Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Winalot has struck again

sandyf

from Dinar guru

*****10-11-2012 Intel Guru Winalot omg!!! just got a call!!! rv has occurred..public rate for the DINAR - $12.oo, VND - $2.14. [Remember, we are looking for a consensus from multiple Intel and Newshound Gurus. At this time we have not gotten this nor have any Dinar Guru community members confirmed this....stay tuned as we see how this develops]*****

Probably coincidence but the Vietnam State Bank website is down.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 11

from Dinar guru

*****10-11-2012 Intel Guru Winalot omg!!! just got a call!!! rv has occurred..public rate for the DINAR - $12.oo, VND - $2.14. [Remember, we are looking for a consensus from multiple Intel and Newshound Gurus. At this time we have not gotten this nor have any Dinar Guru community members confirmed this....stay tuned as we see how this develops]*****

Looks like you are new here. I used to fall for it too. I hope soon you understand soon that the gurus or anyone else that post rates and dates, mostly high ones with sources they cant reveal are pumpers/ people that are making money off the Dinar. Its the people that keep reposting this stuff over and over are the ones that should be ashamed of themselves. Yes alot of newbies believe it and will buy more dinar, more than they can afford, and people will say they are stupid and should have known better, but are all hoping for a better future, something more than living day to day hoping we are not going to get sick and not be able to a roof over our heads.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Looks like you are new here. I used to fall for it too. I hope soon you understand soon that the gurus or anyone else that post rates and dates, mostly high ones with sources they cant reveal are pumpers/ people that are making money off the Dinar. Its the people that keep reposting this stuff over and over are the ones that should be ashamed of themselves. Yes alot of newbies believe it and will buy more dinar, more than they can afford, and people will say they are stupid and should have known better, but are all hoping for a better future, something more than living day to day hoping we are not going to get sick and not be able to a roof over our heads.

They joined 3 days after you :) Not exactly a newbie.

Thanks for the entertaining post Dinar guru

• Upvote 1

They joined 3 days after you :) Not exactly a newbie.

Thanks for the entertaining post Dinar guru

I was going to say the exact same thing they both have like 500 something posts.... LOL

Edited by NeedRv

I used to be here before but went away because of certain attitudes. Came back when PTR shut the doors. Looks like nothings changed here.

I bought my dinar early 2005 so not quite an old timer.

All information is just that, until proved otherwise. I do not buy into the premise of protecting newbies, bit arrogant to think they are incapable of making a decision. After all, we have all bought dinar, I would hope.

Edited by sandyf
  • Upvote 3

Sandyf is not new, unless I'm new too but I get the point you are making. Newbies often post incredible claims that they are excited about. I think this was intended as a a "what the heck?!" Post.

I dont have a high post count but I frequent the site. The only comment I would insert for those who have been around is to consider the newbies when you post and maybe put the "what the heck?" (Or other expletive) in the heading so they know it is meant for a chuckle. I got it. Thanks for the laugh this morning Sandyf and thanks Jg1 for looking after the new folks.

• Upvote 2

It looks like all the crazies are out this morning. Maybe we should just feel privileged be in Okie's presence.

Vic1 in Chat at OOM&F Wednesday Night from Spiritual Warrior

10/11/2012

[vic1tgk] HELLO EVERYONE

[vic1tgk] WHAT'S ALL THE SCUTTLE... GOING ON?[vic1tgk] WHAT'S ALL THE SCUTTLE... GOING ON?

[vic1tgk] TO OKIE , SAMBO AND ALL THE MOD'S AND OOM FAMILY! FROM ALL THE CONVERSATION OVER THE YEARS AND ALL THAT WE HAVE HEARD AND SEEN ... BEING WOKEN UP AT 3:00PM IF YOU ALL REMEMBER, I SUGGEST WE ALL CHILL OUT UNTIL AS IT WAS SAID... OKIE WOULD TELL AND BE THE BRINGER OF THIS GOOD NEWS!

