got an "RV" email!!?

Diddle

Ok, what rate did you dream [up].

I had a rate dream about 3 weeks ago. $.66.....I never ever remember my dreams, so that was weird.

Come to think of it though, I was taking Chantix at the time...lol.

And I am smoke free for 2 mos. now

WARNING TO ALL

Hi Guys - This is in Rumors because I don't know what else to do with it!

My cell phone starting chiming in my pocket about 12:01pm (CST). It made a sound I've never heard before - a bell or chiming noise. I looked and the screen said, "RV!". It came in as an "event" and no, I did not enter an event in my phone. I barely know how to use the phone, and don't text. I looked again and the message was gone. I called T-Mobile and they couldn't trace it and I may have even deleted it (I was too excited.)

I can't retreive it and wish I could find out where it came from.

Only a few friends know I'm in this investment and would never pull a stunt like that.

I checked the online forums that I frequent and no one else has posted anything about an email.

Did anyone else receive this message? If you do, please track it down - instead of panicking like I did!

Please don't consider this post a joke. As God is my witness, I would never post a hoax or joke on DV,

like someone apparently did to me.

After thoughts...

Maybe one of the forum sites was running a test?  But they would let us know, surely.

Or Maybe this is a sign of good things coming today!  Wouldn't that be great??!!

IT WAS OKIE

FROM A SHIP AT SEA

Well it is a faint possibility and the rest of us just missed out on it...NOT   I think it was a pocket call done by accident my  " Smart ( STUPID ) Phone does that to me all the time.. Guess it does it by osmosis, just calls people and also texts them too. Go figer. My brain working ( sending signals thru to my pocket ) and making calls for me.  I wished it was an authentic event but I believe we still have some more time to wait.

I dreamt a rate but no date about a year ago... ha ha, wouldn't we all love $8.46?!?!?! Of course, the only way I could sleep was to think about shopping for whatever I wanted because money was no issue. I would fall sound asleep within 5 minutes of starting my shopping sprees every time!

No harm, no foul...

KK

MADD for Heather

Every now and then I have to wander over to the rumors and still never ceases to make me wonder are folks still having nightmares with the rumor mill.  They think it RV'd and wake up to find out NOT!  Now they have resulted to sending text RV's.  That's why I NEVER signed up for any text service.   Don't care how I find out.   Don't care who tells me or if I find out on my own.  The plan is in motion and it's most likely not going to be on my timing, but it will happen.  So, it's one day at a time.  In the meantime it's the climb or the journey that has been most interesting.   Like I have said before, going invisible soon, and I think you will too.  

WARNING TO ALL

Hi Guys - This is in Rumors because I don't know what else to do with it!

My cell phone starting chiming in my pocket about 12:01pm (CST). It made a sound I've never heard before - a bell or chiming noise. I looked and the screen said, "RV!". It came in as an "event" and no, I did not enter an event in my phone. I barely know how to use the phone, and don't text. I looked again and the message was gone. I called T-Mobile and they couldn't trace it and I may have even deleted it (I was too excited.)

I can't retreive it and wish I could find out where it came from.

Only a few friends know I'm in this investment and would never pull a stunt like that.

I checked the online forums that I frequent and no one else has posted anything about an email.

Did anyone else receive this message? If you do, please track it down - instead of panicking like I did!

Please don't consider this post a joke. As God is my witness, I would never post a hoax or joke on DV,

like someone apparently did to me.

After thoughts...

Maybe one of the forum sites was running a test?  But they would let us know, surely.

Or Maybe this is a sign of good things coming today!  Wouldn't that be great??!!

Look on the bright side, at least it wasn't an alert that you received a bill you have to pay. With respect. :)