Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama won! What can we do now?

Francie26

Obama Wins, but We Are Not Going Away

Godfatherpolitics.com November 7, 2012

By Tad Cronn

Liberals the world round are celebrating today because the American electorate proved just stupid enough to fall for Barack Obama a second time.

That means the leash is off the lion.

“This is my last election. … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama told Russia’s Dmitry Medvedev earlier this year.

And he’s right.

During his first term, even with a Republican majority in the House of Representatives, Obama has gotten away with circumventing the Constitution, unilaterally granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, violating the rights of religious institutions and businesses, targeting conservatives for harassment by the IRS and other agencies, and countless other abuses of power.

He has used his overseas lackeys to surreptitiously overthrow governments and threaten the balance of power in the Mideast; he has ignored the threat of Iran, weakened our military, abandoned our allies, coddled our enemies and, in Benghazi, literally gotten away with murder.

He has turned our country from a world leader to a nation of feeble-minded dependents, and he is poised to greatly expand the quiet genocide of the abortion industry and install *** marriage as the new norm.

He has ignored and even worsened our economic problems, allowing a real unemployment rate of more than 14 percent to linger for years while dogmatically pushing for higher taxes on job producers and working to shut down the coal and oil industries, and wasting taxpayer money on snake-oil alternative energy schemes.

And he did all these things while feeling constrained by the need to win re-election from a population that has suffered through the worst economy since the Depression and that and that should have had the self-respect to throw out the bum most responsible for it.

Instead, the electorate — just enough of the voters — demonstrated they have rocks between their ears.

When Obama went around Congress and the constitutional separation of powers by proposing, passing and signing the Dream Act by himself without involving the Legislative Branch, he effectively crowned himself a king.

Now that he’s past that pesky re-election, the smart money says he’s itching to take that crown for a test drive.

There was little holding Obama back before, now he must be thinking there’s nothing (at all) to slow him down. Prepare to see, at last, the real Obama.

But there is something to slow him down. That’s you and me.

While the temptation to give in to despair and withdraw is great, this sham of an election should be a clarion call to conservatives to get even more involved in politics than ever.

We cannot afford any longer to take it easy and content ourselves with being consigned to the sidelines of politics by a middle-to-left political and media establishment. We can no longer take the high ground while liberals drag the country through the mud.

We can no longer afford to just talk and persuade; we must do, we must get involved if we aren’t already, by harassing liberal politicians and journalists, by mobbing liberals the way they mob us, and most importantly by running for office.

We should not advocate violence, we must be prepared, if it comes to that, to engage in passive or even active resistance.

The lion is off the leash, so we must take up our political spears and become hunters.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

capitolists should have a way of identifying themselves . or you may be helping your enemy to advance his or her causes . maybe conservatives should wear one color and libs should wear another .. kind of like gangs .. wear your colors be proud of who you are and let those who produce nothing have nothing ,, dont give them a dime .. or even directions to a place .. give them wrong directions .. send them where they belong ..

they can build their own car companys and have all the unions they want .. they can start their own health care industry .. and go indebt as much as they want .. they can destroy their own credit ratings .. not run up our debt and destroy ours while they remain non productive .. they can have a dictator to make them work off their debts.. we already know if you give them freedom they choose to live off the working man and not become productive ..

• Upvote 3

***///

What would happen if we gave them what they want -

just close our business doors,

shut everything down, all stopped paying taxes at once, stopped travelling,

stopped shopping, buying gas, investing, buying stocks, bonds,

sending our kids out the door to liberal saturated schools...

just for 1 month....

And ALL signed up all at once for every single gubment program available..?

What would happen...? Just wondering.

(We wouldn't mind eating beanie weenies for a month. :P )

We're curious what they'd do then.....

• Upvote 5

Well without really advocating dropping your moral standards, one way to do it is take an "if you can't beat em join mentality".

By that I mean if the system becomes so inundated with "takers" the system will implode on itself. Demand more from the government. More entitlements, more income, more services. Free phones. Free health care. Free education.

This route would be a great pain for many. It could nearly destroy this great country, but there would be enough passive force brought about so there would HAVE to be change.

Now most of the people here would not want to see that happen. Most have more moral fortitude than that and love their country too much to do that. But, I KNOW there are many who are living on the edge of financial bankruptcy that still are holding out from taking advantage of public assistance programs. If you need it, go for it. The real unemployed/under-employed numbers of just these people will shock the system that change MAY start to happen.

One other thing we can do without doing something you can't live without is to stop supporting the Hollywierd crowd who are such hypocrites. Don't see their movies. Don't buy their recordings. Don't go to their concerts. Stop watching their TV shows.

