Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Full Blown Civil War in America Could Happen Any Day Now

Most of you all talk a good game, I must admit. But, I doubt that you have seen any real blood and guts . I have in Afghanistan. Be careful not to incite someone else to do something that you wouldnt do yourself !

I know as a matter of fact if someone threatened my life or my kids, even if I didn't have a gun there would be blood, even if it's mine, I'll be dead before before I ever see my kids hurt. I'm not the only one who thinks like this. Just because I haven't seen blood and guts of a human (seen many pigs) doesn't mean Im incapable of killing someone in self defense. Some of us have strong convictions, one of mine is protecting my kids.

So just curious. What makes your opinion Valid and mine not?

Wild story Im not to sure about that anymore.

Didn't say it was invalid, just a wild story. UN is not going to invade the US alot of folks seriously believe that i don't. You have you thoughts and i have mine. No worries i will wait for BK Moon and his Army to arrive on US soil.

Let me tell all you dumb A@@ something and it is the truth and if you are man or woman enough to except it you will be better off for it.

None of you who think like R2D2 have good sense!!!!!!!!!!! The real reason you people who speak of a Civil War are really saying, “ I hope it was like in the good old days and that BLACK PEOPLE only worked in the fields as salves and not in the White house running the country.” Face it, tell the truth and as a black man I can respect you for who you are. An ignorant fool!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that is okay you are who you are and like I said I can respect that.

You know how I know you hate him as a black man and that he is in the White House. People like R2D2 can’t even say President Obama. That is who he is people, the PRESIDENT. If you don’t like it just move out of the country, stop calling for Civil War. This country was built off of blood, sweat, and tears from many colors, not just white. You did not make it great all by yourselves. I have served twenty years in this country military and I never served just to protect white people. I done it for my country………

Now if you don’t know you should do some research, President Obama is one of the most intelligent and educated president the US ever had. So please face the fact he beat your boys fair and square. He is in the house and it looks like the party on the right is headed out because they keep their foot in their mouth.

I am a gun holder and carry, and I have not read anything or heard anything saying President Obama is going to take my gun away. Stop looking for something to cry about, learn to care about your fellow Americans. Stop wanting to shoot somebody, because most of you don’t have **** to take.

VERY WELL SAID!

I could not agree more. But arguing with people who are prejudiced and ignorant is like arguing with an alcoholic. There is just no way to win, even when you are right, logical and compassionate. These guys are the Angry White Men that are FINALLY being pushed out politics by their own words and actions...all I can say is IT TOOK LONG ENOUGH..........

They thinking shooting and war is the answer to everything. Probably because Daddy beat them when they were small. Must be the thing to solve all problems, right?

Unfortunatelly I have to come down to level of the discussion here which is 5th grade stuff, people are up in arms because the president wants to ban some of their toys, now they're calling for a civil war, and if you tell me that's adult and civil talk then there's something wrong with you too.

And as far as racism we both know that some people are very racist and they hate our president wether you like it or not that's reality, you can't tell me that we're past that, I'm one of the few here that stands behind our president wether black or white Democratic and Republican.

I stand with ya Tony. I'm with the half-white President too.

Or is he half black? Not sure...

Must be quite confusing to Republicans. So they simplify it and hate him 'cause he's black-ish.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

As a non American I will not even attempt to jump in on this thread, as it is not my place. Just a little 1st hand info for you. I own a restaurant in Latin America, a real hopping little town full of North American expats. In the past couple of years I have noticed a lot of new faces moving into town and would suffice to say that 80% are US citizens. Many new people come into my restaurant everyday asking questions about relocation. Most are fed up living in the US and many are very fearful for what is going on in their homeland. What really is sad is the influx of young Americans. Many people under the age of 40 are leaving the US in mass, as they say they don't have a future nor do their children. Most fear their government.

Since my investment in the Dinar, I have gone down that rabbit hole and can't get up! The things I have learned about the world and how things work have been priceless. Lets pray that the US does not go into civil war. I think that the state of affairs have been in the works for years. Iv'e come to the conclusion that world leaders are selected not elected.

• Upvote 2

VERY WELL SAID!

I could not agree more. But arguing with people who are prejudiced and ignorant is like arguing with an alcoholic. There is just no way to win, even when you are right, logical and compassionate. These guys are the Angry White Men that are FINALLY being pushed out politics by their own words and actions...all I can say is IT TOOK LONG ENOUGH..........