UNTIL THEN... I AGAIN SUGGEST THAT THOSE WHOM MIGHT HAVE A SHORT MEMEORY SPAN... SHUT UP!!! OKIE WILL AND IS THE PERSON IN THIS COMMUNITY ...WORTHY TO HAVE THAT RESPECT SHOWN TO HIM!!! MUST I SAY MORE ...OR DO I PULL OF MY GLOVES AND KNOCK YOUR GAG ORDER IN TO ORBIT? THE CHOICE IS YOURS... "MOUTHRUNNINGLIKEDEER", CHILL! LAST WARNING... VIC1TGK!!!

Read More Link on Right

[vic1tgk] THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WANNABE OR HASBEEN AND A REAL CHAMPION... IS A CHAMPION REPUTATION ARRIVES LONG BEFORE HE DOES! HIS NAME IS RESPECTED AND HIS ACTIONS ARE REAL! OKIE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY BROTHERMAN! WE ALL CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE...

HOWEVER RESPECT CAN NEVER BE COMPROMISED!!! WE ALLOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER TO WORK HIS ABILITIES... AND NEVER QUESTION HIM! LEADERSHIP IS DESIGNED FOR A REASON IN THE MILITARY! THE LONG HOURS OF PRACTICE ALLOW THESE MEN AND WOMEN TO PERFORM AT THE HIGHEST DEGREE! THAT IS WHY THEIR PERFORMANCE IS FLAWLESS... THAT IS WHY... "IKE" SAID... LEAD , BE LED OR G.E.T., THE YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF THE WAY!!! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

[vic1tgk] ~SpecialAgentGibbs BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF MINE IN JESUS' NAME! I REALLY WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING WONDERFUL AND TRUSTING CHILDREN OF THE ALMIGHTY FATHER IN HEAVEN! WE WILL ACHIEVE...BECAUSE WE BELIEVE!

[vic1tgk] THANK YOU ALL...FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...LET US STAY CALM AND CAUTIOUSLY EXCITED!!! GOT PHONE CALLS AT 6:00AM... YES I KNOW C-130 ARE ALL OVER BAGHDAD... I KNOW , ALOT IS TAKING PLACE... HOWEVER WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES...ORANGE , WILL START HANDING OUT SOME HALLOWEEN CANDY... AND I DO NOT LIKE HALLOWEEN!

[~SpecialAgentGibbs] vic1tgk What's your take on the reported US troop movement back into Iraq?

[vic1tgk] ~SpecialAgentGibbs BROTHER THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE TO DO TO PROTECT OUR "STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT"! THAT'S OUR BABY... WILL PROTECT LIKE A PORTRAIT THAT IS PRICELESS... MAYBE AN ABSTRACT... THAT MAKES NO SENSE TODAY...LIKE A PICASSO... BUT TOMORROW IT BECOMES... "PRICELESS"... THAT IS HOW I HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED AT IRAQ! MESOPOTAMIA!

[~SpecialAgentGibbs] TY Sir

[vic1tgk] ~SpecialAgentGibbs ARE WE GOING TO DO"24 HOURS AT DAYTONA" ???

[vic1tgk] ~SpecialAgentGibbs OR SEBRING?

[vic1tgk] YOU KNOW THE 'ROLEX" THING!!!

[vic1tgk] WE

[vic1tgk] WILL

[~SpecialAgentGibbs] vic1tgk I wouldn't miss that :)

[vic1tgk] YOU ALL SEEM ABIT TO QUITE... WHAT THE DEAL ON VP DEBATE?

[vic1tgk] mikechulavista 1$ 2$ 5$ 10$ 20$ 50$ NO C NOTES...BENJI WAS NO PREZ... 500$ 1000$ 5000$ 10000$ ... EVEN 100,000.$ WOODROW WILSON... TAKE A PICK...

