Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: we have from the reserve currency, so as to cover the process of deleting the zeros

So I should be upset or hurt that I get negged because Im not telling you what you wanna hear? laugh.gif

Awwwww shucks!!! sad.gif

Take it from someone on the outside looking in and that doesn't really care, LOP or RV, as long as I make some money . . . . You're posts are indeed condescending and your attitude is a bit trollish and seems premeditated. You know how people will respond, yet you will post the same things again and again.

I'm not one to tell anyone to sell of their dinars and leave, but if you believe you are right and everyone else is wrong or you find that they won't listen to you and arguments always break out, then just shake the dust from you sandals and move on to something else, e.g another forum on this board.

At the risk of sounding rude, it gets old and gets annoying.

• Upvote 3

Why would a loaf of bread cost more dinar? It would cost more USD right? Salaries would remain the same if you are paid in IQD.

It would be cheaper to import items, thus the tariff will make plenty of money and not effect the population as the COG is less.

And I also believe the income on oil would be the same since its sold based on USD.

1000 Times ! Im with your there.

Lets not forget the frozen assets ( wealth ) from Saddam throughout the world. That wealth still exists today and will be returned eventually.

GO SHABS!!!

Right on SCD. The frozen assets could be HUGE.

JWJW11 you need to get over Keep Kissingsmilies.gif

PD41

• Upvote 3

Take it from someone on the outside looking in and that doesn't really care, LOP or RV, as long as I make some money . . . . You're posts are indeed condescending and your attitude is a bit trollish and seems premeditated. You know how people will respond, yet you will post the same things again and again.

I'm not one to tell anyone to sell of their dinars and leave, but if you believe you are right and everyone else is wrong or you find that they won't listen to you and arguments always break out, then just shake the dust from you sandals and move on to something else, e.g another forum on this board.

At the risk of sounding rude, it gets old and gets annoying.

I am right where you are. I mainly observe and have done this for about a year. I hope just to make enough to take a nice vacation but tend to be more skeptical . There does appear to be those who post to just get a reaction. Not sure of the motive but it surely happens. This of course is not just loppers but also those that believe in the RV. Keep likes stirring the pot and causing strife. Whether he admits it or not, it’s clear that he posts to get a reaction and not a positive one. I have no idea the thought process or logic behind somebody who stirs stuff up for the sake of attention, but the ultimate solution is to ignore and not engage. Engaging only encourages more of the same. He should not be banned however, but those who get frustrated with him should just treat him like child who is looking for attention and ignore.

• Upvote 1

I am right where you are. I mainly observe and have done this for about a year. I hope just to make enough to take a nice vacation but tend to be more skeptical . There does appear to be those who post to just get a reaction. Not sure of the motive but it surely happens. This of course is not just loppers but also those that believe in the RV. Keep likes stirring the pot and causing strife. Whether he admits it or not, it’s clear that he posts to get a reaction and not a positive one. I have no idea the thought process or logic behind somebody who stirs stuff up for the sake of attention, but the ultimate solution is to ignore and not engage. Engaging only encourages more of the same. He should not be banned however, but those who get frustrated with him should just treat him like child who is looking for attention and ignore.

Yup, same situation as you and I agree with what you said.

Right on SCD. The frozen assets could be HUGE.

JWJW11 you need to get over Keep Kissingsmilies.gif

PD41

GM41

Glad you are still part of the team!

Imagine the amount of money made by these banks holding these accounts!

Oil for food my arse. He starved the masses, how quickly they forget!

Be safe 41

• Upvote 2

Its all good my dude.....

Of course they will need to get rid of A LOT of those notes in order for it to gain value.....And I think they can, I just dont think they are acting on it yet....they were supposed to start selling T-bills/bonds and such in June, which is one way to go about reducing the money supply, I just think that might take some time to take off.....I dont know all the options they have or can use in order to cut that down but Im sure there is more then just one. Would just like to see them act on them.....

I decided against opening an electronic account simply because if things go our way, the currency would be treated the same either way and I wouldnt have to worry about having to go through the task of pulling my money out of Iraq. If things dont go our way, same deal....it will be treated the same way whether you have 3 zero notes, 2 zero notes, or electronic dinar. I would prefer to keep my money on me as well.....those sticky finger bandits are capable of anything... laugh.gif

Im not as much into this as I once was....I did sell some....but its not just because of the "supposed" plan of the CBI.....

But I do still have enough to make a difference if the rabbit is pulled out of the hat!!

Its all gonna come down to what happens this fall.....

Keep I +1 on this post!

I know what we are speculating has not been accomplished on such a bold scale in revaluation before. But that is what has me convinced that the risk is worth the try in IQD. :D

You should put a few $$ up and actually invest in Iraq. You are clearly a downer, get a job at Walmart and educate youself in the meantime. I had the guts to go to Iraq and work, did you ?? I think not.

Frank61,

I couldn't go to Iraq like you were able to as I was raising a family and running my own construction company. My wife owns a retail flooring store and our sons work at the family business. So my family is part of Americas backbone that has financed the Iraqi campain of which you have benefited. I have invested in ISX stock and I hope that counts with you as investing in Iraq, so I'm not just a currency parasite. I'm sorry that you think I'm a downer, but I would like it if you showed more respect to our American brothers and sisters who are working hard at Family businesses or as an employee of Wal-Mart. In our town we just had our new Wal-Mart open and the young man who checked my merchandise is a degreed Engineer. So I don't get your point, but you seem condescending in your post. I'm not college degreed but I am educated enough to ask good questions like, Why do you associate working in Iraq to having guts? could you define this for the benefit of fellow Dinarians?

• Upvote 2

Frank61,

I couldn't go to Iraq like you were able to as I was raising a family and running my own construction company. My wife owns a retail flooring store and our sons work at the family business. So my family is part of Americas backbone that has financed the Iraqi campain of which you have benefited. I have invested in ISX stock and I hope that counts with you as investing in Iraq, so I'm not just a currency parasite. I'm sorry that you think I'm a downer, but I would like it if you showed more respect to our American brothers and sisters who are working hard at Family businesses or as an employee of Wal-Mart. In our town we just had our new Wal-Mart open and the young man who checked my merchandise is a degreed Engineer. So I don't get your point, but you seem condescending in your post. I'm not college degreed but I am educated enough to ask good questions like, Why do you associate working in Iraq to having guts? could you define this for the benefit of fellow Dinarians?

+ 1 to you. I can't stand when people look down upon those who don't work in fancy offices. It's pathetic.