They thinking shooting and war is the answer to everything. Probably because Daddy beat them when they were small. Must be the thing to solve all problems, right?

Obviously you didn't get spanked at all as a child. You sound as if your a teenager with your reference to angry white men. Liberals like you are part of the problem in this country. You complemented Dog on his post as he was the one that brought the race card here. When a liberal has nothing of substance,which is most of the time, they always refer to race baiting that never works with the majority. Pathetic.

As a non American I will not even attempt to jump in on this thread, as it is not my place. Just a little 1st hand info for you. I own a restaurant in Latin America, a real hopping little town full of North American expats. In the past couple of years I have noticed a lot of new faces moving into town and would suffice to say that 80% are US citizens. Many new people come into my restaurant everyday asking questions about relocation. Most are fed up living in the US and many are very fearful for what is going on in their homeland. What really is sad is the influx of young Americans. Many people under the age of 40 are leaving the US in mass, as they say they don't have a future nor do their children. Most fear their government.

Since my investment in the Dinar, I have gone down that rabbit hole and can't get up! The things I have learned about the world and how things work have been priceless. Lets pray that the US does not go into civil war. I think that the state of affairs have been in the works for years. Iv'e come to the conclusion that world leaders are selected not elected.

Great post silly. I agree with you 100%.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

VERY WELL SAID!

Must be quite confusing to Republicans. So they simplify it and hate him 'cause he's black-ish.

thats not very intelligent .. your saying if condelezza rice ran for president and won .. the republican party would be filibustering her because shes black .

i guees the democrats would be lock step in line with all her policies because shes black ... your about as intelligent as my neighbors dog whos happy to be chained up to its dog house .

democrats are all about liberalism .. as long as ITS "MANDATORY ".. SEE MANDATORY AND LIBERAL ARE OPPOSITS BUT ITS THE WAY OF THIS ADMINISTRATION THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH .

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thats not very intelligent .. your saying if condelezza rice ran for president and won .. the republican party would be filibustering her because shes black .

i guees the democrats would be lock step in line with all her policies because shes black ... your about as intelligent as my neighbors dog whos happy to be chained up to its dog house .

democrats are all about liberalism .. as long as ITS "MANDATORY ".. SEE MANDATORY AND LIBERAL ARE OPPOSITS BUT ITS THE WAY OF THIS ADMINISTRATION THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH .

Very Well Said,

Obama is our first Super Star president, Tiger blood and Adonis DNA.

Almost as admired as Charlie Sheen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

VERY WELL SAID!

RACE CARD ALERT!

Mommy, Mommy, sHame is bringing up the race card!

Before noon today you had a post that actually made sense. My guess, you've been drinking since noon, cause now you just sound like a pissed off drunk, making no sense at all. Noticed you are complaining about it being like "arguing with drunks", again, guess your Alcoholics Anonymous class didn't go well for you today. So, you come here to take it out on people. Go sleep it off, hame, it'll all be better in the morning.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is actually Obamas secret economic stimulus plan. He wanted to make people think he was banning guns, to increase consumer spending.

lol. i thought it was funny.

You must feel like a boxer taking jabs. i hope everyone can accept a different opinion, without having to get nasty about it. dialogue and conversation is.a good and healthy debate. whatever side were on....we have to at some point be respectful enough through dialogue...that the other person sees it clearly too. we have to convince americans to join us to achieve any goal

I don't feel that way been here for a while and i know how people can get when it does not go there way. I say above the name calling and other stuff. Obama was elected not only once but twice and some still can't accept that. The Birth Certificate caper continues and some jump on any tidbit of what Orly, the dentist and some times layer quest to prove obama is a fraud. Not going to happen in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

There are nuts in every state, I don't know anybody that ran to buy guns or ammo here in Jersey but I'm sure they're out there, and as far as freedom I'm with you I'll defend and fight for our freedom too, but because the president is trying to save lives people like you think it's a call for a civil war, I don't know why it's such a big deal that he wants to ban something that has no use for anybody out there exept the mass murderers.

