Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Bummer.... I should have known... you offer the drink on the house because it's ladies night... :)/>

No silly the compliment was on the house lol..................the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-rarely-drink-and-when-i-do-it-s-no-more-than-2-glasses-06019f.jpg

Those cuffs are what my partner carries and when someone thinks they are a bad arse they get the girly cuffs but when the ladies come in we always just tell them it's ladies night and they get in free. ;) always lightens the mood

I'll save my drinking for Vegas ...........nothing can happen to you in Vegas :P right :o:rolleyes:

Ok so maybe a little more then 2 glasses bb-p-04152010.jpg

• Upvote 1

Iownay83, I can vouch for her inner beauty as well. Nadita has a golden heart and will share with everyone. She's given me a piece of her heart at times.

Thanks Nadita. ;)/>

Agreed. Wonderful lady with a big heart.

Umb,

Bama is right... Adam was planning on closing the site and only VIP opens but now he is going to open it for us... hey.. he will be millionaire so running the site will not be a problemo for him plus we are the platinum VIP have lifetime membership.. if the site is closed... our membership goes bye bye too :)/> He will keep it open don't worry otherwise...you got my numba..? lol

Got to read this just now, Nadita... Thanks.

You telling me, that you let the ladies go free after you handcuff them and bring them to the station and on the way out, she gets a big glass of yellow drink lol

Only if her name is Nadita and she looks EXACTLY like you. but then I would see no need to involve the station ;)

Not sure but something about a big glass of yellow drink does not sound that appetizing it would have to have a good head on it :o;):rolleyes:

Only if her name is Nadita and she looks EXACTLY like you. but then I would see no need to involve the station ;)/>/>

Not sure but something about a big glass of yellow drink does not sound that appetizing it would have to have a good head on it :o/>/> ;)/>/> :rolleyes:/>/>

You mean the one and only Nadita with a great smile and twinkle in her eyes that will cut through your heart :)/> be careful as you are mesmerized by her, you will start drinking that yellow stuff... tsk...tsk...tsk... lol lol

No silly the compliment was on the house lol..................the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-rarely-drink-and-when-i-do-it-s-no-more-than-2-glasses-06019f.jpg

Those cuffs are what my partner carries and when someone thinks they are a bad arse they get the girly cuffs but when the ladies come in we always just tell them it's ladies night and they get in free. ;)/> always lightens the mood

I'll save my drinking for Vegas ...........nothing can happen to you in Vegas :P/> right :o/> :rolleyes:/>

Ok so maybe a little more then 2 glasses bb-p-04152010.jpg

What I mean by yellow drink is what she is drinking.. looks like beer.. wonder what kind..? ;)

I hope you're right, Bama... I seem to remember though that Adam has stated in the past just what KiaKaha said .. That the free part of the site will close after RV and only the VIP section will stay open (only for already existing VIP's)..

I do realize Adam is the Boss and can and will do as he pleases ( obviously)... But I'd surely be ( and a lot of us too) glad if he could change his mind about this very subject through time....We'll see.

just in case this site is closed...might think about getting each others email addresses....message me and ill give you mine,

you backing off ? you said earlier that drinks are on the house and I told you to be careful with what you said, as I can round up people to drink on the house lol

dirty...? what are you talking about...? it has been washed and cleaned many many times that now, it's shining :)/>

Oh my!!!!!!

just in case this site is closed...might think about getting each others email addresses....message me and ill give you mine,

lol. every February this hype appears, then starts again in late May getting ready for the end of June "has to happen" timeline. Its the Rumors section, and its just that........

I didnt get the impression that he was speaking of amounts in the thousands, but in the millions....just my opinion, but in a couple articles I have read lately, it is estimated that the average "investor" holds an average of 1.5 million. Now, I dont know where those numbers come from because I personally know some holding sixty million, and some as low as a 25k note. I am hoping to learn more but not making much headway. And yeah..1/1 would make alot of people happy....and anything above that is icing on the cake. I like alot of icing!

Some people are holding relatively large sums. I personally know off someone with over 200 million in cash held in a vault and another with larger amounts in Warka.

These are not the heavy hitters either but ordinary folk.

The really big players wont reveal themselves at all or engage on Dinar sites.

There is a lot of Dinar out there.

I believe it will be some form of float , watch the wheels turn then.

Some people are holding relatively large sums. I personally know off someone with over 200 million in cash held in a vault and another with larger amounts in Warka.

you know of someone with over 200 million in cash held in a vault?? can I get a small loan? just a few thousand... :unsure::D Go Rv!

You think someone with 200 million Dinars are ordinary folk?

Going by estimations thats at least 200 thousand dollars someone has invested into this.Some of us would be happy to make 50 thousand dollars a year,let alone being able to put two hundred grand spare funds into and investment lol.No offense meant..that amount is just insane.

• Upvote 1

I guess it may be a lilttle too late for this thread to get back on topic, huh?

-

Way Too Late, I'm afraid.

This thread has been one of the best we've ever had in terms or rumor, fun and ehemm, more.

I for one think that all of the DV members deserve to see this thread at least once and I vote that the mods Pin This Thread.

After all, it has more replies than all 5 of the other pinned threads, combined.

Anybody else agree with this?

Can we take a vote?

I vote Hoosier gets a PIN!

• Upvote 2

You think someone with 200 million Dinars are ordinary folk?

Going by estimations thats at least 200 thousand dollars someone has invested into this.Some of us would be happy to make 50 thousand dollars a year,let alone being able to put two hundred grand spare funds into and investment lol.No offense meant..that amount is just insane.

Yep I do. They are just committed ordinary folk. I consider myself very average financially but am very committed to this investment. One short life is what we have and im at the wrong end of it, sometimes when an opportunity arises that can really change that life to really make a difference then its worth a shot. It has the capacity to redeem time spent struggling and make up for few mistakes along the way.

Most of the people I know that have invested sums in excess of 20 k are very ordinary people financially, live in modest housing and have middle income earning.

They also see an opportunity also to redeem the years, the mistakes and leap frog forward.

The other ordinary people who have invested in excess of 200k have commitment and insight to this investment and have very specific reasons for doing it. This is not blind faith that leads me and others.

I have no intention in going out with a whimper if there is a hope for significant change and if the result is a loss ( which I very much doubt) then I will add it to the other mistakes and live on but wont regret it because faith requires action and commitment and the prospective outcome outweighs the cost.

you know of someone with over 200 million in cash held in a vault?? can I get a small loan? just a few thousand... :unsure:/> :D/> Go Rv!

Thats 200 million IQD

Its set aside for a very specific use post rv / float

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep I do. They are just committed ordinary folk. I consider myself very average financially but am very committed to this investment. One short life is what we have and im at the wrong end of it, sometimes when an opportunity arises that can really change that life to really make a difference then its worth a shot. It has the capacity to redeem time spent struggling and make up for few mistakes along the way.

Most of the people I know that have invested sums in excess of 20 k are very ordinary people financially, live in modest housing and have middle income earning.

They also see an opportunity also to redeem the years, the mistakes and leap frog forward.

The other ordinary people who have invested in excess of 200k have commitment and insight to this investment and have very specific reasons for doing it. This is not blind faith that leads me and others.

I have no intention in going out with a whimper if there is a hope for significant change and if the result is a loss ( which I very much doubt) then I will add it to the other mistakes and live on but wont regret it because faith requires action and commitment and the prospective outcome outweighs the cost.

Thats 200 million IQD

Its set aside for a very specific use post rv / float

From the sound of it......I feel like you might own a vault?!?