Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN GO TO WORK TOMORROW IN AMERICA?

carlos in san diego

Posted by Danny Cahalin, Wed. August 29th, 2012 in www.rumormillnews.com

1.- Everyone who goes to work tomorrow to a job they hate, deserves what comes his way.

2.- Everyone who sends their children into a system meant to separate them from you in ideology, deserves what comes his way.

3.- Everyone who believes the political setup in this country, will find it's way, deserves what comes his way.

4.- Everyone hoodwinked by the Federal Reserve Note, deserves what comes his way.

5.- Everyone who believes they can find "news" on the television, deserves what comes his way.

6.- Everyone who attempts to frame the current situation in their "favorite-ism" deserves what comes his way.

7.- Everyone who frames their religion as chosen, deserves what comes his way.

8.- Everyone who did not listen to his elders, when warned of dangers in the approach, deserves what comes his way.

9.- Everyone who seeks judgement over life, deserves what comes his way.

10.- Each needs to decide what is more important, either HOW you live life, or how others judge it.

Author's note: Too many are currently caught up in something they want no part of. take care all.

Thanks....Carlos

:blink: i guess you noticed that the writer after every sentence said "Deserves what come His way..."

it seem obvious the writer is some Guy with some serious Problems... <_<

if it was a woman than there wouldn't be 10 lines but just one..... "She'll have it Her Way...." :D heheeh

• Upvote 2

Well our soldiers can either fight over there or out in our front yard. islamic extremist are based in deep religious motives. they want the 12 th imam to return. and to do that they need to conquer the nations and kill infidels. its not like we have a choice here maggie. be the hunter or be the hunted. sounds like tough rhetoric....but you cannot remove their religious convinctions. they will forever pursue that destiny. stopping islamic extremist is protecting our people

I hear you Sandstorm, That is what we are being told to believe.

I made the choice to try to get to the truth of this matter and here is what I found ...

1) The US Intelligence Officials have been in full agreement for 5 years that Iran does NOT have a dangerous "Nuke Program".

2) Iran has NOT attacked anyone in over 200 years.

3) We have been fighting Israel's wars for too long and the support the government has gained from the US citizens in doing so, has come from the American's "religious convictions".

So in view of those facts, I would rather Israel not have our support if they want to choose to strike first, it might make them think twice before potentially starting a World War III.

I am less afraid of not striking first than... if we do.

"A lie may achieve victory when truth is afraid of its own strength." - Albert Camus: Camus at Combat

• Upvote 1

1.- Everyone who goes to work tomorrow to a job they hate, deserves what comes his way.

2.- Everyone who sends their children into a system meant to separate them from you in ideology, deserves what comes his way.

3.- Everyone who believes the political setup in this country, will find it's way, deserves what comes his way.

4.- Everyone hoodwinked by the Federal Reserve Note, deserves what comes his way.

5.- Everyone who believes they can find "news" on the television, deserves what comes his way.

6.- Everyone who attempts to frame the current situation in their "favorite-ism" deserves what comes his way.

8.- Everyone who did not listen to his elders, when warned of dangers in the approach, deserves what comes his way.

10.- Each needs to decide what is more important, either HOW you live life, or how others judge it.

Author's note: Too many are currently caught up in something they want no part of. take care all.

Thanks....Carlos

While these statements appear correct, I don't see how the title about why would anyone go to work has anything to do with these statements. The closest thing that comes to anything is the first statement going to a job they hate, but the title is off on this because the proper question would more like, why not find a new job that you like?

As for why I would go to work, well, so I can contribute my part to society as a whole to provide something of use that others have a need for.

If you care about fulfilling the creators law, then you don't go to work for yourself for your own personal benefit, but you go to work to do more for others than for yourself to benefit ALL in need.

Should a day ever come that people woke up to this simple truth that is the day they will discover there was never any need for the concept of having to have this thing called money. Poverty would end, no one would be homeless and no one would go hungry because as a society as a whole, we all would produce far more than what anyone could possibly use or need where everyone would have everything they needed. But because people are selfish and only care about themselves first, and don't care about their fellow brothers and sisters, they want to hoard, be greedy, and force crap on others just so they can benefit more for themselves. So as a result we are being occupied by foreign corporations called governments where they came in under their military occupancy and have seized all property where everything is vested in the STATE. Then they sit back while people act like belligerants and force their foreign government control over them because they are to incompitent to govern themselves and fulfill the Supreme Law of Nature which is the creator's law! Just love everyone as yourself. But people just can't seem to get it! So they continue to war against each other instead.

