Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why will the dinar RV?

cooked

Iraq has plenty of unrealized assets. Gold and Oil are the two that come to my mind. The GOI is dysfunctional and corrupt. Iraq lack's infrastructure. I'm not sure if the boys in the sand pit will ever get it together.

Indeed, the GOI seems even more dysfunctional than the US government, which is hard to fathom. Just a note on gold. I have no idea how much Iraq has, but I'm guessing its not more than the rest of the world combined. You often hear things like "they could produce an oz of gold per barrel of oil", (e.g. 15x or so oil export value) or that "gold could become more valuable as an export than oil". The whole world produces about $140B of gold per year (2,500 metric tons * 35274 oz / metric tone * $1,600/oz). Iraq should get to $140B of oil exports in the next year or so. Iraq having as much gold as the rest of the world combined, and especially that no one has noticed this (supposedly up to now) just doesn't wash.

Indeed, the GOI seems even more dysfunctional than the US government, which is hard to fathom. Just a note on gold. I have no idea how much Iraq has, but I'm guessing its not more than the rest of the world combined. You often hear things like "they could produce an oz of gold per barrel of oil", (e.g. 15x or so oil export value) or that "gold could become more valuable as an export than oil". The whole world produces about $140B of gold per year (2,500 metric tons * 35274 oz / metric tone * $1,600/oz). Iraq should get to $140B of oil exports in the next year or so. Iraq having as much gold as the rest of the world combined, and especially that no one has noticed this (supposedly up to now) just doesn't wash.

It may seem hard to fathom, and it probably is false.. But one thing that a recent long-term study has shown is that Iraq if full of oil, natural gas, precious metals, etc. Many other goods to simply extract and export.

• Upvote 2

Thanx Muleslayer. I saw your location - I lived aboard a boat for eight years in Miami, anchored offshore.

I am so freaking jealous. That is my idea of fun right smack dab in the middle of a private cove drop the anchor

Crack open the sailor Jerry and watch the sunset/sunrise. Maybe a few bikinis with binoculars :o/>

Some day!

So you are suggesting that it is false that Iraq is more dysfunctional than the US government? i.e That the GOI is working as well or better than the US government? Really?

Woh, you twisted what I posted and only quoted part of my post.

I was agreeing with you that Iraq does not nearly have as much gold as suggested in your post.

I added that besides gold, they're rich in other natural resources.

• Upvote 1

Woh, you twisted what I posted and only quoted part of my post.

I was agreeing with you that Iraq does not nearly have as much gold as suggested in your post.

I added that besides gold, they're rich in other natural resources.

Sorry about that, I only used the "hard to fathom" comment about the GOI being even more dysfunctional than the US government (which is already pretty dysfunctional), I didn't realize you were applying this to my comment on gold (where not having more than the rest of the planet is not hard to fathom). I agree they do have other resources but oil will likely top their exports (in terms of value) for a long time to come, if not forever (well as long a the oil lasts anyway). Edited by makecents

How about some fact or at least good logic based reasons to believe we will see a significant rise in the value of the dinar. Also don't say it won't just because it never has before, or don't say it won't because it can't. I know there are some well informed members here. I personally feel it must rise for reasons I cannot explain but believe strong enough to stay till the bitter end. So please tell me why I can remain confident in this endeavor.

Personally I feel this has been the most well crafted scam ever.

It’s the closest thing you’ll ever get to a perpetual motion machine.

It feeds itself, no outside energy necessary.

You take the energy from the potential quarry who’s own naiveté and greed keep the ‘dream’ going.

That energy is then given back into the ‘system’ with ideas and scripts ensuring the dream will work.

The ‘dealer’ just takes in the profits, and lets everyone else do the rest.

I myself would love to see the “RV” happen.

Who wouldn’t want to be rich?

I’ve even studied the angles myself, and created dialogue to support why this has to make me rich.

Of course I’m bias, since I will be the one walking away with the cash, thinking this ‘theory’ has to work.

So the perpetual motion machine continues.