Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NRA Publishes List

krome2ez

Thank you Liljohn, I was setting here pulling my hair out trying to come up with a NICE answer!! You saved me!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

This person reminds me of someone we banned a while back, a new name but the writing styles are the same!! blink.gifwacko.gif

Thanks again!

You are most welcome my friend. I think you may be right about who it is as well. I've suspected for a while. I only hope these misguided individuals start to get a clue.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 2

Ididn'tt see my name on that list of ENEMIES? How can I be a enemy if Idon'tt own a gun?

You mean my words put fear into them.My words kill them?

It wont be me who takes your guns it will be yourselves who own guns and you are your own enemy.

Good citizens who obey the laws of this ldon'tdont need a gun because in their hearts they want to

be honest andabidingiding where ascriminalminal who wants a gun to commit crimes against the

honest makes a person who is a good citizen pick up a gun and commit the same crcriminalmminal

does by killing.Is this your justice?If there were no gwouldn'tould'nt be so easy to a lotit alot of crimes that are used by the gun.

People want to live right?The NRA can come up with all the excuses they want to but they will lose because

there are more reasons against keeping them.More wicked have guns than the just who would only use

them for pCriminalsCdon'tinals dont care at all and would use one on you in a second and the NRA keeps

guns in there hands as well.How many innocent must die so you can have a gun?How mcommittedes

commited with a gun must go on so you can have your gundon'tnow you dont care just gimme my gun.

If we all feared God we would never fear the gun.Right now in thidon'tciety we dont need guns why you ask?

Just wait for the responses to this post and then you shall see why.More good ammunition for

Heir Feinstein to use.I think I will get me some ben and jerrys its safe to eat contains no lead.

Love and Peace something to LIVE by.

Your whole line of reasoning is flawed and intelectually dishonest. From the flow of your argument, one would reason that guns are the root of all evil and the best way to rid the world of that evil is to outlaw guns. Your statement that if there were no guns, it wouldn't be easy to commit crimes that are used by the gun has got to be the worst line of thought in the whole piece. Do you suppose that all crimes are commited using guns? Do you have any idea what percentage of crimes are commited by those using guns? Let me tell you.... 8%!!!! By the way, that 8% covers violent crimes. When you factor in all crime, the number is less than 1%. When England took guns away from citizens, the number of violent crimes using a gun went down but the number of violent crimes as a whole WENT UP!!!! As for love and peace.... Those are ideals that have to be secured. At no point in history has anyone been able to rid the world of evil by hugging and loving evil away. Go and try singing kumbaya in downtown Chicago at night! See what kind of "LOVE AND PEACE" you will get!! Make sure you bring some Ben & Jerry's to hand out!!!

• Upvote 6

What truly amazes me about these lists is the shear mass of people involved......my friggin internet provider is on that list. Therefore everybody that subscribes to internet through them is complicit. It would virtually be impossible to not rub elbows with someone on that list......unless living off the land and off the grid. These are just my thoughts. I don't want anybody's guns, so please don't go there. I am merely stating what seems obvious to me.

GO RV, then BV

Well dang I sure didnt want to go against the grain in here folks and Thank You

Bumper for at least wanting to say something nice.

God Bless You Bumper

So the vote in here is Yes on No to guns?

I can live with that.

Have a Great Day!

Sincerely

Farwould :)

It will be a foolish posse that comes to take my guns if they are not armed. Far they will be out gunned. Praise the lord and pass the ammo. I pity the fools.

I'll be standing right with you jonjon!

Well dang I sure didnt want to go against the grain in here folks and Thank You

Bumper for at least wanting to say something nice.

God Bless You Bumper

So the vote in here is Yes on No to guns?

I can live with that.

Have a Great Day!

Sincerely

Farwould :)/>

YES!! YES!! YES!! Please purchase an assault rifle & join the NRA farwould, it will change your life forever!!!!

