Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Church very Few People Know About

moose 57

Brother Moose great post ,sorry I can only plus you once ! I knew there was alot of religous history hidden in the capitol,I posted about the Washington monument some time back. This was a font of imformation I didn't know. Thanks for a great post. God Bless you Brother.

• Upvote 2

Very cool, like I have been saying we were great the first couple hundred years under god. It's just been the last thirty + years that we threw out god, that our Country has went to hell in a hand basket, I'm not a church going man but what the hell ? Seems like we were a lot better off under god.

• Upvote 1

A Church very Few People Know About

Everyone in the United States needs to see this; Most especially our President, Congress, and Supreme Court Justices.

’Something we were never taught in school; 99 out of 100 people don't know this, do you?

http://stg.do/Iwpc

Thanks a bunch moose57. David Barton is one of the best out there telling it like it really was

• Upvote 2

David has been teaching this for years, glad you have finally found him. In Touch Ministries had a DVD "Is America A Christian Nation" featuring David Barton, it can be ordered through their website. Also Kirk Cameron had a DVD "Monumental" that takes a voyage from England to Holland to Plymouth Rock on the Mayflower. I have attempted to provide the link: http://www.monumentalmovie.com/ I hope it comes through. I ordered two of these and keep one passed out to friends. There is no doubt in my mind about how special America was then, and how much religion (and freedom for it) did play a part. I am glad you are passing this along. After the election, maybe we can take back Americas' freedom to worship openly.