[DJC2] vic1tgk I'll have several of all those presidents!! lol

[vic1tgk] DJC2 I HEAR YOU... PAST ON ...HOWEVER NOT FORGOTTEN...GOD BLESS AMERICA... AS WELL AS BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE... UNITED WE STAND OR DIVIDED WE FALL!

[vic1tgk] I'M REALLY TIRED TODAY! MY MIND HAS BEEN WORKING ON STUFF FROM 6AM... WANT YOU ALL TO REMEMBER THIS. 40 BILLION A MONTH TO PURCHASE BACK MORTGAGE BACKED SECURITIES... THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS INTO MONEY AND LENDING MONEY...WITH ALL THESE LOANS BOUGHT BACK FROM LENDERS ...THE FED...WILL BE THE LARGEST PROPERTY OWNER IN USA!

THEY WILL NEED TO CONVERT BACK INTO CASH... SO WHEN I HAVE SAID PLAN... HAVE A PLAN... PLAN TO BID...ON SOME SCRIPTS OF PAPER...BOTH PERFORMING AND NON-PERFORMING PAPER! THE US LAND BONANZA... WILL BE BACK... LOOKING AT R/E TO START HEATING UP BY JUNE 2013... SEE WHY BASEL COMPLIANT IS SO IMPORTANT TO US AND EU BANKS... KEEP AN EYE OUT... BERNACKE... WILL BE SELLING ALOT OF THOSE SHADOW LISTINGS HERE REAL SOON!!!

[Chuck60] vic1tgk - Thanks for that confirmation, Vic. I've been thinking along those same lines. Plus, property is a sound investment.

[Chuck60] vic1tgk - Good night, brother. Get some rest. We're all in this together.

[vic1tgk] Chuck60 Chuck60 LOOK OUT BABY CUZ HERE WE COME... DOWN MAYBE...BUT NEVER OUT!!! THE HEART OF A AMERICAN!!! NO FEAR JC...HAS NOT FORSAKEN US AND USA! HE BLESSED THIS LAND OF PLENTY... WE WILL NEVER FORSAKE HER... AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL... GOD SHED HIS LIGHT ON THEE... WOW!

[vic1tgk] LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL...GOOD NIGHT! SLEEP IN COMFORT...THE FATHERS PROTECTION ...ALWAYS IN ABUNDANCE!

[vic1tgk] .gypsymama ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) JC4LIFE... ALWAYS AND FOREVER AND ADAY AND THEN SOME...

[~SpiritualWarrior] vic1tgk Good night and God bless brotherman!

[vic1tgk] ~SpiritualWarrior THANX... BROTHERMAN...TELL SAMBO I SAID HELLO

• Upvote 1

Thanks, DocDinar. I was wondering what happened to OOM. It's been almost 2 years now since there was a ship in New York harbor which couldn't dock until the RV. Poor sailors, sheesh.

Speaking of loudmouth, irresponsible, self-centered gurus - whatever happened to FWBill's important conference call?

Edited by Deborah Layne

Well, at least no one complained about my grammar. sandy, I dont think I am assuming when I say that people have bought due to guru's intel, or some rumor, or even some bogus news artical, its pritty factual. I really didnt think my post was going to resort to name calling this morning, but it is early and maybe you have not had your coffee. I may be the one that is arrogant, and you may be the one that thinks everyone else has the attitude. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Yep, negs not necessary. You are in the rumor section. If you want the occasional chuckle this the place to be. If not, stick to the news section.

Agreed my Friend... I'd go even further and add that negs are never necessary in any forum section imho as having the capability of plusing and/or leaving a post neutral should be more than enough. Again jmvho.

:D:butt-kicking::shakehead: $12........ LMFAO..... that is just outrageous

Not outrageous.... It's something else infact but decency prevents me from writing it.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

from Dinar guru

Yawn!

The Dude Abides...

It looks like all the crazies are out this morning. Maybe we should just feel privileged be in Okie's presence.

