Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama vs Romney Debate

Markinsa

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the debate?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • Tie
    • Didn't Watch

Obama doesnt listen to what the competitor is saying.....his responses were so ignorant.

obama thinks............giving a tax credit to a company...who hires a veteran....is economic growth. what?? How ignorant......the government giving away a credit....is economic growth. just shows how clueless he really is. obama has tried......he justdoesnt know what hes doing...the presidency is out of his league.

for obama to be comfortable....he has to be telling people how they got screwed over.......or how they arent getting a fair shake. hes a community aggitator.....who is being t.k.o'd......by a successful governor and business man.

Romneys investment income is 14%........because thats the federal tax.....they dont add medicare...social security tax on investment income. how ignorant people must be to believe any obama- nomics

obama said gas prices were so low before he took office......because we were headed in a great recession. what? A 9th grader has more of an economoc background than obama. he could win......if was actually as smart as all those liberals think. hes an idealog.....with no clue

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 11

Just listened to it twice... OblameO refers to the attack as "senseless violence, brutal acts"... but nowhere in the broadcast does he refer to the Libya attact specifically as an "Act of Terror, or a Terrorist Act". He does state in a general way that "No act of terror will ever shake this great nation"... but doesn't come right out and say that this act by Libya was an act of terror. Then George ends the clip with the movie clip being the reason for the riots. Brilliant George... O's got you right in his pocket!!! dry.gif

• Upvote 3

***///

You got THAT right SuperSecretSquirrel...!

He threw millions of OUR HARD-EARNED TAX dollars over to Pakistan where we are SO hated,

reviled, murdered, a breeding ground for terror, the safe harbor of the king of terrorism,

and supports the muslim brotherhood with a fervor he NEVER employed for the Citizens of THIS country!

Folks, this supporter of terror, who bows to the 'brotherhood' is USING YOU to do his dirty work...!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!

Don't continue to support the COWARD who's only strength is enslaving you to accomplish his evil mission!

WISE UP...! :angry:

***///

You're right, RODandSTAFF: FORWARD = COWARD...! <_<

SANDSTORM: Excellent points/summation, wish we could give you 10 Plusses...! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

I thought for a second they were going to drop the mics and start swinging. No closing handshakes or nothing. I don't think they like each other. They were interrupting each other and both tried to run over the moderator. They may have to put a divider between them at the next debate. I call it 1-1 deciding match next week. An unbiased opinion. I would really like to see the math on the tax cuts and how Mitt would reduce the debt.

• Upvote 1

****////

Take away all the numbers of people hired temporarily to conduct the 2010 Census,

take away all the federal jobs he created for his pals and cronies,

take away the 'shovel-ready' jobs he said he created....

HE CREATED NO REAL JOBS ... ! :angry:

Quite the opposite -- he destroyed millions of jobs.

It is just sickening to hear him lie every time he opens his mouth.

Repeating lies over & over does not make them true.

Where are the millions he destroyed?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I thought for a second they were going to drop the mics and start swinging. No closing handshakes or nothing. I don't think they like each other. They were interrupting each other and both tried to run over the moderator. They may have to put a divider between them at the next debate. I call it 1-1 deciding match next week. An unbiased opinion. I would really like to see the math on the tax cuts and how Mitt would reduce the debt.

You might want to check into obamas math....cuz tax hikes are coming. Obamacare...largest tax in american history. those bush tax cutes are for everybody. Obama and the democrats are going to cause tax rates to go up on everyone. a married filling jointly....making 50-75 thousand a year.....will see their rate go from 15% to 28%. thats almost double

your economy tax....with $4.00 a gallon gasoline.....higher energy prices. you better check into that.........becausebusinesses wont hire with big taxes......and the corporations will just pass that tax onto the consumers. thats your blind tax.

its almost $10 for a #2. combo at wendys. And this is just a start. we have to take our people down......so everyone else. can get to where you are now

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 5

You might want to check into obamas math....cuz tax hikes are coming. Obamacare...largest tax in american history. those bush tax cutes are for everybody. Obama and the democrats are going to cause tax rates to go up on everyone. a married filling jointly....making 50-75 thousand a year.....will see their rate go from 15% to 28%. thats almost double

your economy tax....with $4.00 a gallon gasoline.....higher energy prices. you better check into that.........becausebusinesses wont hire with big taxes......and the corporations will just pass that tax onto the consumers. thats your blind tax.

