Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** RUMOR ** FRANK & DELTA "WE HAVE A BUDGET ** RUMOR ***

UNEEK

lmao.....I always picture Frank waiting for word from Iraq, the Iraqi messenger walks in with the budget in hand " They just sent this over from Iraq...hope its good news" ...."Shall we prep the team for chat sir??" lmao

And The Award For Best Guru And His Team Trying To Launch The RV Goes To ..... Frank ! :o

funny-gifs-three-smart-guys-doing-something-smart.gif

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I work for a large property management company.

I got a call to look at a project for Wells Fargo ( one of their tenants)

Late Friday. Seriously I was told that this was a rush job and has to be done this week!

They are taking over another suite and must move in by end of the week.

I put a quote together and thought that if this is such a rush I would pad it a bit

I tripled my price and sent it off. I got approval within 10 minutes!

I usually have to negotiate a bit on this type of work but not this time.

RV or no RV this will be a good week for me !

Thanks WF

• Upvote 2

Late Friday. Seriously I was told that this was a rush job and has to be done this week!

I put a quote together and thought that if this is such a rush I would pad it a bit

Thanks WF

YAY!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks WF

Heck of a bank story love it. Ohh and real good for you.snoopyhappydance_anim.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks WF

WOOOOOO WHOOOO SOC DINAR That sounds like good news thanks for sharing ! That ship is getting closer and closer <3 <3 <3 <3 +1

x12038490.jpgk7327352.jpggcartoons228.gif

WELL THERE IS EITHER SOME little misunderstanding - a lot of misunderstanding - a little deceiving – maybe a lot of exaggerating - or some of all - it is STILL all in each persons interpretation of what is given and the "delivery" of it

You then add each persons "mindset" at the time - based on their intellect / knowledge of & their understanding-- A persons mood can even influence perception at any given time – especially if it’s anger or depression

So what I am seeing here (maybe) is someone presenting information as they see it with their own flare or spin to it but bottom line – is to be taken / understood as **RUMOR** until at such time there is verifiable indisputable proof – I understand that and have no problems with it

Assertion by one or even many is not proof against the person or the information –

Assertion is NOT argument; to contradict the statement of an opponent is NOT proof you are correct -- Johnson

Assertion, unsupported by fact, is nugatory – Surmise and general abuse, in however elegant language, ought not to pass for truth -- Junius

When one attempts to bring in the “facts” (as they know them) which can be very limited - there is going to be dispute among many as to what those “facts” are - We rely on some ones discernment of the news source – then some ones translation – then some ones interpretation - and don’t forget that Iraq is not going to reveal anything willingly to us or anyone -

What I am also seeing is that Having a Budget and having an “APPROVED” Budget are 2 very different things – Well I can see that – So where is the confusion? (besides inside my head right now)

If my memory serves me well it sure seems to me that it was Steve1 or Kaperoni or Duckboy that was talking about the budget moons ago and that the rate WAS in there - and it was good news for Iraq to even have a budget prepared to present for approval –

So was Frank saying or did someone interpret him saying that he had seen or had evidence of the “APPROVED” BUDGET?

With all of this in the equation there are going to be sooo many confused minds - some very strong pro / con made up minds and some still indifferent minds –

Patience with lots and lots of POSITIVE HOPE are the order of the day --- Come on RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I saw neg but do not know the reason - only there could be several - It is Monday - lots of frustration - anticipation - and low on motivation - Hurry Hurry RV - Right This Way !!! <3 <3

UNEEK, my dear... perhaps the exact "reason" is not for you to "interpret", or even know... ;)/>

Quote:

You then add each persons "mindset" at the time - based on their intellect / knowledge of & their understanding-- A persons mood can even influence perception at any given time – especially if it’s anger or depression

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

UNEEK, my dear... perhaps the exact "reason" is not for you to "interpret", or even know... wink.gif/>

Quote:

That is 100& correct -- we just can't know everything about everything and especially what people are thinking - I never got to finish my mind reading class or my "reasoning" class from "Great Courses" Maybe I will dig those out for review -- (seriously)

It is best if we accept that - let it go and move on - thanks for removing the fog this morning! I can attest to the fact that "mood" can and does affect us all - dealing with life's challenges - appreciate your pointing that out for me today -- really - sometimes I get stuck in that "wanting to figure things out" all the time mode -- so I can "fix" me <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK

• Upvote 1

or they could just contact Frank and find out the results before the vote.......

or we could contact you since you seem to know what will haappenohmy.gif

I know Ws as well he is a good man thats put in work and research as yota does here on DV, its no wonder alot of people have left this site. The bashing is just out of control. My question is if everyone is gonna bash a rumor whats the point of even having it the section there?

Actually, T1 Has A Contact In The State Legislature That Was Receiving Info From Iraq (Not Joking) ! ;)

Have U Had Any Recent Updates From Him Tex ?

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting UNEEK...!

RON cool.gif

Sure thing you're welcome -- like to help out as I am able - I realize that there are some pro & con thoughts on the "rumor" but it helps to have other folks thoughts and research out there for viewing and contemplation and yes sometimes scrutinizing - lol

Hopefully more will be researched - studied - and revealed to us soon - there will be a call this evening and I am keeping my eyes peeled for anything extra I can bring -

I have missed or overlooked your presence here for a while -- nice to see you - hope all is well and thank you for your contribution to the thread- <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK

avatar_20839.gif avatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gifavatar_20839.gif