Thanks....Carlos

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 1

To the O/P ter I would like to know what it is like living a life of total fear and suspicion . Always thinking that they are out to get us. How pathetic of a life to live like that. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but my life is kinda good. Was not fearful of anything today. Didnt think of anything that could hurt me today. But I also have not given up on this country either. Gotup went to work worked an honest day and came home. I'am great-ful I dont live a Fear based life today. But some may think it is boring but I kinda like peace today.

And to you maggie ...you would rather write in a name that will help elect the failure we have sitting in the White House then try to get him out because you feel Romney will take us into Iran? And too many of our service men and women will be harmed because of this. If Iam correct have you thought about what it will be like for those service men and women fighting with Obama Gutting the Defense Budget. At least with Romney in office they will have the proper budget to attend to their needs. Just thought I would mention that. Thank you Chris.....

• Upvote 1

Hey Carlos, many Americans love their work. I happen to be one of them. My work supports me and my son and provides mental stimulation and the opportunity to learn more in my field. I'm prideful in what I do.

If I had plenty of money in the bank I would do volunteer work and give back to the community in some capacity. I get board when I'm not working.

My Mom is a volunteer at a local food bank in Dallas. She is 67 years old. I hope that one day I can work for free as my Mom does. :D

I made the choice to try to get to the truth of this matter and here is what I found ...

1) The US Intelligence Officials have been in full agreement for 5 years that Iran does NOT have a dangerous "Nuke Program".

2) Iran has NOT attacked anyone in over 200 years.

3) We have been fighting Israel's wars for too long and the support the government has gained from the US citizens in doing so, has come from the American's "religious convictions".

So in view of those facts, I would rather Israel not have our support if they want to choose to strike first, it might make them think twice before potentially starting a World War III.

I am less afraid of not striking first... than... if we do.

"A lie may achieve victory when truth is afraid of its own strength." - Albert Camus: Camus at Combat

And to you maggie ...you would rather write in a name that will help elect the failure we have sitting in the White House then try to get him out because you feel Romney will take us into Iran? And too many of our service men and women will be harmed because of this. If Iam correct have you thought about what it will be like for those service men and women fighting with Obama Gutting the Defense Budget. At least with Romney in office they will have the proper budget to attend to their needs. Just thought I would mention that.

Installer, I have made my position as clear as I possibly can.

I hold this position because I believe Romney would be the first one to take us there.

I would rather have our guys underfunded, than dead.

Also, I'm sure if we were forced into a war, they would be funded by Obama.

So No, Romney does not get my vote.

Sorry that is not ok with you or anyone else that may disagree. It's my right as an American to choose.

Installer, I have made my position as clear as I possibly can.

I hold this position because I believe Romney would be the first one to take us there.

I would rather have our guys underfunded, than dead.

Also, I'm sure if we were forced into a war, they would be funded by Obama.

So No, Romney does not get my vote.

Sorry that is not ok with you or anyone else that may disagree. It's my right as an American to choose.

I respect your right. its all good. the question i would ask you.....obama has proved he cant handle the economy, why give him 4 more years? Obamas economic policies just dont work. more burdens and taxes on businesses. obamacare is the largest tax in american history. we pay 10 years just to get 6 years of services. 5 trillion in obama debt, with mpre talks of spending and possible stimulus. if romney. can get the economy to rebound...like he did with companies at bain....this country can prosper again. their are more people on food stamps and more people unemployed since he took office. those are facts....not propaganga or lies.romney to meis the lesser of two evils

• Upvote 1

If I Didnt go to work everyday,how would people on welfare get there funds..I've had furlough days ,pay cuts,and I still go to work everyday..in mexifornia the only way to get ahead is to be illegal alien,free medical ,dental,discount housing,dream act for college...

I respect your right. its all good. the question i would ask you.....obama has proved he cant handle the economy, why give him 4 more years? Obamas economic policies just dont work. more burdens and taxes on businesses. obamacare is the largest tax in american history. we pay 10 years just to get 6 years of services. 5 trillion in obama debt, with mpre talks of spending and possible stimulus. if romney. can get the economy to rebound...like he did with companies at bain....this country can prosper again. their are more people on food stamps and more people unemployed since he took office. those are facts....not propaganga or lies.romney to meis the lesser of two evils

Sandstorm, for the last time, none of that would matter if we are engaged in World War III.

