Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: we have from the reserve currency, so as to cover the process of deleting the zeros

I especially enjoy the emoticon battles.

Keep: :lol:

Me: :lol:

After rescuing his reputation from the abyss, I see that Bumper asked him last week: "Do me a favor and try to get some pluses on your post (positive) so we don't keep having these issues." In one week he has already gone from +29 to +17. :rolleyes:

Almost 6,000 of them! :lol: I have hesitated to out him as a paid disinformation agent. He makes it look all but obvious.

Yea you see how the boy tries to act like he doesn't stalk my post :lol:

It's funny how he left when we started talking about his rating ;)

• Upvote 1

I don't think they are. why would they make sure their own citizens wouldn't get rich off the RV. Yet still be selling to every mothers son, outside of Iraq?

I have to believe that they are reducing the money supply. JMHO No one knows the truth here so it's moot to argue the point

Only a select few really know whats going on with the books.

Not sure if they are selling ( the CBI ) to everyones mothers son outside of Iraq.

New laws make it illegal to leave country with more than $10,000 USD worth of Dinar.

As far as the citizens getting rich its not going to happen unless they leave Iraq when the rate is corrected

If the USD revalued to say $10.00 the next day what would change? I still would pay $2.89 for a gallon of milk

My mortgage would be the same. my paycheck would be the same

But if I went out of country it would be party time right. !

Imports would surely increase since everything out of country would be cheap.

Why would Iraq impose 20 % tariff on imports now when they are still developing their infrastructure.

Imports will increase and be taxed heavily but the cost of these imports would be far cheaper when Iraq RVs

Just my thoughts Doc.

Im no economic major or Doctor and I'm sure it shows.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I feel as though I lose a couple of IQ points with every post of his I read. :blink:

No doubt....it sooooo boring

No problem, I believe they're pulling in the 000 notes and so does Stryker.

Yea I can't see how their not....

• Upvote 1

You dont like me, but yet you continue to read what I say and go as far as to keep commenting because it gets you all hot and bothered......do you see a problem there? It can all be fixed by using your ignore button.....

The dollar is strong because its a higher value.....not because the dinar is scarce and there is none around.....

And because of the sanctions and issues with Iran and Syria, a lot of the USD is being smuggled out of Iraq into those countries.....so there is something else they are using besides the dollar in the marketplace.....

Do they still use the dollar? Yea of course.....but I think its exaggerated in how much its used and how "little" dinar there is....

And thanks for answering my question unirod.....I mean JW....or are you unirod too? blink.gif

Sorry Keep I was out working and I don't use a smart phone.

To answer you though yeah it is a pretty bold statement to make!! Get out of this investment if you have not done your homework! The primary foundation of anyones belief in the Dinar increasing in value is the removal of the majority of those Trillions of worthless notes. Now if you believe in a LOP you need to have bought more Dinar in speculation of how much the CBI may screw you. 1000 to 1 ? yeah right! I'm a serious investor and willing to take on RISK like a MAN!!! (or a ballzy woman) from your posts that I have read, I don't believe your a serious investor because you use excuses as reasons not to take risk. No Risk No Profits! I know you don't have Electronic Dinar, I do. Do you own multiples of currency like 2 zero notes? I do. Do you use more than 2 Iraqi Banks? I do. I am not implying that I am smarter or better than anyone else, but I have studied all the possible angles as I see them for controlling the risk (without excuses) the best way I can. How about you Keep?

Remember I still love you Brother!!

• Upvote 2

Good point......wouldnt make sense to dry up their own country but be pumping it all out to people outside Iraq.....

It's alot easier to control the poor than the wealthy and the politicians know this.

Iraq learned this where? You guessed it right here in the Good Ole USA

We enslave our poor here with our welfare programs.

Add the overpaid Gov employees and their spouses into the mix and the politicians can count on their vote every election!

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

Socialdinar ::: You are soooo right .Except for the instant shock within Iraq the econimics wouldnt change . say the exchange rate would double! cost of bread would double followed by a doubling of salaries,.No chang withinIraq.

BUt But it would double the cost of importing goods into Iraq! Iraqis would be hurt.

But the income from exporting oil out in $ would be the same.. $/bbl are not changed.

I could be wrong . I have not found any time when the excange rate doubled ... Never by 1000 times.

Socialdinar ::: You are soooo right .Except for the instant shock within Iraq the econimics wouldnt change . say the exchange rate would double! cost of bread would double followed by a doubling of salaries,.No chang withinIraq.

BUt But it would double the cost of importing goods into Iraq! Iraqis would be hurt.

But the income from exporting oil out in $ would be the same.. $/bbl are not changed.

I could be wrong . I have not found any time when the excange rate doubled ... Never by 1000 times.

And you keep posting and waisting your time....you will be quarantined soon ;)

But you know that drill...that's why you post under your new screen name ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Keep I was out working and I don't use a smart phone.

To answer you though yeah it is a pretty bold statement to make!! Get out of this investment if you have not done your homework! The primary foundation of anyones belief in the Dinar increasing in value is the removal of the majority of those Trillions of worthless notes. Now if you believe in a LOP you need to have bought more Dinar in speculation of how much the CBI may screw you. 1000 to 1 ? yeah right! I'm a serious investor and willing to take on RISK like a MAN!!! (or a ballzy woman) from your posts that I have read, I don't believe your a serious investor because you use excuses as reasons not to take risk. No Risk No Profits! I know you don't have Electronic Dinar, I do. Do you own multiples of currency like 2 zero notes? I do. Do you use more than 2 Iraqi Banks? I do. I am not implying that I am smarter or better than anyone else, but I have studied all the possible angles as I see them for controlling the risk (without excuses) the best way I can. How about you Keep?

