Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

southern girls

Danan

Seeing as my family is from Alabama, Mississippi, and now Texas, I can vouch for the "down right truthfulness and authenticity" of this video.

If you've never listened to real southern girls talk you have really missed out. We can be just as prim and proper as you want but we can also

get down and earthy too!

Yep! they got it right!

:woot::lmao:

:rocking-chair:

546837_388576184551760_480955979_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

Seeing as my family is from Alabama, Mississippi, and now Texas, I can vouch for the "down right truthfulness and authenticity" of this video.

If you've never listened to real southern girls talk you have really missed out. We can be just as prim and proper as you want but we can also

get down and earthy too!

Yep! they got it right!

That would be a nice Christmas present if the piece came in purple or blue. Thanks for laugh, TG!

• Upvote 1

All my closest girlfriends are 'shug'....hehe!! What's funny is we think it's everyone else that talks funny not us, we are perfectly normal, lol!!!

Dang Danan... ya'll nailed that one... and to answer the question...

pink-gun.jpg...yes it comes in pink!!! wink.gif

One of my favorites that I hear from time to time... "The're sticking to it like a hair in a biscuit"!!! rolleyes.gif

Love it!

get down and earthy too!

Yep! they got it right!

Putting this on my Santa list, lol!!

• Upvote 2

If you've never listened to real southern girls talk you have really missed out. We can be just as prim and proper as you want but we can also get down and earthy too!

Yer durn tootin TG. Being a transported Native Atlanta Athenian, Y'all ever listened to long time UGA coach Vince Dooley's wife, Barbara? Y'all need to take a listen to this video where she defends her son who is coach of a very very mediocre U of Tenn football team.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/derek-dooleys-mom-defends-him/

She is sho nuff riled up over all the criticism of her baby, son of Vince

• Upvote 1

Yer durn tootin TG. Being a transported Native Atlanta Athenian, Y'all ever listened to long time UGA coach Vince Dooley's wife, Barbara? Y'all need to take a listen to this video where she defends her son who is coach of a very very mediocre U of Tenn football team.

http://www.sportsgri...om-defends-him/

She is sho nuff riled up over all the criticism of her baby, son of Vince

Good one wpsmit..wink.gif.. "Don't mess with Momma Ya'll"!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1