• Upvote 1

What truly amazes me about these lists is the shear mass of people involved......my friggin internet provider is on that list. Therefore everybody that subscribes to internet through them is complicit. It would virtually be impossible to not rub elbows with someone on that list......unless living off the land and off the grid. These are just my thoughts. I don't want anybody's guns, so please don't go there. I am merely stating what seems obvious to me.

GO RV, then BV

It doesn't surprise me that there are this many. Obama was elected to a second term. Duh!!!

By that line of reasoning.....you are saying the majority are anit-gun. That's a scary thought. sad.gif

GO RV, then BV

That's not what I'm saying at all.

Chicago voted for Obama, do you think those gang-bangers are anti-gun.

There's about 10 million businesses in this country that's not on this list.

We are a bigger country than you think.

By that line of reasoning.....you are saying the majority are anit-gun. That's a scary thought. sad.gif

GO RV, then BV

I dont think the majorty is anti gun. But definitly those in power and those who supported that power are in play.

A gun ban is coming . How severe it will be who knows. We made it through the last one. We will make it through this one. I think we have a long way to go before they actually come for them. I hear they are actually going to ban the sale and carry of any auto hand gun also. That one really bite`s ( I am a 1911 fan) But hey if I have to carry a .357 mag S&W for a while. It`s all good

Like Bump said earlier about these two faced actors....Violent movies are the bread and butter for some of these morons!!!

Take Stallone for instance, Last night I caught an ad for his new movie, the title............

bullet_to_the_head_banner.jpg

WTF Over!!! blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

And these are the ones that are pointing fingers!!

I say we ban them and hit them where it hurts, their bank accounts!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you Liljohn, I was setting here pulling my hair out trying to come up with a NICE answer!! You saved me!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

This person reminds me of someone we banned a while back, a new name but the writing styles are the same!! blink.gifwacko.gif

Thanks again!

I believe snot rocket fingered power generation a few weeks ago.

When a man pulls a gun on me, and threatens to take my life, someone is going to die. He made the decision that someone is going to die. If I have a gun, I get to decide who. That is where the diferance comes in. You can speak about how if there were no guns, then gun crimes would not happen. Well, criminals will always have guns. That is just how it is.

Very well said :twothumbs:/>

• Upvote 2

Dog53…. “A gun ban is coming . How severe it will be who knows.”

I hear ya bud I really do, but please don’t giveup the fight… not even in your thoughts or unconscious parts of yourbrain…..Not now…it is so not over yet. There may be a ban coming ONLY if thepeople who want to be re-elected believe they will be re-elected for voting forit….. PsyOps 101, I’m telling ya….give them another target, and deflect (c.f.,early post 9/11, Bin Laden becomes Hussein almost overnight in the consciousness of the entire country). Guns become human directed violent videogames…overnight… if this is done with conscious purpose…. I know you get what I'm saying.

And now my friend Mr. Dog, if you’ll be so kind as to please indulge my indulgence yet one more time in the following sport…. (and in the meantime pray for me, I can’t help myself)……lol lol

In pursuit of my evening brain teaser I was tornbetween solving the Rubik’s cube blind- folded, or replying to some of thelogic in your post, and have chosen the latter as a bit more challenging…

I didnt see my name on that list of ENEMIES?

With regret I have to be the one toinform you, you do not possess the clout, credibility, or financial wherewithal to be on this list.

How can I be a enemy if I dont own a gun?

Okay, first you are annoyed you are noton the list, and then you are annoyed that you would meet the criterion to beon the list. Regarding the latter, an enemy is not defined by virtue of gun ownership. Specifically, if one were to look in the dictionary, you would not find that enemy means gun owner.

Youmean my words put fear into them. My words kill them?

Who are “they”, Which of your words do you believe put fear into them. Why are you asking if your words can kill whoever “they” are. I don't see dead people.

It wont be me who takes your guns it will be yourselves who own guns and you areyour own enemy.