But, unfortunately that won't even happen. In reality, people will gripe and do nothing for 4 more years.

• Upvote 2

Election are over, now we ALL have choice either remain polorized and stuck in park or try to work together. That is the choices we have. Don't blame either side for gridlock as most will. Either we move on or stay stuck in park. Regardless you can stay stuck in park or move forward. We all have a choice.

***///

just for 1 month....

Mass firing and those who want to work will get those jobs. Then if you choose to follow PVT Fury you will be here on DV hollering about why this has happened.

• Upvote 5

***///

just for 1 month....

You beat me to the post, but that is my general idea.

• Upvote 1

the govt would increase quantive easing to what ever point they need to pay govt workers salarys ... the dollar would lose value at extreme rates .. the govt employees who are guarenteed automatic cost of living pay increases would see their salarys increase along with the devaluation of the dollar unitl money has no value at all.. they would be adding zeros to the dollar like everyone else has in third world countrys.. in order to have a global economy they have to have an equal playing field which means one world currency ..

the bible didnt say things might be the way they say its going to be .. there are no conditions .. we will see a one world govt no matter what we do it is written ,,,,,, the book of life isnt going to be written .. ... it is writen .. the masses will not make it .. that too is written .. those following the heard over the cliff .. is where they end up .. if the masses are going in one direction .. im going in the opposit .. i dont follow the masses we know where they are headed .. sit back and enjoy the ride ,, point those in the direction of the masses if they ask for directions to those masses

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Mass firing and those who want to work will get those jobs.

***///

Like they WANT to work...HA!

You''re not fooling anybody!

his voter base has been clearly defined.

we know who they are.

***///

DONTLOP --- love it!

So if you're a sheeple,

a honey badger (just don't care),

a lemming... C-YA! :wave:

Culling of the herd.... we like it!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My take is, it will all unfold when CHIT hits the fan. I'll tell you all what I am waiting on, A MASS CLEANSING! Whether it cosmic, mother nature, man made, or financial collateral damage. THE GENE POOL NEEDS TO BE RESTARTED and FLUSHED IMMEDIATELY! Legalized drugs, free healthcare, no constitution, and all the trimmings will end us as we know it. Our dollar will be non existant. It will be survial of the fittest and street mentality. The word RUTHLESS has a meaning and many better start the learning of the definiton as such. Best Wishes! And may GOD BLESS Texas. Satan's son has the country for another 4 years!

• Upvote 4

There is only one reason Obama bin laden was re-elected...

Laws were broken at election polling stations with Obama posters and murals on the walls, black panthers and the naacp at the polls pushing Obama.

Nothing was done to stop any of this activity. A judge's order was ignored which tells the people Osama supporters are above the law.

So now the polls are controlled by militant racist groups intimidating people.

• Upvote 3

Don't follow along with Fury, please don't follow his example. I voted for Romney like he did but do i act as he does no sorry.

You will have those who create second accounts to create havoc as you can see above. Steer clear of them so they don't get your on MOD Review.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

i think its better to simply add my opinion .. calling people out by name is what causes problems .

No sir i don't agree be specific who you are speaking too and that person has a choice to respond in turn or just get twisted off. I direct my question or comments to the person i am referring too. So no room for issues.

• Upvote 2

This butt-wipe of a president has shown he will use executive orders to make his edicts. I guess it is a wait and see what he is up to next. I would say if you want anything as far as a para military or semi military weapon to get it now before his next edict removes that possibility.

• Upvote 2

***///

just for 1 month....

My husband and i where just talking about doing the same thing, just this afternoon. Seriously, what would they do? but, I think it would take longer then 1 month. Anyone in business would need to actually get rid of there licenses that they have for there businesses. This would be great. If this dang Dinar actually revalues we all can take our money out of this country and this government can go screw themselves. Heck, i would eat Mac and Cheese for 6 months to prove a point. Does anyone know what Walmart is going to do with all their employees when Obamacare comes into play?

Does anyone know what Walmart is going to do with all their employees when Obamacare comes into play?

Nothing they actually endorse their employees to go on welfare already and to get medicaid and this started before Affordable Care Act. Who cares anyways after going there ans seeing only made in China products they should be boycotted.