Tell that to the Korean shop and business owners, who stood on top of their bulidings with their AR-15s and their high capacity magazines. Tony you seem to forget that when the SHTF after the Rodney King screw up, the LAPD decided to leave the area. When the Korean shop owners called 911, nobody came. If all you have in life is your family and business that you built, ( You didn't build that, according to some politicians), and LAPD says you taxpayers are on your own, I think that's a pretty good reason to have the right weaponry to defend your lifes work. Go back and check, since you are so good at Google research, and you will find out that none of the defended businesses were ransacked. As much as I admire those business owners for standing their ground, it's not near as much as I admire those people who defend our constitution and what it stands for. What you seem to forget is all of these Presidents put their hand on the BIBLE ( some possibly on the KORAN) and swore that they would uphold our (We The Peoples) constitution. If I'm also correct the news media is supposed to be a watchdog not a lapdog. Anyway enough of my soapbox standing. By the way, how's Snooki? :D

• Upvote 1

Tell that to the Korean shop and business owners, who stood on top of their bulidings with their AR-15s and their high capacity magazines. Tony you seem to forget that when the SHTF after the Rodney King screw up, the LAPD decided to leave the area. When the Korean shop owners called 911, nobody came. If all you have in life is your family and business that you built, ( You didn't build that, according to some politicians), and LAPD says you taxpayers are on your own, I think that's a pretty good reason to have the right weaponry to defend your lifes work. Go back and check, since you are so good at Google research, and you will find out that none of the defended businesses were ransacked. As much as I admire those business owners for standing their ground, it's not near as much as I admire those people who defend our constitution and what it stands for. What you seem to forget is all of these Presidents put their hand on the BIBLE ( some possibly on the KORAN) and swore that they would uphold our (We The Peoples) constitution. If I'm also correct the news media is supposed to be a watchdog not a lapdog. Anyway enough of my soapbox standing. By the way, how's Snooki? :Dsrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif">

Ok so what's worth more to you a building or a life ? So you think killing hundreds would've made more sense?

Getting a liberal to understand common sense is like a conservative attempting to understand a brain dead liberals thought process. Ain't going to happen.

At least I live a happy life, you seem very miserable with that hard head of yours, just look at that silly picture of yours with that stupid thing on your hands.

Ok so what's worth more to you a building or a life ? So you think killing hundreds would've made more sense?

At least I live a happy life, you seem very miserable with that hard head of yours, just look at that silly picture of yours with that stupid thing on your hands.

I am an extremely happy and positive person until i deal with mentally challenged people as yourself. I can just imagine your photo. Ha, I'm sure my girlfriend is more masculine. I have friends in New York that think nothing like you. Hopefully you are the minority up there. Pathetic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If someone is coming in to destroy your building, you have to make the assumption that they could and may also destroy your life. If you don't act first..... You'll never get the chance to act last! It's just common sense! I guess you hold to the line of thinking that a women should not attempt to shoot her rapist because her being raped is not worth the rapist loosing his life..... The problem with liberals is that you think everything is pie in the sky and most of these people who comit crimes could be rehabilitated and made good members of society but you fail to understand that evil is real and its not interested in being a productive member of society, it only desires to take from society all it can for its own gratification!

• Upvote 1

I am an extremely happy and positive person until i deal with mentally challenged people as yourself. I can just imagine your photo. Ha, I'm sure my girlfriend is more masculine. I have friends in New York that think nothing like you. Hopefully you are the minority up there. Pathetic.

I have a feeling your girlfriend is more masculine than me too, maybe even more facial hair.

If someone is coming in to destroy your building, you have to make the assumption that they could and may also destroy your life. If you don't act first..... You'll never get the chance to act last! It's just common sense! I guess you hold to the line of thinking that a women should not attempt to shoot her rapist because her being raped is not worth the rapist loosing his life..... The problem with liberals is that you think everything is pie in the sky and most of these people who comit crimes could be rehabilitated and made good members of society but you fail to understand that evil is real and its not interested in being a productive member of society, it only desires to take from society all it can for its own gratification!

At least I use more common sense intead of shoot now ask questions later, when someone's life is at risk you have to defend any way you can, I'm not anti-gun, but a building can be rebuilt and that's why people pay insurance.

BUMPER? Where are ya? This name calling is not good for spirit on this forum.

The man can't argue, so he calls names.

Just sayin'

Sorry, I went out and got something to eat. I have seen enough name calling for many people in this thread so I am closing it. I ask for this to stop but it didn't so find another thread to fight in.

This thread is closed :) sorry to the members that were not trashing anyone but.........

• Upvote 2