Vic1 in Chat at OOM&F Wednesday Night from Spiritual Warrior

10/11/2012

[vic1tgk] HELLO EVERYONE

[vic1tgk] WHAT'S ALL THE SCUTTLE... GOING ON?[vic1tgk] WHAT'S ALL THE SCUTTLE... GOING ON?

[vic1tgk] TO OKIE , SAMBO AND ALL THE MOD'S AND OOM FAMILY! FROM ALL THE CONVERSATION OVER THE YEARS AND ALL THAT WE HAVE HEARD AND SEEN ... BEING WOKEN UP AT 3:00PM IF YOU ALL REMEMBER, I SUGGEST WE ALL CHILL OUT UNTIL AS IT WAS SAID... OKIE WOULD TELL AND BE THE BRINGER OF THIS GOOD NEWS!

UNTIL THEN... I AGAIN SUGGEST THAT THOSE WHOM MIGHT HAVE A SHORT MEMEORY SPAN... SHUT UP!!! OKIE WILL AND IS THE PERSON IN THIS COMMUNITY ...WORTHY TO HAVE THAT RESPECT SHOWN TO HIM!!! MUST I SAY MORE ...OR DO I PULL OF MY GLOVES AND KNOCK YOUR GAG ORDER IN TO ORBIT? THE CHOICE IS YOURS... "MOUTHRUNNINGLIKEDEER", CHILL! LAST WARNING... VIC1TGK!!!

Read More Link on Right

[vic1tgk] THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WANNABE OR HASBEEN AND A REAL CHAMPION... IS A CHAMPION REPUTATION ARRIVES LONG BEFORE HE DOES! HIS NAME IS RESPECTED AND HIS ACTIONS ARE REAL! OKIE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY BROTHERMAN! WE ALL CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE...

HOWEVER RESPECT CAN NEVER BE COMPROMISED!!! WE ALLOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER TO WORK HIS ABILITIES... AND NEVER QUESTION HIM! LEADERSHIP IS DESIGNED FOR A REASON IN THE MILITARY! THE LONG HOURS OF PRACTICE ALLOW THESE MEN AND WOMEN TO PERFORM AT THE HIGHEST DEGREE! THAT IS WHY THEIR PERFORMANCE IS FLAWLESS... THAT IS WHY... "IKE" SAID... LEAD , BE LED OR G.E.T., THE YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF THE WAY!!! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

[vic1tgk] ~SpecialAgentGibbs BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF MINE IN JESUS' NAME! I REALLY WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING WONDERFUL AND TRUSTING CHILDREN OF THE ALMIGHTY FATHER IN HEAVEN! WE WILL ACHIEVE...BECAUSE WE BELIEVE!

[vic1tgk] THANK YOU ALL...FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...LET US STAY CALM AND CAUTIOUSLY EXCITED!!! GOT PHONE CALLS AT 6:00AM... YES I KNOW C-130 ARE ALL OVER BAGHDAD... I KNOW , ALOT IS TAKING PLACE... HOWEVER WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES...ORANGE , WILL START HANDING OUT SOME HALLOWEEN CANDY... AND I DO NOT LIKE HALLOWEEN!

[~SpecialAgentGibbs] vic1tgk What's your take on the reported US troop movement back into Iraq?

[vic1tgk] ~SpecialAgentGibbs BROTHER THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE TO DO TO PROTECT OUR "STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT"! THAT'S OUR BABY... WILL PROTECT LIKE A PORTRAIT THAT IS PRICELESS... MAYBE AN ABSTRACT... THAT MAKES NO SENSE TODAY...LIKE A PICASSO... BUT TOMORROW IT BECOMES... "PRICELESS"... THAT IS HOW I HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED AT IRAQ! MESOPOTAMIA!

[~SpecialAgentGibbs] TY Sir

[vic1tgk] ~SpecialAgentGibbs ARE WE GOING TO DO"24 HOURS AT DAYTONA" ???

