Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

North Carolina POLICE LIEUTENANT WARNS Of Plans For MARTIAL LAW IN 2013

Fleming

Please forgive me if this has already been posted... I looked through the posts & didn't see it, so here goes......

In this broadcast of the Cybertribe News Network, a North Carolina Police Lieutenant calls in to give his first hand knowledge of preparations being made within his own department to train and

prepare for martial law in the United States, possibly in the coming year.

Many similar reports are starting to trickle in from all across the country, through various independent media resources and even organizations like Oath Keepers.

The consensus is that a major economic event is expected, and that it will be used to provide cover for the institution of draconian policies being readied behind the curtain.

The exact timing of this event is not clear, but we do know the planning is being done, and that provisions are being put in place.

Go to website to view video: http://www.secretsofthefed.com/north-carolina-police-lieutenant-warns-of-plans-for-martial-law-in-2013-video/

• Upvote 3

I would suggest folks to attend a County or City Council Meeting, and ask this very Question..I attend these function quite frequently and Head of the Police of Chief are usually in attendance..Just saying it don't hurt to ask..and it would prompt awareness..on the legit of this very subject..

• Upvote 1

Please forgive me if this has already been posted... I looked through the posts & didn't see it, so here goes......

In this broadcast of the Cybertribe News Network, a North Carolina Police Lieutenant calls in to give his first hand knowledge of preparations being made within his own department to train and

prepare for martial law in the United States, possibly in the coming year.

Many similar reports are starting to trickle in from all across the country, through various independent media resources and even organizations like Oath Keepers.

The consensus is that a major economic event is expected, and that it will be used to provide cover for the institution of draconian policies being readied behind the curtain.

The exact timing of this event is not clear, but we do know the planning is being done, and that provisions are being put in place.

Go to website to view video: http://www.secretsofthefed.com/north-carolina-police-lieutenant-warns-of-plans-for-martial-law-in-2013-video/

Nice to see BS rehashed. last year we had the same news and whan that happened they changed the reason to Obama trying to steal the elections. Nice to see the right wing sheep rehashing BS and believing it all over again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'm not against being for warned but I do believe in not falling into the fear mongering going on all over the world. People fall for it hook line and sinker. All I'm saying is think hard about the resent past and the homeland security act being passed. The fear mongering was rampant then and don't fall for it again cause then the government will take the rest of our freedom's from us and everyone's worst fears will come true. So get active and treat everything as rumor until proven fact and prepare the best way you can. JMO