Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's up with Shabs

armondtoth

Well I gotta tell you I never saw this coming and this is first hand info from a source directly related to shabibi, turns out this persons children belong to the soccer association in my community and I know this lady by first name but never her last until today and yes her last name is Shabibi. Well after my initial shock I told her I was holding dinar and I asked her what was going on with Sinan Al Shabibi and this is what she said.

Shabibi is in Sweeden and is fighting for his job, she says the only reason he was removed was he was trying to keep the money from going to Iran and into terrorist hands which was making a lot of people mad. She told me to keep a close eye on the exchange rate because corruption could make the rate rise fast before it could be squashed.

So we wait

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

Well I gotta tell you I never saw this coming and this is first hand info from a source directly related to shabibi, turns out this persons children belong to the soccer association in my community and I know this lady by first name but never her last until today and yes her last name is Shabibi. Well after my initial shock I told her I was holding dinar and I asked her what was going on with Sinan Al Shabibi and this is what she said.

Shabibi is in Sweeden and is fighting for his job, she says the only reason he was removed was he was trying to keep the money from going to Iran and into terrorist hands which was making a lot of people mad. She told me to keep a close eye on the exchange rate because corruption could make the rate rise fast before it could be squashed.

So we wait

You can believe that the GOI wants its hands on the reserves and control of the CBI....question is, will that be better for us??

Id rather give them a shot then let Shabs continue with his plan lol....hell, maybe we would be lucky enough for the GOI to manipulate the value of the dinar upwards long enough for us to cash out and before the rest of the world condems it hahaha

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

Some one gave you a neg Keep I evened you out. I think that some people just give you neg's just because it's you.

I agree with you. How bad can it be with the change at the CBI? We wait 10 years for it to RV? what we have already don that.:P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You can believe that the GOI wants its hands on the reserves and control of the CBI....question is, will that be better for us??

Id rather give them a shot then let Shabs continue with his plan lol....hell, maybe we would be lucky enough for the GOI to manipulate the value of the dinar upwards long enough for us to cash out and before the rest of the world condems it hahaha

I'm sure that the GOI would like to manipulate the value of IQD. That's what Saddam did. Shabibi is the gate keeper of the CBI at the moment. The GOI should never have authority to change the value of IQD. The authority should be placed on the CBI, exclusively.

Iraq needs to be controlled. The GOI is corrupt, dysfunctional and greedy.

• Upvote 3

That's what I was thinking as well.

Nope. GOI = Maliki, and the second Maliki can get his hands on the reserves you can bet they're going to start going out the door to three places:

1. His pocket.

2. His cronies, to keep him in power.

3. Weapons/military.

He'll spend the reserves and the dinar value will go right down the toilet, just like it did when Saddam did the same thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nope. GOI = Maliki, and the second Maliki can get his hands on the reserves you can bet they're going to start going out the door to three places:

1. His pocket.

3. Weapons/military.

He'll spend the reserves and the dinar value will go right down the toilet, just like it did when Saddam did the same thing.

Maliki is a puppet leader,and he answers to people who are far more rich and powerful than himself.

If the elites truly want tthe Dinar to RV Maliki will simply have an 'accident' and be replaced;if he decides to stick his greedy paws into a bigger piece of pie than he is entitled to.

• Upvote 1

So we wait

It sounds to me like there is no master plan with specific timelines to rv their currency based on her response, which was definitely her opinion.......or Shabbibi is really such a stand up guy that he would not elude to an rv to his relative.......or she knows more than she is saying and this is about to go down.....

chances are if she knew this was about to rv, she would be at Tiffany's, not the local soccer field

1. His pocket.

3. Weapons/military.

Welcome to DV DayGee, I would have to agreed with you 110%.. Nice ;)

• Upvote 1

1. His pocket.

3. Weapons/military.

Yeah....youve got those possibilities. Our other possibility was shabbibi redenomianting the currency. its a no win either way. welcome to the untold possibilities in dinarland. its not all sugar and spice like those proclaim....ie....all is well.....no news is good news....blah blah blah. feel better heres a hug talk. Theres more roughwaters than anyones willing to say. but as long as your not dumping dinar on the dealers.....all is well

Edited by sandstorm