There is only one thing we can do, pick ourselves up dust ourselves off and keep on keeping on. It doesn't do anyone any good to dwell on things we can not change but it doesn't mean we can't handle it. When you look at the problems in other countries, especially the ones torn apart by war right now, people wondering if the next bomb will be the last one they hear, or where their next meal might come from, our problems really are still pretty trivial. Keep your loved ones close, be mindful of what is really going on around us, never compromise our beliefs and cope with our challenges. If the time comes to rise up against tyranny and suppression then know in your hearts you are NOT alone as people around this great country, judging by the amount of red on that election map, will be fighting along side you and may God have mercy on those who dare try and suppress our freedoms if that is the road our enemies choose to travel!! Be prepared for the worst and pray for the best! :salute:

• Upvote 4

Some of the solutions in here remind me of Ayn Rand's books for some reason. Perhaps it's the checking out of those who hold the real power, and for better or worse, in America, those really are us. Obama thinks he owns the power, and he certainly does have an enormous amount, but he doesn't "own" us, and we are all thinkers and doers, Americans who are used to owning our own lives and living them as we decide, not as an outside party decides for us. For O, that makes us just independent enough to be dangerous, because it's a fact that he can't control all of us. No matter how many he may try to "take down" (control) in whatever way he chooses, there will always be more of us, and the problem for him is that we are real Americans, and thus, we can only be controlled with our consent. We consent to fair and un-odious laws, and we consent to live in harmony with our neighbors, and we consent to own firearms and to be good neighbors. But we don't consent to letting someone else decide the "facts" of our lives. I think O has tried to use the old Cloward and Pivens (if those are the right spellings) methods to overwhelm the American system in order to destroy it, and he has been reasonably successful with what he has tried to do, but if we do it back to the system he is attempting to implement, if we all give up what we have now and bury the money in the back yard, and then attempt to get on various government programs, it would not take long before O's system would be overwhelmed, far beyond what he is able to do to our "American" system. I'm just having fun running my fingers over the keyboard as my thoughts run away from me, but it is fun to think about. -- And I have always had an ornery streak that breaks loose when someone tries to control me.

• Upvote 1

. I think O has tried to use the old Cloward and Pivens (if those are the right spellings) methods to overwhelm the American system in order to destroy it, and he has been reasonably successful with what he has tried to do, but if we do it back to the system he is attempting to implement, if we all give up what we have now and bury the money in the back yard, and then attempt to get on various government programs, it would not take long before O's system would be overwhelmed, far beyond what he is able to do to our "American" system.

***///

EXACTLY our point, FRANCIE! :o

His administration and all of those we sent to Washington -

who refuse to represent our wishes now that they are there -

would be in for the wake-up call of their lives.

We don't have to worry about those poor misguided individuals who voted them in,

they're already sucking the coffers dry. So, with this plan, they're already all in. :lmao:

Action on our part would force his hand SO fast,

that his ill-conceived plan would be immediately exposed for the EPIC FAIL IT IS.

Jails are already too full of his supporters, so if they start rounding us up,

they'd go to their PLAN B - FEMA CAMPS.

Doubt they'd get us that far, as due process (...IF he still allows for it.. <_< ) would choke the

systems so badly, the cases would never go through.

So, he'll avail himself of the plan he implemented by pencil-whipping himself yet another

executive order - on his last 'Destruction of America' tour -

which is arresting us & holding us indefinitely without due process..... ..

Hey slobbering obummer-lovers

NOW do you see how he's gone about setting this whole thing up...?

Still love your Kommie King...? <_<

He's stripping you of your rights and you're too stupid to see it.

You're going to get exactly what you deserve -- too bad your epic brain fart is going to

take the rest of us down with you. :angry:

Thanks for nothing, jerks.

P.S.

The markets are tanking this morning - even they have NO CONFIDENCE in your king!

***///

He's going to do away with Golf Courses.

He & his tree-hugging, grass-eating/smoking pals say they're bad for the environment.

He'll be the only person who has one, because if he didn't, he'd have to show for work.

Same group says fishing is cruelty to animals, so that's out.

And as the gubment takes over more & more bodies of water through eminent domain,

we're no longer allowed access for fishing.

Water being the next great commodity, they no longer allow us to have even so much as the

RAIN WATER that falls from the Heavens onto our own property.

Next.....?

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

***///

He's going to do away with Golf Courses.

He & his tree-hugging, grass-eating/smoking pals say they're bad for the environment.

He'll be the only person who has one, because if he didn't, he'd have to show for work.

Same group says fishing is cruelty to animals, so that's out.

And as the gubment takes over more & more bodies of water through eminent domain,

we're no longer allowed access for fishing.

Water being the next great commodity, they no longer allow us to have even so much as the

RAIN WATER that falls from the Heavens onto our own property.

Next.....?

It's a good thing then, that I have hidden my golf course and fishing hole in my armageddon cave, which I have placed inside my 2nd armageddon cave, just in case. :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1