According to this sentence, if I owned a gun, I would take my own gun, because by virtue of having a gun, I am my enemy. I would like some clarification please. If I owned a gun, from where am I taking it….and to where will I be putting it. Why not just leave it where it is? Or is the object of moving it, the result of being my own enemy?

Good citizens who obey the laws of this land don’t need a gun because in their heartsthey want to be honest and law abiding

Please identify which person or persons on this thread has indicated they are afraid of law-abiding citizens and desire the ability to defend against them?

If I’m not mistaken, the object is to ensure those who are NOT law-abiding, do not thereafter kill, maim, torture or eviscerate yourself, your spouse, or your children.

whereas the criminal who wants a gun to commit crimes against the honest

exactly…..

makesa person who is a good citizen pick up a gun and commit the same crime acriminal does by killing.

Being put into a situation by the “criminal” wherein my choice isto either be tortured, maimed or killed, or watch my spouse and children betortured, maimed or killed, versus defending against this harm by rendering the“criminal” lifeless, (killed) is NOT committing a crime let alone committingthe same crime, whether it be Biblical law, or codified law of thestate/country.

Isthis your justice?

If a criminal puts me in a situation wherein either I or my spouseor children are going to be tortured, maimed, or killed, he by that intent has himself eliminated the possibility for justice. There is no justice in being forced to watch my children being tortured to death. I am not the one infringing on justice. Do not be confused by your own words.

If there were no guns it would'nt be so easy to commit alot of crimes that are used by the gun.

If I lived on the moon, I could hop to work in 6 giant major leaps. That’s the whole problem with using the word IF…. Your IF sets up a straw dog,a paper tiger, you are jousting with windmills…. There is NO if in this case. We have 200+ year history of gun ownership with millions owning millions ofguns.

Is there some process in your imagination whereby legislation is passed restricting all gun ownership, and then a ray gun, or space laser, or water additive somehow evaporates them all in the blink of an eye.

Does this imaginative process in your thinking also believe that every gangster or “criminal” owning a gun will be standing in the same lines as law-abiding citizens to turn them in. How does that part work in your plan?

Peoplewant to live right?

In a country wherein the Constitution protecting my God givenrights including liberty, freedom and the right to bear arms is respected bythe Federal Government who serves the States electing them.

The NRA can come up with all the excuses

This isn’t about the NRA and if in your mind those rights protectedby the Constitution are just “excuses”, then we have a completely differentunderstanding about the meaning of being an American.

they want to but they will lose becausethere are more reasons against keeping them. More wicked have guns than thejust who would only use them for protection.

Are you pulling that out the data base sitting next to the imaginedworld in your brain? The reason I ask is because the stats within the data baseof the real world FBI, shows that literally….. literally….. more crime wasstopped by individual private citizens using firearms, than by the police,sheriff, and other law enforcement agencies protecting them.

Crimminals dont care at all and would use one on you in a second

So why do you think they are going to hippity hop jump into line toturn them in if they were made illegal? How does that one work in your world?

andthe NRA keeps guns in there hands as well.

I’m guessing you mean by virtue of supporting the Constitutionalprotection of our individual rights. Using this line of logic, I’m guessing youwould also assert that Chevy puts cars into the hands of drunks who killpeople, and therein are equally self serving?

Howmany innocent must die so you can have a gun?

If you were to look at real world actual FBI data, the moreaccurate question would be how many have to die because you want to take themaway (from law-abiding citizens).

Howmany crimes commited with a gun must go on so you can have your gun

How many times do you have to read and then ignore that gunownership statistically and almost categorically reduces crime, so you can continue to make these false, inaccurate, and not well thought out reactionary misdirected juxtapositions against all fundamentals of logic?

Iknow you dont care just gimme my gun.

