Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 8/1/12

kcw

No...that makes perfect sense. I don't post a lot, but I do read quite a bit of this stuff. It's hard to sift through, but I have come to realize that most of what is interpreted from news articles can be manipulated into whatever scenario you would like it to read.

I thank you for a sane interpretation and a beacon of hope for this adventure.

• Upvote 8

Why are any of us here? We're here to discuss. Maybe even debate, and hopefully learn something.

I'd tend to agree... Possibly be open enough ( not mandatory but advisable I'd say) to hear the North and the South, the East and the West, the Alpha and the Omega of this thing....

• Upvote 1

Adam thanks for allowing the not so popular view to be presented. I appreciate the ability to read the different opinions but could do without the baiting and bickering that goes on. I don’t understand why those members who have a problem with the information being presented or the person presenting it don’t just use the ignore button.

I know the mods have a difficult job dealing with a bunch of adults who whine and complain like 5 year olds but if I had never seen an opposing view, I’d probably still be hanging on to every word Frank’s ever said. And that would just be sad.

• Upvote 2

I haven't watched any old school Lombardi vids in a while, but now that you mention it... I remember laugh.gif

Why are these lopsters still here?

I don't know, why would any smart person insist on hanging around with the "slow" kids, and then constantly tell them how slow they are? I guess it's probably a low self esteem or some other insecurity. People that are confident and secure don't generally waste time arguing and belittling, and they know when their words are falling on deaf ears.

TwoCents.gif

(I know, I know... that statement will make me some enemies. I'm used to it smile.gif )

I can't tell you how much I agree with you. Some here truly believe they are intellectually way above the other members here and don't have any problem saying so. Problem is that just might not be accurate assumption.

Caz ::: It is true for me. Want to know all I can B4 Jan. Willing to listen to all points of view...

What I meant was there are some here to only stir the pot. I hope you learn all that you need b4 jan. Peace

Look everybody.If the truth about the state of the Dinar and the Iraq's future plans for it was really known what would happen?Depending on what that "truth" was it would either cause a run on the dinar or on the flipside everyone would dump it.Neither scenario would be good for Iraq and it's people.

There is a reason this is called speculation.Each of us must decide for ourselves which way this is going to go and act accordingly for our own piece of mind.Right now it seems to me that everyone is arguing based on one thing and one thing only.

Propaganda

Ever heard of it?It is what the US used to start AND validate the war in Iraq.It is a very valuable tool to Governments and corporations alike.It is currently being used extensively by Iraq to confuse the issue on the Dinar.

I am not knocking anybody but people really need to get their heads out of the sand and try to understand what is really going on,because to date there has been absolutely NO published or spoken truth about this investment.

Basically everyone is debating and arguing based on misinformation and lies.Why???

The Truth is out there but we will not know what that "truth" is until this pops one way or the other.that's why it is a speculative investment.Either believe you made the right decision about investing in the Dinar or drop the investment and move on.But why argue and cause dissention in our little community when NEITHER side knows a darn thing about how this will go for sure?

Be happy with the choice you made,relax,show some patience and enjoy you summer!

One way or another this ride will be over soon.JMO but I think those that stick with it will be very happy with the outcome.

Cherrs,

Sparky

Edited by Sparky69
  • Upvote 4

[Adam Montana] morning everyone! Wait... it's not morning. I'm not used to doing these in the afternoon :lol:

[Adam Montana] ok, so if you're a long time "Adam Montana" follower, you know I'm usually pretty much "right on" with my opinions... and one of my opinions is that NOTHING significant is going to happen during Ramadan

[Adam Montana] (No, I do not consider finger pointing and cane waggling 'significant' :lol: )

[Adam Montana] SIGNIFICANT would be the HCL, chapter 7, or anything related to that coming TOGETHER at this time. For now, during Ramadan, all we have is the normal planning, false stories, and posturing

[Adam Montana] don't get me wrong here!

[Adam Montana] I see a lot of positive stuff happening, but my point is that during Ramadan I highly doubt that we are going to see the RV

[Adam Montana] so tuck the Dinar back under your socks in the sock drawer, turn off the car that's been warming up in the driveway, and hang tight for two more weeks 

[Adam Montana] with all that said, let's do the Q&A

[Adam Montana] kcw... Boom!

[kcw] capt.cliff hello Adam In your opinionthis saber rattling, talking of succession and war, cutting off payments toKurds--- by the Kurds and Bagdad just that or is there any teeth to thesituation Thank you

[Adam Montana] nope, no teeth at all. If there is anything to get out of this, it's that they do this type of 'rattling' as a daily way of life - that's why not much of the so called "negative" press about the politics over there bother me.

