Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 8/1/12

kcw

I've been watching this form for sometime now and only recently sign on. The trouble I'm having is trying to gage how close a RV actually is. So, I was wondering if Adam, or perhaps one of the Mods, would be willing to produce something equivalent to the "Doomsday Clock" but call it the RV Clock?

For those not familar, there is a clock at the University of Chicago called the Doomsday Clock whose time perpetually lingers just shy of midnight. On this clock, midnight metaphorically represents full nuclear war bringing an end to all civilization, and the clock is meant as a gauge to constantly indicate humankind’s proximity to this horrific event.

In this case, the RV clock would be an indication of how close we are to the RV. Otherwise, people like myself that don't have the grey matter and/or time to shift thru the various data can easily grasp just how close we are.

What do you think?

nerds-600x480.jpg

:lol:

* There is a big random factor. A subsistence laborer who gets their weekly pay just before a 0.10 RV now has 2 years (100 weeks) of wages, while his buddy who gets paid after the RV just gets a weeks pay, which is now 1/100 the IQD it used to be. Same for someone who buys are car or loaf of bread just before or just after the RV. This would lead to a lot of angry people which in a fractionalized heavily armed society seems like a very bad idea.

Sorry Nerd But Ur Argument Doesn't Work Since They Already Did A Massive Devaluation Nearly A Decade Ago And Everyone That Was Holding Cash Back Then Took A Massive Haircut. ;)

What About The Guy That Sold His Camel The Day Before And Then 24 Hours Later His Money Was Worth Only A Fraction Of What He Received ? :o

It Didn't Stop The Gov't Then. So Why Would They Give A Rats Tail About The Little Guy Now ? :blink:

got to run, but I'll be back later.

Run Along Little Nerd And Go Save The Galaxy For Us .....

fat_stromtrooper.jpg

:D :D :D

• Upvote 4

thanks adam for the chat today. this may be a stupid question but what is OSI???????????

See below :)

Off Shore Investment. It's the "bomb"! Asset protection, tax management, lots of benefits. If you have much invested in IQD it is something to consider.

I would add to that, as we actually have many "OSI" clients that have nothing to do with the Dinar. If you have ANY business or assets worth protecting, it's worth at least learning about.

:twothumbs:

Yes I think its a myth. But, for the sake of argument ...

"For the sake of argument" was exactly what I was starting to think your purpose here is, and I think you've proven that you are only here to shove "lop" down people's throats. You can now post in the LOPster Tank only.

I wish Adam had a better answer for my question... If iraq is STASHING dollars ,gold , etal they are not giving it up to support an RV! They will keep it hidden. I did not see any support for a $.10 RV!

If you don't see value in the items we are discussing... why are you here? Please, go find a hobby that you DO enjoy. The world is much more pleasant when people focus on things they can benefit from. A couple of suggestions:

1. Charity work. There are a lot of people out there than can benefit from your free time.

2. Knitting. Everyone loves a new sweater.

3. Finding a way to create jobs! Unemployment is high, there are a lot of people that would love for you to offer them employment.

4. Teach a class. You obviously consider yourself to be intelligent - share some of that knowledge with others in a productive way! (People on here are either on one side or the other. You're not going to help the world by arguing with people, and there is a section dedicated to discussing a LOP if that's how you feel about things.)

5. ???? This list could go forever!

Point: If you don't see any value here, just GO. That goes for everyone.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

[Adam Montana] when they change the value of the currency, they will do so because they are ready to and because it will benefit them. I defy ANYONE to dispute that. I'll say it again: "When they change the value of the currency, they will do so because it will BENEFIT them". (Have at it, l0psters and other-website-owners-who-love-to-pick-apart-my-chats )

Read more:

I am a lopster (1st step of 12 step program, admission). Adam, I doubt there is anyone who could refute your statement, well done.

I have no doubt the IQD's value will increase, and it will increase only when it benefits Iraq, but the question that still remains for me is HOW will the achieve this? IMO, it goes right back to "benefiting" Iraq, and the largest benefit comes from a straight 3 zero lop. This leaves more of the CBI's reserves intact than any other course of action. All I ask is that everyone looks at it from the CBI's perspective, make believe the CBI reserves are your money...what would you do?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It is unbelievable that individuals would come to this thread and just start trouble. Hey, if you don't believe in this thing, just stay in the Lopster Abyss, and be happy about how you get it and all the rest of us are lost sheeple who can't see the obvious. Why stir it up, over a follow up, to Adam's chat. To be so smart, you pot stirrers, sure are dumb. I hope Adam puts you all in the Lobster Abyss, because I am tired of you all trying to neg every positive article or positive perspective. I don't go to the Abyss and neg you all just because you believe in the lop. If I am there, I figure I can maybe learn something new but I don't neg you or berate or belittle you for your belief. I don't go looking for a fight when I go to the TANK! I don't pretend to know everything but at least I am respectful enough to leave all options on the table. But, I guess that is the difference between us and you. I will not be making a trip to LA any more. Nothing to learn there anyway. Good luck to you Lobsters and don't come to my party and change the music or I will dip you some butter!!! :angry: .