The thinking you are projecting onto those who want to exercise their Constitutionally protected right to bear arms, is so reductionistic andsimplistic, it would almost be insulting if I didn’t believe you were reallytrying to meaningfully make a point. Of course doesn’t make the point valid,however, I do believe you are not trying to insult others.

Ifwe all feared God we would never fear the gun.

Can you please provide the Biblical reference for this? The passageor verse number(s) will suffice.

I’m also not real clear as to the logic you are employing. If youcould identify which member supporting the right to bear arms is afraid of thegun, it might help me understand what you are saying.

I for one am unable to identify the member(s) supporting the right to bear arms, who are in turn afraid of guns. Are you saying if they feared God, they would have even lessfear of guns?

Why doesn’t that work on you?

Right now in this society we dont needguns why you ask?

No, actually I would not ask you why. You gave more than an amplenumber of reasons you believe this.

And you have never yet even remotely answered why you think we needhuman directed violent video games hard wiring the brains of our young children to win by killinghuman beings?

Are you by any chance working for the movie or video game industry? Why do you support the actively integrated interaction between young childrenand such violence?

Justwait for the responses to this post and then you shall see why.

Would you be so kind as to clarify what it is I should be seeing?

Moregood ammunition for Heir Feinstein to use.

I believe Ms Feinstein has read the constitution…. Are you aware ofher having knowledge as to the far greater source of imminent, real, learnedviolence by way of hard wiring our kids to kill humans in order to win? Thatwould be super great… finally… we might be getting to the real source of thereal problem as stop this attack against the constitution cause its popular andslogan driven catchy…

I think I will get me some ben andjerrys its safe to eat contains no lead.

Please read the expiration dates in assuring you are no longereating completely fermented icy treats J

Loveand Peace something to LIVE by.

Amen and God Bless the Peace Keepers who by their might and show of force, keep us safe at night.

Blessings~~~

• Upvote 4

Before there were guns, killing was done with knives and swords, before that I am sure it was done with rocks. Unfortunately through time Man has learned to kill with what was available. God gave us free will, what we do with it is up to us. What happens in the afterlife is up to God. I don't remember God telling us not to protect those we love, with whatever we have available. I would not want to confront an armed person in my home with a knife. Therefore I own a gun. I don't take my gun to my neighbors home, I do take it when I travel and when I am alone on a dark country road. I will not apologize for owning a gun, I won't put signs on my vehicle or house that I don't call 911. I would much rather let the police handle those things, BUT if confronted and no where to run safely, I will protect me and mine.

• Upvote 4

I didnt see my name on that list of ENEMIES? How can I be a enemy if I dont own a gun?

You mean my words put fear into them.My words kill them?

It wont be me who takes your guns it will be yourselves who own guns and you are your own enemy.

Good citizens who obey the laws of this land dont need a gun because in their hearts they want to

be honest and law obiding where as the crimminal who wants a gun to commit crimes against the

honest makes a person who is a good citizen pick up a gun and commit the same crime a crimminal

does by killing.Is this your justice?If there were no guns it would'nt be so easy to commit alot of crimes that are used by the gun.

People want to live right?The NRA can come up with all the excuses they want to but they will lose because

there are more reasons against keeping them.More wicked have guns than the just who would only use

them for protection.Crimminals dont care at all and would use one on you in a second and the NRA keeps

guns in there hands as well.How many innocent must die so you can have a gun?How many crimes

commited with a gun must go on so you can have your gun?I know you dont care just gimme my gun.

If we all feared God we would never fear the gun.Right now in this society we dont need guns why you ask?

Just wait for the responses to this post and then you shall see why.More good ammunition for

Heir Feinstein to use.I think I will get me some ben and jerrys its safe to eat contains no lead.

Love and Peace something to LIVE by.

Dude Isee you claim to be from texas. You don't represent anything that made texas what it is today. You might want to vacate the state. We do not EVER intend to turn in our guns in Peace. EVER................... :mad::angry: :angry:

• Upvote 2