[vic1tgk] ~SpecialAgentGibbs OR SEBRING?

[vic1tgk] YOU KNOW THE 'ROLEX" THING!!!

[vic1tgk] WE

[vic1tgk] WILL

[~SpecialAgentGibbs] vic1tgk I wouldn't miss that :)

[vic1tgk] YOU ALL SEEM ABIT TO QUITE... WHAT THE DEAL ON VP DEBATE?

[vic1tgk] mikechulavista 1$ 2$ 5$ 10$ 20$ 50$ NO C NOTES...BENJI WAS NO PREZ... 500$ 1000$ 5000$ 10000$ ... EVEN 100,000.$ WOODROW WILSON... TAKE A PICK...

[DJC2] vic1tgk I'll have several of all those presidents!! lol

[vic1tgk] DJC2 I HEAR YOU... PAST ON ...HOWEVER NOT FORGOTTEN...GOD BLESS AMERICA... AS WELL AS BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE... UNITED WE STAND OR DIVIDED WE FALL!

[vic1tgk] I'M REALLY TIRED TODAY! MY MIND HAS BEEN WORKING ON STUFF FROM 6AM... WANT YOU ALL TO REMEMBER THIS. 40 BILLION A MONTH TO PURCHASE BACK MORTGAGE BACKED SECURITIES... THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS INTO MONEY AND LENDING MONEY...WITH ALL THESE LOANS BOUGHT BACK FROM LENDERS ...THE FED...WILL BE THE LARGEST PROPERTY OWNER IN USA!

THEY WILL NEED TO CONVERT BACK INTO CASH... SO WHEN I HAVE SAID PLAN... HAVE A PLAN... PLAN TO BID...ON SOME SCRIPTS OF PAPER...BOTH PERFORMING AND NON-PERFORMING PAPER! THE US LAND BONANZA... WILL BE BACK... LOOKING AT R/E TO START HEATING UP BY JUNE 2013... SEE WHY BASEL COMPLIANT IS SO IMPORTANT TO US AND EU BANKS... KEEP AN EYE OUT... BERNACKE... WILL BE SELLING ALOT OF THOSE SHADOW LISTINGS HERE REAL SOON!!!

[Chuck60] vic1tgk - Thanks for that confirmation, Vic. I've been thinking along those same lines. Plus, property is a sound investment.

[Chuck60] vic1tgk - Good night, brother. Get some rest. We're all in this together.

[vic1tgk] Chuck60 Chuck60 LOOK OUT BABY CUZ HERE WE COME... DOWN MAYBE...BUT NEVER OUT!!! THE HEART OF A AMERICAN!!! NO FEAR JC...HAS NOT FORSAKEN US AND USA! HE BLESSED THIS LAND OF PLENTY... WE WILL NEVER FORSAKE HER... AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL... GOD SHED HIS LIGHT ON THEE... WOW!

[vic1tgk] LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL...GOOD NIGHT! SLEEP IN COMFORT...THE FATHERS PROTECTION ...ALWAYS IN ABUNDANCE!

[vic1tgk] .gypsymama ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) JC4LIFE... ALWAYS AND FOREVER AND ADAY AND THEN SOME...

[~SpiritualWarrior] vic1tgk Good night and God bless brotherman!

[vic1tgk] ~SpiritualWarrior THANX... BROTHERMAN...TELL SAMBO I SAID HELLO

And this is why methamphetamine is no longer legal kids. :lol:

• Upvote 1

from Dinar guru

When I first saw it on the other site, I couldn't figure out why he hasn't been arrested and/or shot already.

• Upvote 1

from Dinar guru

Funny ... looks up to me !!

My link

Date 13/10/2012

1 USD = 20,828.00 VND ... or ... 1 VND = 0.0004801229 cents

That VND would need a rocket up it's ass to be worth $2.14 !!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1