Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 8-8-2012

TexasGranny

Hi Adam,

Thanks for all you do to keep us informed and prepared. You may have answered this earlier......when we do finally see an RV, what are you thoughts on the strategy about how much to cash-in, and how much to hold?

A lot depends on the opening rate, certainly.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam!!

So to get strait to the point I know Iraq owes nobody anything but if Iraq starts the Rv process the there is much debate about WHAT will happen? I see a 50/50 on both side of the fence as far as a !0p is concerned. If a Rv were to happen this month then Would the IMF let IRAQ get away with a exchanging our current notes at the new rate and also with the 000's removed all at ounce.example( 25,000 = 25 X $0.05 =$1.25). This Sounds like it might stir the pot with the US Gov if that were to happen. What is your take on that?

I feel that that would not happen. That would put the US Gov and any other countries Gov on a bad starting point moving forward as far as investing goes. Thanks for everything you do!!!!

Edited by TexasGranny
changed $125.00 to $1.25 as requested
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam,

Some recent talk around the community about there being a faciliatator or facilitators that help account / assist for dinar in the cashing out process around the country. I am sure you are aware that Ali's name has come to the forefront of this subject. Can you address or make comments about this whole Market Maker subject for the DV side of things. I am curious if that would impact our cashing out issues through your connections/best rates. Thanks for your time on this one.

HI Adam,my girlfriend asked me if she could paint the basement and I said yes.........only to find out the colors were....are packer green and viking purple on differint walls ........great paint job but........not feeling the green any help??? :)

go....vikes this year

and GO...RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What is up with all the BUMP signs??? I see Moderators and some staff using them. Is it a special code for something? Just wondering...

In online forums, a thread is automatically moved to the top of the list when a post is made in that thread. "Bump" is a play on words that pushes the thread to the top when someone makes a post in it, basically to show what thread is popular and is showing activity. Think of the common idiom "Bump it (to the front)."

The little BUMP signs are just cuter than typing "bump" in order to move a thread to the top of active threads. :bump:

In online forums, a thread is automatically moved to the top of the list when a post is made in that thread. "Bump" is a play on words that pushes the thread to the top when someone makes a post in it, basically to show what thread is popular and is showing activity. Think of the common idiom "Bump it (to the front)."

The little BUMP signs are just cuter than typing "bump" in order to move a thread to the top of active threads. :bump:

Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate the honest well informed answer..

I have been sitting back listening to other question that pertain to the dinar & reading your answers to help me get a better understanding of this investment. I understand that you have your own cashing guild to help people try to get the best rate when the time comes, Now for my question I have heard you say before the dealer won't be giving the best deals but after listening to many others about this & some feel in there opinion the banks will not be taking the dinar after the rv for 1 year, so how will this impact the deals you have for after the rv with banks & will you be able to work out deals with who ever it is that becomes the place to cash in if its not the banks?

can Iraq simply declare our large denoms " null and void "---how to exchange them for the new small denom's ?

aren't both currencies suppossed to co-exist for 2 years ?

to me , deleting the zeroes means .00086 becomes .86

Edited by one2one
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Adam, I hope you are having a good summer.

What are you thoughts on a mid-east only RV - do you think it could be possible to try and shut the foreigners out of the RV process entirely? I realize it would propbably not work, but just wondering if you have any thoughts on the idea. Thanks.

Adam....Go Packers!

Part A....Would you be surprised to find out Maliki is behind the Kurd pipeline bombings?

Part B....Do you see the Iraqi government as being stable enough to pull off a successful RV before this year's end?

Thanks for all your info :cigar:

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, I just got the phone with my bank that I got my dinars from, I asked how much I'd have to pay to change in? they had already charged me $8.00 up front .they said there was no charge for cashing them back , is this true?