Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don L.Ward email

sab4212

Take as a rumor.

Congratulations for all those who have hung in there with me. I was told that tomorrow the RV will be on the bank screens and it will most likely be announced later as a monetary reset. Worldwide, all countries involved with the global reset are now Basil III compliant. Iraq was granted the removal of all sanctions and bankruptcy by the UN. The vote occurred last Friday and was released as of today. This is good news for all of us on many levels.

I need to state for the record that I have been in touch with the right people and the true Treasury officials who are handling this. We are very close to the completion.

More updates to come. Hope its true,GO RV.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Who is Don L. Ward? He sounds like Footforward under new management.

He's supposedly the person(or 1 of the people) who started Dinar Recaps 10-11 years ago,for a select group after Kuwait.Treat as rumor.Alot of hoopla going on,hope and pray it's true.GO RV!!!

• Upvote 3

"I need to state for the record that I have been in touch with the right people and the true Treasury officials who are handling this. We are very close to the completion"

Well, dagnabbit we have been touch with the wrong people all this time! :lol:

• Upvote 3

The news gets juicier every time I turn around :)/> hoping "THIS IS IT" like Michael Jackson said :)/>

Let's hope it's not "BEAT IT".

I had to add to this... it was just too much fun...

We "wanna be startin' somethin'" but it's not all "black or white". This could be "bad" or it could be a "thriller", but "don't stop 'til you get enough"

• Upvote 9

He's supposedly the person(or 1 of the people) who started Dinar Recaps 10-11 years ago,for a select group after Kuwait.Treat as rumor.Alot of hoopla going on,hope and pray it's true.GO RV!!!

Is Uneek around? Maybe she can shed some light on this. That's her site now.

I had to add to this... it was just too much fun...

We "wanna be startin' somethin'" but it's not all "black or white". This could be "bad" or it could be a "thriller", but "don't stop 'til you get enough"

Well, "you rock my world" whether it's at the "break of dawn", "billie jean" said "beat it", "smooth criminal" is like the "man in the mirror", "you are not alone", "the way you make me feel", make "Ben" and "Dirty Diana" go "off the wall" :)

• Upvote 2

quote :

" I was told that tomorrow the RV will be on the bank screens and it will most likely be announced later as a monetary reset "

always consider the source of who was doing the telling---and who owns a calculator capable of adding up the number of " RV tomorrow " stories

• Upvote 1

***///

We sure hope so, Man!

We're pullin' for ya...! :twothumbs:/>/>

(but don't use it as an excuse to sleep in late for once,

as we need to see you in line at the bank! :P/> )

***///***///***///

No problem SGT! I wont be able to sleep after this is announced!!