its almost $10 for a #2. combo at wendys. And this is just a start. we have to take our people down......so everyone else. can get to where you are now

I asked about the candidate i support i am not worried about Obama's math. So i guess just go like i did with hope and change and just run with the R&R crew, wrong Mitt needs to show america the math on how this will work instead of just a 5 point plan. No one is going to just go along just because they don't like the current administration. How do you know it won't be just as worse under Mitt as it is under the current administration? You don't sandstorm, instead of standing in a dust storm and blinding following along ask for facts or the math. So we can make a good choice of what mess we want to sign on to.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I asked about the candidate i support i am not worried about Obama's math. So i guess just go like i did with hope and change and just run with the R&R crew, wrong Mitt needs to show america the math on how this will work instead of just a 5 point plan. No one is going to just go along just because they don't like the current administration. How do you know it won't be just as worse under Mitt as it is under the current administration? You don't sandstorm, instead of standing in a dust storm and blinding following along ask for facts or the math. So we can make a good choice of what mess we want to sign on to.

Its very very basic principles here. obama thinks the government grows the economy.....romney knows the private sector grows jobs. the government cant give anyone...anything it doesnt first take from someone else. Reduce the government spending.....and you dont need as much tax revenue. romney will cut government spending.....obama cbo numbers are still projecting 20 trillion if obamas reelected. do you believe the government is the answer. or is it americans......with the government out of the way...thats the answers.

oir federal government just wants more ways to tax us. you can take all the rich peoples money. and you still wont make headway on the deficit. By siding with government we allow them to get further into our lives.....ability to tax whatever they want.......then regulate everything about us.

one day there will be a walkong tax. or a tax to ride a bicycle. keep giving the gov more.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 6

Look at it this way. every time an american walks out there house.....they pay taxes.......sales tax.....fica tax....gas tax....bmv...tax...property tax.....state tax.....local tax......captial gains tax.........

and then after youve been taxed your whole life.....you die.....and the government gets half of everything in a death tax.

so any time an american does anything theyve been taxed....and our government still has distatorous debt. The problem isnt taxes or people paying their fair share....its the government spends and wastes everything we give them. they cant even keep all the roads fixed. theyve been taking social security from people for decades.....and the money is gone..

.so now they get to change the rules.....raise the age.....screw ing you over.

this is all money we gave them......why would anyone want to give the government more. they are about power and control. if government was the answer.......we wouldnt have any problems

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 5

Where are the millions he destroyed?

****////

Doctors/Med folks who cannot function under obummercare,

up&coming grads entering a wasteland of industry/commerce/production,

companies destroyed by his edicts,

unfair trade with his commie buddies overseas,

the jobs he gave his chinese commie buddies right here in TheUSA,

to name a few....

He'll never be happy until EVERYONE is WORKING FOR 'THE STATE'...! :angry:

and apparently, neither will you... <_<

• Upvote 4

****////

Doctors/Med folks who cannot function under obummercare,

up&coming grads entering a wasteland of industry/commerce/production,

companies destroyed by his edicts,

unfair trade with his commie buddies overseas,

the jobs he gave his chinese commie buddies right here in TheUSA,

to name a few....

He'll never be happy until EVERYONE is WORKING FOR 'THE STATE'...! :angry:

and apparently, neither will you... <_<

Construction jobs are also in the toilet, so are remodeling jobs. Not to mention small business's are holding back hiring new people until they know how things are going to go over the next 4 years. What does that mean? They are not afraid of pro-business Romney... they are afraid of more tax'es on their small business's by a tax and spend OblameO administration. Most small business's are holding back on hiring, which means if they do by chance have any increase in hours to be worked they do it in house... putting more hours and more pressure on those working (trying to get more done with less people eventually leads to a break down somewhere in the people or the system...imo).

Hence he shall be called...

