Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Articles indicates a .10 or .15cent RV

Not to debate or knock down any believers of the low rates but If any low rate at all came from any articles I've seen here on DV and other sites was a rate of 1 to 1. I'm staying with my belief of a range of $1.13 to $2.47 (Just my 2cents) just because of Iraq's pride of never thinking small. This is amongst the wealthiest countries in the world and they would care less what outsiders make off the RV. They do not need to come out low and I don't believe they are going to come out low. Asiacell in Iraq is like the Verizon in the US who've already stated two years ago that they are no longer doing dealings with the USD and is now using the IQD and they wouldn't do this for a currency worth lower than an already lowering valued currency like the USD. GE is set to do the electrical work in the country for a currency worth .15cents? In that case, why not do the work and get paid in USD since Iraq is circulating the USD these days? The reason they will not do this is because they also know the IQD will be worth much more than the USD. I know some may not like it and rather settle for .15cents but ask yourself if you would settle to do work for a currency that's worth much much less than your native currency sitting right at your feet.

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I myself haven't been able to come up with a scenario where .10 cents makes any sense.........Im sticking to the dollar range but I wouldn't be surprised if it was well over that given the exchange rate of the surrounding countries

• Upvote 2

this is a great question !!!! what will it do ??? for the point of the bigger busness in the area i think this is a stepping stone ,, like general electric and other big chains ,, hotels and infra structure busness ,,, right now ,, is the time for them too buy in the dinar IS low ,,, and a lot of things can be done at almost no cost,, they need too get in there now where it is cost effective ,, build a building at wayyyyy low prices and build electrical grids still low prices ,,, as far as labor and the inital starts ,,, so if the dinar will start at sayyyy ---->.10 too .15 per dinar ,, these bigger companies have a foot hold and can now sell what they offer at the next pricing index,,, like our speculation we are also in the busness ;) now if they start at .15 who will take the next step and reinvest and stay the course ?? and yes on the 1 too 1 articles { which will be alot of folks saying the acutal will be 1.17 too 1.30 } -- so i end with i`ll stay here with you jay B) just hope all the articles about the date are correct 1 2013 kick off time for rate and lowers... it is getting a little tight here ,,, not so much me but the down line of folks we help !!!! SO HERE IS TOO YOU ----> YOU GREAT BIG RE-VALUED CURRENCY DINAR GO OUT IN A BIG WAY 2.OO PER DINAR and take that bud light with you :lol::P

• Upvote 3

Look...100 to 150 times your investment is still a very good return.

Be happy & take it at .10 cent to .15 cent IQD to the USD.

I'd like 1 to 1 better but will be elated at that rate.

Luigi, exactly!!!! at this time, and am confident everyone else would agree .15 would be FANTASTIC at this point!!!!! Lot of people would be helped for sure!

Chapter 19 Proverbs verse 17~ He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.

Here is, I. The duty of charity described. It includes two things:-- 1. Compassion, which is the inward principle of charity in the heart; it is to have pity on the poor. Those that have not a penny for the poor, yet may have pity for them, a charitable concern and sympathy; and, if a man give all his goods to feed the poor and have not this charity in his heart, it is nothing, 1 Cor. xiii. 3. We must draw out our souls to the hungry, Isa. lviii. 10. 2. Bounty and liberality. We must not only pity the poor, but give, according to their necessity and our ability, Jam. ii. 15, 16. That which he has given. Margin, His deed. It is charity to do for the poor, as well as to give; and thus, if they have their limbs and senses, they may be charitable to one another.

II. The encouragement of charity. 1. A very kind construction shall be put upon it. What is given to the poor, or done for them, God will place it to account as lent to him, lent upon interest (so the word signifies); he takes it kindly, as if it were done to himself, and he would have us take the comfort of it and to be as well pleased as ever any usurer was when he had let out a sum of money into good hands. 2. A very rich recompence shall be made for it: He will pay him again, in temporal, spiritual, and eternal blessings. Almsgiving is the surest and safest way of thriving. ~ Matthew Henry

I believe Iraq has come too far to settle on an opening rate of anything lower than 1 to 1. My gut feeling has been that Iraq will R/V at their $3+ rate.Why? because if they did I believe most investors would not cash in at all. Instead investors would hold the currency or re-invest directly in Iraq for the long haul. I'm small time and this is what I would do.

Nice post JayLee202

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Not to debate or knock down any believers of the low rates but If any low rate at all came from any articles I've seen here on DV and other sites was a rate of 1 to 1. I'm staying with my belief of a range of $1.13 to $2.47 (Just my 2cents) just because of Iraq's pride of never thinking small. This is amongst the wealthiest countries in the world and they would care less what outsiders make off the RV. They do not need to come out low and I don't believe they are going to come out low. Asiacell in Iraq is like the Verizon in the US who've already stated two years ago that they are no longer doing dealings with the USD and is now using the IQD and they wouldn't do this for a currency worth lower than an already lowering valued currency like the USD. GE is set to do the electrical work in the country for a currency worth .15cents? In that case, why not do the work and get paid in USD since Iraq is circulating the USD these days? The reason they will not do this is because they also know the IQD will be worth much more than the USD. I know some may not like it and rather settle for .15cents but ask yourself if you would settle to do work for a currency that's worth much much less than your native currency sitting right at your feet.

And that seems to be the biggest problem cause that surely wouldnt be an overnight possibility......they would have to make small gradual movements up but they are talking about moving it straight to 1 to 1....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm staying with my belief of a range of $1.13 to $2.47

End Quote

Ok... Great... You mean those rates with the castration of zeros or not? That's crucial .....

This is amongst the wealthiest countries in the world

End Quote

As much as I'd love that to be true... It does remain to be seen.... We'll have to wait ( sigh) and see.

It's not a good return.. It's a flabbergasting return infact. I'll take that in a NYC nano second.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just all depends on how much dinar you have, but if a person only has 100,000 or 200,000 dinar then thats not that much but if a person has several million then yes its a good return. Its all personal preference the way i see it. We all have our limits financially and we all have goals we would like ourselves to achieve financially.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1