Some say China and Russia would not be a factor, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

I think we would be fighting for our lives, not even talking about political idea's or disagreements...

I understand Mrmcwhipit.

I can't do that because I see Romney has made an agreement to take us into Iran.

The loss of one more of our son's lives, let alone thousands, is not something I can go along with...

supporting an evil agenda.

Protecting human lives trumps the $$$ any day in my standing up for my beliefs.

That is how I have based my decisions... I'm more than willing to be accountable for them.

Thanks Again, Peace.

I agree with you Maggie......Imagine what we could do, if WE ALL stood TOGETHER!!!.....These elites and banksters ( OUR GOVERNMENT) have done a great job in dividing us though, haven't they? :( I can NOT support the evil agenda either......I will write in RON PAUL....and I will be accountable for my decision also. You know it truly baffles me......RON PAUL has more support from Military men and women,than any other Presidential Candidate.....Why do you suppose that is?...Could it be that they are TIRED of fighting these wars....and killing innocent people.....for what....OUR FREEDOM.....which we are LOSING, regardless of the fight....these banksters,elites and OUR OWN GOVERNMENT don't give a sh** about our soldiers! ....They don't give a sh** about PEOPLE....WIN or LOSE they prosper BIG TIME.....Who loses...WE THE PEOPLE lose ALL THE WAY AROUND!.....we lose our childen that go off to war....children lose parents....innocent lives are lost....and THAT alone should be ENOUGH to make us STAND UP for what is RIGHT and what is JUST....But on top of that we also lose financially....because WE are left holding the bag and paying for these wars....for what?....Money in thier pocket. :angry: It TRULY makes me SICK!!!!....for 30 years RON PAUL has not wavered the slightest in his beliefs.He CAN NOT be bought.....He is THE ONLY ONE that has been TRUTHFUL and has STOOD FOR LIBERTY and abides by OUR CONSTITUTION.....THAT'S WHY they ignore him....HONESTY...INTEGRITY...AND LIBERTY have NO PLACE in thier agenda.

It's all about LYING....CHEATING...ROBBING AND DECIEVING WE THE PEOPLE!!!.....If we TRULY support OUR TROOPS and OUR CONSTITUTION....I say VOTE FOR RON PAUL 2012!!!! :) Who say's we HAVE TO PLAY THE HAND THEY ARE DEALING US?....THEY DO?...I thought they worked for US!!!!

Let the negs begin!!!!

• Upvote 2

I understand Mrmcwhipit.

I can't do that because I see Romney has made an agreement to take us into Iran.

The loss of one more of our son's lives, let alone thousands, is not something I can go along with...

supporting an evil agenda.

Protecting human lives trumps the $$ any day in my standing up for my beliefs.

That is how I have based my decisions... I'm more than willing to be accountable for them.

Thanks Again, Peace.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, kool-aid drinkers like you got ths president voted in and prayerfully they won't help him get re-elected again for him to try to finish destroying our great nation. Your lack of knowledge about Iran is shocking and I hope the kool-aid runs out and the blinders come off before so great a disaster happens. Men, women and children by the 100's of thousands are dying and being mutilated because of terrorists like the madman in Iran and him getting nuclear capability will be totally devastating to the whole world...get a clue!

Oh yes,

Peace! Peace through Strength so God Bless the America again!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The title should be why would carlos go to work tomorrow? .good grief

get a hobby it will do you some good.

I'm not forcing you to read this! What are you doing here? Nothing to do? Nowhere to go? Nothing constructive to do? Why don't you dig up material? Too lazy? So...you have nothing to do... and, your too lazy to find your own? All that aside, it's the message you can't accept! Your in denial of the thoughts presented. Sure...you really open minded! Keep watching FOX NEWS for your news!

Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tripphood smile.gif No Offense, but how is voting in a new set of corrupted, lying, crooks going to "TAKE BACK" anything???

To me, that IS throwing in the hat. There is no fighting involved, when you choose to do that... IMHO

Well, Maggie......this is your choice......If the Hope and Change of the last four years has been working for you, you can vote to keep the one we've got, or you can vote for the one who has the best chance of turning America around and getting us back on track. Giving up is UnAmerican.

We have to work with the system that our forefathers have set in place. It is a good system, assuming the person you are voting for will uphold the institutions that have made America GREAT! We unfortunately get it wrong now and then, but now is our time for a REAL chance at true HOPE and CHANGE! I choose to BELIEVE!