5041_370083179740275_185964839_n.jpg

• Upvote 3

What really gets me is that Obama has constantly chided Romney for not having a clear plan yet Obama himself has not offered any new plan either. Is his plan to really stay the course? Is it that he really thinks raising taxes will fix the economic problems we now face? All I heard from him last night was more rhetoric and political speak!!! Romney provided a plan and described that as best he could with only 2 minutes a pop to do so....... Obama only wants to keep the status quo..... Spend money that isn't his!!!!!

• Upvote 5

***///

So right RODandSTAFF...!

He knew going in that once his truth was revealed,

Patriots wouldn't stand for it,

so he immediately went about slashing and burning to inflict as much damage as

he could in order to convince the people they needed The State.

His efforts and intent to destroy our way of life here at home is evident.

His efforts to inflict immense damage on us overseas is now clear, too.

He sneakily wields his executive privilege pen to avoid having to answer to YOU for his

criminal acts against our Republic!

STOP this 'forward' motion now, or lose your Freedom... NO JOKE.

• Upvote 4

The government cant give out credits and want to fund more programs......then in the same breath....say they are going to reduce the deficit. only an idiot would think government spending is economic growth. what it is is social justice. its cutting down people......taxing and taking more and more of our money to be redistributed. dont forget about the un tax......there working up now. Obama believes that america has raped and pillaged the world. he wants to take our money and give to the the world.

obama didnt save gm......he transferred billions to his union bretheren. he wont call an attack on 9/11 a terrorist attack. instead...he blames a shadowy american.....for arabs murdering ambassadors. hey obama f those muslims....there religion wants us dead.....why do i give a crap what pisses them off. they want us dead anyway. their koran states killing jews and infidels 73 times. obama....you cant hug and kiss a terrorist and think he will stop. its an embedded religious belief...dumba

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You have to factor in the biased "moderator", she left no doubt she is an o fan.

She constantly allowed o to respond to a Romney rebuttal, and at the same time refused to allow Romney to do the same.

Then she backed a lie by o and tried to make Romney look petty, this will come to haunt the pretender in the coming days.

I wont bother to debate the talking points, statistical analysis can be skewered with minor modifications to many variables to produce desired results.

So what we are left with are the individuals themselves.

I think my favorite line from the night was "That was not a question, it was a statement, it's my turn, go sit down".

And like the chastised child, o sat the heck down.

Do you realize o has been in the POTUS office for 4 years and within the first few minutes of a debate against a real leader o was given a command and had no choice but to do as was told.

That is because o has NEVER been a leader. He has only been a willing participant in someone else plans, and when he doesn't HAVE to be somewhere, he is off to another vacation or the golf course.

He has NEVER done anything he didn't have to do except take massive vacations and skip daily briefings.

You would think after 4 years he should have known enough about his job to smoke Romney on key issues over and over.

There was a LOT riding on the debate, if o had ANY real abilities he should have owned that debate.

Instead, he was owned by someone that is and has been a leader for decades.

Someone once asked my how I do "it".

I didn't know what they were talking about.

They explained that on job sites people listen to me, even ones that don't work for me will "obey".

I didn't bother to explain it's something you are born with or not.

All o has is ego and arrogance, that helped get him in, but he had nothing left with which to do his freaking job.

He didn't even bother to even try to become what he needed to be in order to be effective.

On the other side, Romney is obviously used to being a leader, he was able to easily dismiss o multiple times, and o had no choice but yo obey.

The only times o took any type of advantage was when the moderator crossed the line.

The question is, who do you want as POTUS, a community organizer or an experienced leader?

• Upvote 9

Did you notice how he didn't answer the question about who was responsible for not adding the additional security that was requested?

-

He also avoided the gas price question about whether this is the new norm or can we expect them to drop...

You have to factor in the biased "moderator", she left no doubt she is an o fan.

She constantly allowed o to respond to a Romney rebuttal, and at the same time refused to allow Romney to do the same.

Then she backed a lie by o and tried to make Romney look petty, this will come to haunt the pretender in the coming days.

I wont bother to debate the talking points, statistical analysis can be skewered with minor modifications to many variables to produce desired results.

So what we are left with are the individuals themselves.

I think my favorite line from the night was "That was not a question, it was a statement, it's my turn, go sit down".

And like the chastised child, o sat the heck down.