[Adam Montana] when they change the value of the currency, they will do so because they are ready to and because it will benefit them. I defy ANYONE to dispute that. I'll say it again: "When they change the value of the currency, they will do so because it will BENEFIT them". (Have at it, l0psters and other-website-owners-who-love-to-pick-apart-my-chats :lol: )

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] bamagirl Adam I amthinking of buying a little more dinar but am on the fence... In your opiniondo you think it's wise to keep buying now? I am only asking an opinion not professionaladvice... Are you still pretty confident of no bunny-ear? BTW, you have a great sitehere with awesome members, thanks for letting me take part... just letting yaknow!

[Adam Montana] bamagirl, first - I have never ever ever told anyone to sell, buy, not sell, or not sell dinar. I WILL discourage against doing ANY kind of layaway program, for one simple fact: If you can't afford to just buy the Dinar you are putting on Layaway, you should not be buying it in the first place! Everyone needs to be responsible for their own decisions, and buying anything from a pack of Gum to a bundle of Dinar is one of those personal choices. You have to make it for yourself.

[kcw] gross0612 Per theWSJ the IRS/Federal Government is developing new safeguards regarding taxavoidance using off shore accounts. I have not seen anything yet regardingwindfall profit tax increases - what is the latest regarding these two items?

[Adam Montana] Good question, and one that has a lot of people confused

[Adam Montana] "safeguards regarding tax avoidance" is wrong. The "safegaurds" are there to prevent tax EVASION. It is still, and should always be, legal to own, maintain, and operate foreign corporations and/or foreign bank accounts. Tax evasion will always be illegal. however, tax AVOIDANCE is just like claiming a dependant on your taxes. You are avoiding paying unnecessary taxes, yes! But it is 100% legal.

[Adam Montana] smart people use the system to their advantage and YES - the loopholes need to be used! If you don't agree with that philosophy, by all means - please immediately turn over your savings account, stocks, investments, and anything else you have to the government. You DO believe that they will take care of you in the future, right? :lol:

[kcw] rockfl9 Most of thelogic around the RV/NoRV debate is based on the amount of the Dinar M2.. rangesfrom 30T to 80T.. What do you think is the right number?

[Adam Montana] :lol: When the "debaters" can't narrow a large basis of their argument to less than a 50 TRILLION dollar gap... might the rest of the argument be flawed as well? There's some food for thought. :twothumbs:

[Adam Montana] My point is we have no way of knowing exactly how much reserves, gold, USD, IQD, etc they have stashed, because they DO NOT GIVE US ACCURATE INFO. That goes for BOTH arguments, which is why we frown upon ANYONE being abusive towards the other side here - we are all just guessing when you boil it down far enough

[Adam Montana] thanks for the question :tiphat:

[kcw] Nadita Hi Adam,just wanted to say a big 'THANK YOU" for your kindness to keep the sitegoing after the RV. I am taking it easy knowing it's Ramadhan and hopefullyonce it's over, I can expect an email or text from you...??

[Adam Montana] If I have anything to do with it, I'll make it happen the very next day!

[Adam Montana] (you are welcome )

[kcw] securityguy Adam;With this talk of US Banks opening in Iraq, would deposits in one of thosebanks at cash in be of any help with asset protection. Would it be possible toreceive good interest rates on deposits as I have heard you can get with Warka?Good being 5 % to 10 % interest.

[Adam Montana] Will it be possible to get good interest rates? YES. there are plenty of banks that pay MUCH more interest than we see in the US. There are plenty of options out there right now to earn much more than we can in a local CD! I plan to roll out some of those options to my OSI and VIP members soon.

[Adam Montana] Will those banks work for asset protection? In my opinion, NO. they are not private, they are susceptible to the same CRASH that the rest of our economy is advancing upon, and there is no "protection" from lawsuits, government seizures, or other dangers.

[Adam Montana] If you want information on some GOOD asset protection strategies, join my VIP group and look at the pinned topics

[Adam Montana] ok, that was it! Again, my friends... it's still Ramadan. Take some time off, get some sun, relax a bit... nothing is happening until August 18-19. If you're a VIP member, LOOK AT THOSE PINNED TOPICS! Now is the time to get in OSI, because I am focused 1000% on getting the OSI members lined up in the perfect spot.

[Adam Montana] Have a great week and weekend, everyone! Chat is officially over

Thanks for the advice. I don't mind the relaxing, but I've had plenty of Sun already. 110 plus last week.

NERD,

Your missing one major detail, They have been reducing the money supply for over two years now. The Dinar is being held at a dirty float, the numbers you have pulled off the CBI web page are not the real M1 AND M2.

With Iraq reducing the money supply alone would increase the value of their currency, not to mention the oil, natural gas, gold, low inflation rate, and every country on the planet investing in them.

Agree 100%!