Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After rv I may go topless on the streets

TonyDownTheShore

trike-tri-glide-ultra-classic0.jpg Mmm

My new ride ....

I may have to get one of these too, my wife won't ride on a regular bike, I like it.

Love it Tony... I want a Challenger in the same color as your Camaro!

The challenger is a hot car too.

Lexus LS 600L Hybrid. Kind of pricey, but if I'm going to dream, might as well dream big :D

What's 100k for a millionaire.

I am going the simple route, and I am going to get the Ford Edge sport. The only luxary I am interested in really is A/C.. oh, and 4 windows that all work! :)

Whatever fits your style, just make sure you get the color you like.

I hate cars. I´ll be getting the entire vintage Star Wars line.

May the power be with you. :nooo:

Always been a Camaro guy....had an '85 and a '97...........new ones look MEAN !!!cool.gif

I love the 70s Camaros too, but they cost more than the new ones.

This is what I drive now...only blue with black interior....and guess what I want after RV...a 92 volkswagon convertable candy apple red with black interior...:lol: :lol: really...thats what i want...I found one I should have bought about 10 years ago...beautiful and in perfect shape for 7,000.00...
  • Upvote 2

This is my current topless ride. I love it but may have a custom paint job done! But TDTS, I'm like your wife, I 'd feel more comfortable on the back of a 3 wheeled bike. My hubby has the need for speed and I want more wheels on the ground

Well phooey, it didn't add my pic!

Edited by precious1

2010+Mazda+3-3.jpgmazda-3-speed.jpg

If they ever take the stupid grins off of the Mazda 3's, I might buy one. I really like the the engine under their hoods. The intereior is pretty decent too..... But please make them STOP SMILING. Looks like they could have a conversation with each other in this pic

This is my current topless ride. I love it but may have a custom paint job done! But TDTS, I'm like your wife, I 'd feel more comfortable on the back of a 3 wheeled bike. My hubby has the need for speed and I want more wheels on the ground

Well phooey, it didn't add my pic!

precious, don't worry about the picture it's all good, even with three wheels I would have a hard time getting my wife to ride it :lol:

2010+Mazda+3-3.jpgmazda-3-speed.jpg

If they ever take the stupid grins off of the Mazda 3's, I might buy one. I really like the the engine under their hoods. The intereior is pretty decent too..... But please make them STOP SMILING. Looks like they could have a conversation with each other in this pic

My son had a mazda and they're fun to drive

So i would have a truck and this would be my car :) LOL BMW 2012 M5

002-bmw-m5-concept-live-dl-1301917594.jpg

How much for this puppy?

precious, don't worry about the picture it's all good, even with three wheels I would have a hard time getting my wife to ride it :lol:

My son had a mazda and they're fun to drive

How much for this puppy?

$98,000 - 110,000 depending on the options you want. Expensive but gorgeous car.