• Upvote 7

See below :)

I would add to that, as we actually have many "OSI" clients that have nothing to do with the Dinar. If you have ANY business or assets worth protecting, it's worth at least learning about.

:twothumbs:

"For the sake of argument" was exactly what I was starting to think your purpose here is, and I think you've proven that you are only here to shove "lop" down people's throats. You can now post in the LOPster Tank only.

If you don't see value in the items we are discussing... why are you here? Please, go find a hobby that you DO enjoy. The world is much more pleasant when people focus on things they can benefit from. A couple of suggestions:

1. Charity work. There are a lot of people out there than can benefit from your free time.

2. Knitting. Everyone loves a new sweater.

3. Finding a way to create jobs! Unemployment is high, there are a lot of people that would love for you to offer them employment.

4. Teach a class. You obviously consider yourself to be intelligent - share some of that knowledge with others in a productive way! (People on here are either on one side or the other. You're not going to help the world by arguing with people, and there is a section dedicated to discussing a LOP if that's how you feel about things.)

5. ???? This list could go forever!

Point: If you don't see any value here, just GO. That goes for everyone.

:tiphat:

Very nice AM....thank you

• Upvote 3

It is unbelievable that individuals would come to this thread and just start trouble. Hey, if you don't believe in this thing, just stay in the Lopster Abyss, and be happy about how you get it and all the rest of us are lost sheeple who can't see the obvious. Why stir it up, over a follow up, to Adam's chat. To be so smart, you pot stirrers, sure are dumb. I hope Adam puts you all in the Lobster Abyss, because I am tired of you all trying to neg every positive article or positive perspective. I don't go to the Abyss and neg you all just because you believe in the lop. If I am there, I figure I can maybe learn something new but I don't neg you or berate or belittle you for your belief. I don't go looking for a fight when I go to the TANK! I don't pretend to know everything but at least I am respectful enough to leave all options on the table. But, I guess that is the difference between us and you. I will not be making a trip to LA any more. Nothing to learn there anyway. Good luck to you Lobsters and don't come to my party and change the music or I will dip you in some butter!!! :angry: .

• Upvote 4

It is unbelievable that individuals would come to this thread and just start trouble. Hey, if you don't believe in this thing, just stay in the Lopster Abyss, and be happy about how you get it and all the rest of us are lost sheeple who can't see the obvious. Why stir it up, over a follow up, to Adam's chat. To be so smart, you pot stirrers, sure are dumb. I hope Adam puts you all in the Lobster Abyss, because I am tired of you all trying to neg every positive article or positive perspective. I don't go to the Abyss and neg you all just because you believe in the lop. If I am there, I figure I can maybe learn something new but I don't neg you or berate or belittle you for your belief. I don't go looking for a fight when I go to the TANK! I don't pretend to know everything but at least I am respectful enough to leave all options on the table. But, I guess that is the difference between us and you. I will not be making a trip to LA any more. Nothing to learn there anyway. Good luck to you Lobsters and don't come to my party and change the music or I will dip you some butter!!! :angry: .

Very nicely put sir! I will no longer visit the tank either....especially since Adam took care of it....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The articles aren't positive if they're lies or distortions. That's the point. As an investor I want accurate information, and so much of what is called positive is simply wrong. I would think that everybody here is looking for facts, not misinformation or hype just to make them feel good.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I gotta agree with you there! And another thing, one more benefit of joining VIP is that you are surrounded with like minded people who want to take charge of their financial lives, who want to do more, be more and have more. The next six months or so are gonna be very interesting indeed!

• Upvote 1

I'm not certain that this post is directed at me alone, but I will respond for myself here and say my post was respectful, and I believe I pose a valid question. Having said that, I suppose I should have copied Adams chat to the Lop section and then commented.

I apologize for upsetting the apple cart by looking for civilized debate outside the Lop section...guess I still haven't quite caught on to what forums are about........

• Upvote 3

The articles aren't positive if they're lies or distortions. That's the point. As an investor I want accurate information, and so much of what is called positive is simply wrong. I would think that everybody here is looking for facts, not misinformation or hype just to make them feel good.

What's wrong with feelin' good? I strive for that everyday in all things, big or small. That's why I'm here. So much of what's negative is simply wrong too. Listen, I have my feet on the ground about this investment but I am CHOOSING to focus on the good, why not give it a try?

• Upvote 1

I am a lopster (1st step of 12 step program, admission). Adam, I doubt there is anyone who could refute your statement, well done.