• Upvote 1

I agree with you Maggie......Imagine what we could do, if WE ALL stood TOGETHER!!!.....These elites and banksters ( OUR GOVERNMENT) have done a great job in dividing us though, haven't they? sad.gif I can NOT support the evil agenda either......I will write in RON PAUL....and I will be accountable for my decision also. You know it truly baffles me......RON PAUL has more support from Military men and women,than any other Presidential Candidate.....Why do you suppose that is?...Could it be that they are TIRED of fighting these wars....and killing innocent people.....for what....OUR FREEDOM.....which we are LOSING, regardless of the fight....these banksters,elites and OUR OWN GOVERNMENT don't give a sh** about our soldiers! ....They don't give a sh** about PEOPLE....WIN or LOSE they prosper BIG TIME.....Who loses...WE THE PEOPLE lose ALL THE WAY AROUND!.....we lose our childen that go off to war....children lose parents....innocent lives are lost....and THAT alone should be ENOUGH to make us STAND UP for what is RIGHT and what is JUST....But on top of that we also lose financially....because WE are left holding the bag and paying for these wars....for what?....Money in thier pocket. angry.gif It TRULY makes me SICK!!!!....for 30 years RON PAUL has not wavered the slightest in his beliefs.He CAN NOT be bought.....He is THE ONLY ONE that has been TRUTHFUL and has STOOD FOR LIBERTY and abides by OUR CONSTITUTION.....THAT'S WHY they ignore him....HONESTY...INTEGRITY...AND LIBERTY have NO PLACE in thier agenda.

It's all about LYING....CHEATING...ROBBING AND DECIEVING WE THE PEOPLE!!!.....If we TRULY support OUR TROOPS and OUR CONSTITUTION....I say VOTE FOR RON PAUL 2012!!!! smile.gif Who say's we HAVE TO PLAY THE HAND THEY ARE DEALING US?....THEY DO?...I thought they worked for US!!!!

+1 Thank You Imblessed.

BTW I just saw Romney on the TV saying he would take us to Iran, given a chance. God help us.

I'm not forcing you to read this! What are you doing here? Nothing to do? Nowhere to go? Nothing constructive to do? Why don't you dig up material? Too lazy? So...you have nothing to do... and, your too lazy to find your own? All that aside, it's the message you can't accept! Your in denial of the thoughts presented. Sure...you really open minded! Keep watching FOX NEWS for your news!

Carlos

I think your the one with nothing to do with all these nutball

Posts you keep writing ,i guess i would be open minded if

I agree with all your ideas and tell you yeah im going to

Write Ron pauls name on the ballot so it can be thrown in

The trash and forgotten the next day. Good greif i think

You need another bong hit then you can go cry in your soup

About Ron Paul some more get a life.

• Upvote 2

Why go to work tomorrow?? Because if i dont....my family wont eat. somebody has to work.......so the government can give money to people who dont work. socialism doesnt work....if you run out of everyone elses money

But when the ELITE BANKERS need to bailed out because they gambled the banks moneys and lost everything to the tunes of (unknown)trillions of dollars....that is not socialism that favors a specific group?...to only their benefit? What do you call that? How about CORPORATE WELFARE!

The damage from the 2008 BANK BAILOUT was in the trillions and trillions of dollars. Somehow I don't imagine you knew this...Since your education ended during the Bush Administration. Do you want to talk about "everyone else's money" I suspect the overall meaning is over your head. We the TAXPAYERS are the ones PAYING the bill through our taxes! I'm not sure you can understand the concept....IT"s a SCAM to milk the TAXPAYERS! They declare BANKRUPTCY and we have to pick up the tab! Well what happened to the MONEY they LOST! who has that?

HINT....( It's the same people!) Our Government GAVE the money to the banks...they rushed the deal through both houses and it was signed under "crisis" condition.

If you can't understand the significance of what I'm telling you...your definitely not going to understand what's happened since with the LIBOR SCANDAL. The comparison I made is something you had not though of before because your where you get your information does not allow for free thought. Freedom of thought is discouraged. And frankly...you have not learned to connect the dots yet! All I can say is...keep trying, maybe someday you'll get the big picture! Carlos

Lmao.....Carlos must have got his quarterly job evaluation at work yesterday ;)

Anything FACTUAL to say as a rebuttal, or just ridicule? I guess you DON"T know "anything" that proves what I said is wrong then....hum...just saying! Carlos

• Upvote 1

+1 Thank You Imblessed.