Remember I still love you Brother!!

Its all good my dude.....

Of course they will need to get rid of A LOT of those notes in order for it to gain value.....And I think they can, I just dont think they are acting on it yet....they were supposed to start selling T-bills/bonds and such in June, which is one way to go about reducing the money supply, I just think that might take some time to take off.....I dont know all the options they have or can use in order to cut that down but Im sure there is more then just one. Would just like to see them act on them.....

I decided against opening an electronic account simply because if things go our way, the currency would be treated the same either way and I wouldnt have to worry about having to go through the task of pulling my money out of Iraq. If things dont go our way, same deal....it will be treated the same way whether you have 3 zero notes, 2 zero notes, or electronic dinar. I would prefer to keep my money on me as well.....those sticky finger bandits are capable of anything... laugh.gif

Im not as much into this as I once was....I did sell some....but its not just because of the "supposed" plan of the CBI.....

But I do still have enough to make a difference if the rabbit is pulled out of the hat!!

Its all gonna come down to what happens this fall.....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

I guess this is another time where you will get attacked cause you wanna call out a member cause they make a statement that you don't like.....wahhhhhh wahhhh baby boy....you should get out cause you are who you are....and thats someone who is scarred by the gurus and tired of being wrong from your days of calling for an RV.....

Adam said it best yesterday......if you think people are loosers cause they believe what you can't then you are twice the looser.....

again you should get out just cause you are you and for no other reason.....your job of keeping everyone grounded.....whatever that means is over. Get lost already or stay on topic instead of trying to pick a fight everyday

What I would like to know is how Keep went from negative 390 the other day to plus three today. Instead of booting him like they should have, one of the admins had to have reset his count.

What I would like to know is how Keep went from negative 390 the other day to plus three today. Instead of booting him like they should have, one of the admins had to have reset his count.

Yea they rest him.....not seeing how or why that makes sense as if it was anyone else they would have been booted.....but keep is around to keep everyone "grounded".....I don't even know what that means.....what if he's not around....I'm guna throw myself out a window or go buy 50million dinar??? Lol.....thank goodness keep is here..... :blink:

Yea not cool though.....I've seen members quarantined or booted for a lot less....what's the point in having the rating system?

I read that members were begging him just to neg him.....sooooo.....happens every minute on this site

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If there was a legit reason, Im sure they would.....

But booting someone because people neg you for saying the sky is blue and the grass is green is hardly a reason.... laugh.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

If there was a legit reason, Im sure they would.....

But booting someone because people neg you for saying the sky is blue and the grass is green is hardly a reason.... laugh.gif

That's hardly what you argue......you argue in your childish condescending manor......and argue on thing over and over.....when was the last time you actually contributed something to the site....besides your no it all attitude?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's hardly what you argue......you argue in your childish condescending manor......and argue on thing over and over.....when was the last time you actually contributed something to the site....besides your no it all attitude?

Again, if thats all it was, Im sure I wouldnt be here......

Things arent what they seem or what YOU assume they are....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

It's alot easier to control the poor than the wealthy and the politicians know this.

Iraq learned this where? You guessed it right here in the Good Ole USA

We enslave our poor here with our welfare programs.

Add the overpaid Gov employees and their spouses into the mix and the politicians can count on their vote every election!

Excellent point, Socal. :)

Again, if thats all it was, Im sure I wouldnt be here......

Things arent what they seem or what YOU assume they are....

You shouldn't be here......you earned the rep cause thats what members think of you and your posts.......and as a matter of fact things are always how I assume they are.....just call it a gift

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why would a loaf of bread cost more dinar? It would cost more USD right? Salaries would remain the same if you are paid in IQD.

It would be cheaper to import items, thus the tariff will make plenty of money and not effect the population as the COG is less.

And I also believe the income on oil would be the same since its sold based on USD.

1000 Times ! Im with your there.

Lets not forget the frozen assets ( wealth ) from Saddam throughout the world. That wealth still exists today and will be returned eventually.

GO SHABS!!!

• Upvote 1

You shouldn't be here......you earned the rep cause thats what members think of you and your posts.......and as a matter of fact things are always how I assume they are.....just call it a gift

So I should be upset or hurt that I get negged because Im not telling you what you wanna hear? laugh.gif

Awwwww shucks!!! sad.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

So I should be upset or hurt that I get negged because Im not telling you what you wanna hear? laugh.gif

Awwwww shucks!!! sad.gif

I couldn't care less what you say to me......I'm just making sure no one believes your scorn woman nonsense........you still should be gone.....but I already knew anyway.....just confirmed it for me when your negs got erased........see I don't use negs.....except for you......and I was happy to see you might go away..........but I knew better ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again I would say; If you don't believe that the CBI will or has pulled currency out of circulation. You need to GET OUT !!! of this investment.

You should put a few $$ up and actually invest in Iraq. You are clearly a downer, get a job at Walmart and educate youself in the meantime. I had the guts to go to Iraq and work, did you ?? I think not.