Do you realize o has been in the POTUS office for 4 years and within the first few minutes of a debate against a real leader o was given a command and had no choice but to do as was told.

That is because o has NEVER been a leader. He has only been a willing participant in someone else plans, and when he doesn't HAVE to be somewhere, he is off to another vacation or the golf course.

He has NEVER done anything he didn't have to do except take massive vacations and skip daily briefings.

You would think after 4 years he should have known enough about his job to smoke Romney on key issues over and over.

There was a LOT riding on the debate, if o had ANY real abilities he should have owned that debate.

Instead, he was owned by someone that is and has been a leader for decades.

Someone once asked my how I do "it".

I didn't know what they were talking about.

They explained that on job sites people listen to me, even ones that don't work for me will "obey".

I didn't bother to explain it's something you are born with or not.

All o has is ego and arrogance, that helped get him in, but he had nothing left with which to do his freaking job.

He didn't even bother to even try to become what he needed to be in order to be effective.

On the other side, Romney is obviously used to being a leader, he was able to easily dismiss o multiple times, and o had no choice but yo obey.

The only times o took any type of advantage was when the moderator crossed the line.

The question is, who do you want as POTUS, a community organizer or an experienced leader?

That was my favorite part also.

• Upvote 2

Maybe, 12 million exactly, check out the additional 12 million he put on food stamps.

I know a lady that gets food stamps that got a letter a couple of weeks ago that informed her she got a federally mandated raise in her allotment and at the end of the letter it said if you have not registered to vote yet a registration form was enclosed... if it wasn't so sad it would be funny, raising food stamps to get votes.... before anyone calls BS I saw this letter and even called DHR myself to b!t%& about Obummer 'buying votes'..

• Upvote 10

What really gets me is that Obama has constantly chided Romney for not having a clear plan yet Obama himself has not offered any new plan either. Is his plan to really stay the course? Is it that he really thinks raising taxes will fix the economic problems we now face? All I heard from him last night was more rhetoric and political speak!!! Romney provided a plan and described that as best he could with only 2 minutes a pop to do so....... Obama only wants to keep the status quo..... Spend money that isn't his!!!!!

That is one thing I think Romney needs to go more into attack mode on... he never brought up that fact that the OblameO Administration hasn't even drafted a budget in the nearly 4 years in office... they do however have one heck of a spending binge going on!!! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 5

Mitt Romney's Tax Plan

Mitt Romney's Tax Plan

Mitt's Plan to Create 12 Million New Jobs

Mitt's 5 Point Plan

:rocking-chair:

So 20 percent tax cut for all across the board so instead of those making millions would get another tax cuts and the burden still remains on the middle class. Thanks for posting the plan but where is the revenue coming from to lower the debt?

Maintain current tax rates on interest, dividends, and capital gains

According to the link that TG posted it says maintain current tax rates the above mentioned. last night he said he would elimiate all of these for those making 250,000 and below.

thank you TG for posting the links but now what do i believe?

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So 20 percent tax cut for all across the board so instead of those making millions would get another tax cuts and the burden still remains on the middle class. Thanks for posting the plan but where is the revenue coming from to lower the debt?

According to the link that TG posted it says maintain current tax rates the above mentioned. last night he said he would elimiate all of these for those making 250,000 and below.

thank you TG for posting the links but now what do i believe?

In last night's debate, Romney repeatedly stated that he WOULD NOT reduce the amount of taxes paid by the wealthy. If you read his plan carefully, it states that he will:

Make permanent, across-the-board 20 percent cut in marginal rates

Eliminate taxes for taxpayers with AGI below $200,000 on interest, dividends, and capital gains

Eliminate the Death Tax

Repeal the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)

He also stated that he would NOT increase taxes on the middle class. If he is successful in repealing ACA, the taxes for the middle class will be reduced.

If he is successful in creating the jobs he says he can, the increased revenue from people working and paying taxes along with the reduction in unemployment checks, food stamps, medicaid coverage, etc. - Also, he stated last night that he would reduce the deductions allowed on the wealthy and it would be a neutral exchange with the across the board cuts basically making the tax code less complicated.

Do you really want to let the empty suit have 4 more years to completely destroy our free enterprise system?

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1