BTW I just saw Romney on the TV saying he would take us to Iran, given a chance. God help us.

That is a totally false statement! I just watched his entire speech and he never once said he would take us to Iran.

As a matter of FACT: He only uttered the word Iran 3 times during his speech.

"Every American was relieved the day President Obama gave the order, and Seal Team Six took out Osama bin Laden. But on another front, every American is less secure today because he has failed to slow Iran’s nuclear threat.

In his first TV interview as president, he said we should talk to Iran. We’re still talking, and Iran’s centrifuges are still spinning."

Perhaps if you were not so blinded by the Paulbot talking points, you might actually listen to what others say. :angry:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 5

You forgot the most important one 11. Everyone who listen to carlos in san diego BS , deserves what comes his way.

That's real clever Yota! No intelligent rebuttal, no facts, ( who needs those things!) just ridicule! Have your fun...it will be short lived. ( prediction) I will have the last laugh! In the meantime, keep 'em coming! Carlos

As Americans, we don't throw in the hat, we stand up and fight to TAKE BACK what has been taken away.

I like your attitude buddy. That's what I'm doing! Join in...there's plenty of seats left in the Insane asylum! Carlos

But when the ELITE BANKERS need to bailed out because they gambled the banks moneys and lost everything to the tunes of (unknown)trillions of dollars....that is not socialism that favors a specific group?...to only their benefit? What do you call that? How about CORPORATE WELFARE!

The damage from the 2008 BANK BAILOUT was in the trillions and trillions of dollars. Somehow I don't imagine you knew this...Since your education ended during the Bush Administration. Do you want to talk about "everyone else's money" I suspect the overall meaning is over your head. We the TAXPAYERS are the ones PAYING the bill through our taxes! I'm not sure you can understand the concept....IT"s a SCAM to milk the TAXPAYERS! They declare BANKRUPTCY and we have to pick up the tab! Well what happened to the MONEY they LOST! who has that?

HINT....( It's the same people!) Our Government GAVE the money to the banks...they rushed the deal through both houses and it was signed under "crisis" condition.

If you can't understand the significance of what I'm telling you...your definitely not going to understand what's happened since with the LIBOR SCANDAL. The comparison I made is something you had not though of before because your where you get your information does not allow for free thought. Freedom of thought is discouraged. And frankly...you have not learned to connect the dots yet! All I can say is...keep trying, maybe someday you'll get the big picture! Carlos

Anything FACTUAL to say as a rebuttal, or just ridicule? I guess you DON"T know "anything" that proves what I said is wrong then....hum...just saying! Carlos

[/quote

We knew all of that already Carlos your always just sayin and sayin and sayin still wont help if we write Ron Pauls

Name on the ballot cuz hes outta there remember sorry to remind you.

• Upvote 3

+1 Thank You Imblessed.

Really???? What channel was that? I just watched him and I did NOT hear him say what you are trying to insinuate.

• Upvote 3

That is a totally false statement! I just watched his entire speech and he never once said he would take us to Iran.

As a matter of FACT: He only uttered the word Iran 3 times during his speech.

"Every American was relieved the day President Obama gave the order, and Seal Team Six took out Osama bin Laden. But on another front, every American is less secure today because he has failed to slow Iran’s nuclear threat.

In his first TV interview as president, he said we should talk to Iran. We’re still talking, and Iran’s centrifuges are still spinning."

Perhaps if you were not so blinded by the Paulbot talking points, you might actually listen to what others say. angry.gif

scute_100-115.gif

I'm not blinded Texas Granny and I was listening, he was saying it is time to stop talking.

All US Intelligence Officials have agreed for the last 5 years, that there is no "Nuclear Threat" from Iran...

maybe he just didn't get the memo.

• Upvote 1

Hey Carlos,

I know you don't like the banks nor the people who run them. I know you blame them for the housing crash of 2008. My question to you: Do you believe the people who actually borrowed the money (home owners) from the banks should be held accountable for their actions in any way? I build homes and I witnessed people borrow money for a home...then refinance the loan...then refinance the refinance. Each time they refinanced they "made" money in the sense the banks loaned them more than they owed on the house...and I am sure you know this. Back to my question: Do you think the borrowers should own some of the responsibility for the housing mess?