I have no doubt the IQD's value will increase, and it will increase only when it benefits Iraq, but the question that still remains for me is HOW will the achieve this? IMO, it goes right back to "benefiting" Iraq, and the largest benefit comes from a straight 3 zero lop. This leaves more of the CBI's reserves intact than any other course of action. All I ask is that everyone looks at it from the CBI's perspective, make believe the CBI reserves are your money...what would you do?

One of the main purpose central banks keep foreign reserves is because it allows them to purchase their own currency ~ to defend and stabilize the value / exchange rate of their curency, whenever necessary.

Right now, Iraq is an emerging country. Their GDP is one of the highest currently, and growing. I can only see the demand for dinar increasing and their reserves accumulating.

Tell me how a revaluation could harm their reserves ( not keeping them intact)

btw, I am a Rver... :peace:

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 3

Doc Rob,

I want nothing but the truth but with some of these articles, it is all open to interpretation. It is hard enough to read both the translated article and then try to discern what the actual meaning/content is; without someone force feeding me LOP, LOP, LOP. I'm sick of it and not every article that comes out of Iraq or about Iraq is stating LOP. If it is so obvious that this is a LOP, why are the majority of us here, including you?

Edited by bamjack75
  • Upvote 3

I'm not certain that this post is directed at me alone, but I will respond for myself here and say my post was respectful, and I believe I pose a valid question. Having said that, I suppose I should have copied Adams chat to the Lop section and then commented.

I apologize for upsetting the apple cart by looking for civilized debate outside the Lop section...guess I still haven't quite caught on to what forums are about........

You know what, you can get down off the cross Mr.FN'. Your posts usually end up, just like this one, with a smart arse comment. You are no better than anyone else here and if your need for a civilized debate means that everyone has to see things just like you, then you head on down to the Lobster Abyss, by all means.

• Upvote 4

Doc Rob,

I want nothing but the truth but with some of these articles, it is all open to interpretation. It is hard enough to read both the translated article and then try to discern what the actual meaning/content is; without someone force feeding me LOP, LOP, LOP. I'm sick of it and not every article that comes out of Iraq or about Iraq is stating LOP. If it is so obvious that this is a LOP, why are the majority of us here, including you?

Why are any of us here? We're here to discuss. Maybe even debate, and hopefully learn something.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam - thanks for the chat today. And all I can say is WOW! I haven't seen such a short chat of yours create such a stir - ever. But it's nice to know that the Lopsters are alive & well - they cook up much better when they're alive! Bring on the butter! Yum Yum!

:reading-newspaper:

• Upvote 3

I never really meant for my words to be taken literally, so I apologize to everyone for inviting the lopster tank into the living room. I'll close the thread shortly if it doesn't die down! :P

I have no doubt the IQD's value will increase, and it will increase only when it benefits Iraq, but the question that still remains for me....

The "question that remains" for you is off topic as my statement was very deliberately "close ended". I made a statement with no room for discussion - either you agree, or you don't. You admitted that you agree with my statement, end of story.

If you want to start a new topic - leave my name out of it but feel free to discuss it in the appropriate area. Don't hijack my chat thread (which is full of information OTHER than this particular topic) to hammer your own agenda.

:lol::twothumbs:

I gotta agree with you there! And another thing, one more benefit of joining VIP is that you are surrounded with like minded people who want to take charge of their financial lives, who want to do more, be more and have more. The next six months or so are gonna be very interesting indeed!

I can't even count the number of times SUCCESSFUL people have emailed me and said "Wow, I joined for the Dinar Vets VIP Group benefits but I am AMAZED at how much I have learned!"

In the words of the great coach Lombardi "What the hell is going on around here"? Why all the hateful comments? If you don't believe that this may be a beneficial speculative opportunity, why do you care so much that others do?

Lombardi said a lot of inspirational things... I wasn't aware that was on the list, but if it isn't, it should be! :lol:

• Upvote 2

Off topic, I know.....but if you watch some of the old Super Bowl reels, you will see him yell that...it is one of my favorites.

Thanks for your insights Adam. I know I am only one of many that feel that way.

I just find it SO hard to understand why "all the hate"? If the people that continue to post all of those insulting and hateful comments directed to us "losers" who still believe that this speculative investment will pay off....why are they still here? What difference is it to them if we still are invested? I really don't understand their deal?

• Upvote 3

I haven't watched any old school Lombardi vids in a while, but now that you mention it... I remember :lol:

Why are these lopsters still here?

I don't know, why would any smart person insist on hanging around with the "slow" kids, and then constantly tell them how slow they are? I guess it's probably a low self esteem or some other insecurity. People that are confident and secure don't generally waste time arguing and belittling, and they know when their words are falling on deaf ears.

:twocents:

(I know, I know... that statement will make me some enemies. I'm used to it :) )

• Upvote 6