Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 4 JULY

phoenix27

7-4-2012 Newshound Guru Mike We are seeing the finalized plans for the banks becoming the place to exchange...The Banking system will be the #1 place where people will transact business...and all the economies will evolve around the banking system as it was set up in the Future of Iraq Project. They are not doing this because they are going to have a worthless currency...Saleh told us we are already in the middle of the project to delete the zeroes...that there will not be a decrease in value - there will be an increase in purchasing power and that they are very confident they can come into the international world with a solid currency.

7-4-2012 Newshound Guru Med THE TIMELINE IS NOT LONG, AT WORST IT IS DECEMBER, THAT IS WHAT, LESS THAN 6. HELL SINCE 09 THEY HAVE BEEN PULLING BACK DINAR AND THERE IS STILL 35 TRILLION OUT THERE.

7-4-2012 Intel Guru Footforward I DON’T BELIEVE IN THIS 3 OR 5 TIER CASH OUT THING, AND I DON’T THINK IT’S GOING TO GO IN BATCHES. THAT WOULD CAUSE A LOT OF PROBLEMS. IT...ALL NEEDS TO GO AT THE SAME TIME, IMO. I’M NOT STICKING TO ANY OTHER TIME LINE THAN NOW. THE WHOLE FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS GOING TO COLLAPSE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW. IF NOTHING IS DONE, THE EURO WILL FOR SURE CRASH BY SEP. THE USD WON’T BE FAR BEHIND THAT. SO SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE.

7-4-2012 Intel Guru DinarWishes Lets just say INDEPENDENCE is is a WONDERFUL thing...I really wish I could say more...But, Im a Happy Man!!! Be patient and know the times they are a-changin...no HYPE.

7-4-2012 Intel Guru Studley DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WANT TO SEE US LOOSE OUR MONEY, AND THE SYSTEM HAS TO BE COMPLETELY SAFE. SECOND, THEY ARE STILL TAKING CERTAIN KEY INDIVIDUALS OUT OF THE WAY. ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT: IRAQ HAS METICULOUSLY TAKEN THE LARGE DENOMS OFF THE STREET, THE HIGHEST BILL ON THE STREET IS 500 DINARS, WHICH AT THIS RATE IS 42 CENTS, IRAQ NEEDS A MONEY SUPPLY AND FAST. ALSO, THE WORLD NEEDS CAPITAL INFUSION IMMEDIATELY, THIS IS A TIMING ISSUE, AND DON'T FORGET, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE TAKEN DOWN AROUND THE WORLD. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A COMPLEX PROCESS AND TAKES TIME.

7-4-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf FOR ALL THOSE WAITNG FOR THIS INTERNATIONAL RELEASE,THOSE THAT WERE BUYING TIME CAN NO LONGER, BOTH ALL OF US AND THE BANKS ARE IN A SECOND TO SECOND WATCH...WE ARE STILL LOOKING GOOD THERE IS NO NEGATIVE NEWS WHAT SO EVER, SO WE ARE GOOD TO GO AT ANYTIME. read more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/07/dinar-gurus-update-4-july.html

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

7-4-2012 Newshound Guru Mike We are seeing the finalized plans for the banks becoming the place to exchange...The Banking system will be the #1 place where people will transact business...and all the economies will evolve around the banking system as it was set up in the Future of Iraq Project. They are not doing this because they are going to have a worthless currency...Saleh told us we are already in the middle of the project to delete the zeroes...that there will not be a decrease in value - there will be an increase in purchasing power and that they are very confident they can come into the international world with a solid currency.

7-4-2012 Newshound Guru Med THE TIMELINE IS NOT LONG, AT WORST IT IS DECEMBER, THAT IS WHAT, LESS THAN 6. HELL SINCE 09 THEY HAVE BEEN PULLING BACK DINAR AND THERE IS STILL 35 TRILLION OUT THERE.

7-4-2012 Intel Guru Footforward I DON’T BELIEVE IN THIS 3 OR 5 TIER CASH OUT THING, AND I DON’T THINK IT’S GOING TO GO IN BATCHES. THAT WOULD CAUSE A LOT OF PROBLEMS. IT...ALL NEEDS TO GO AT THE SAME TIME, IMO. I’M NOT STICKING TO ANY OTHER TIME LINE THAN NOW. THE WHOLE FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS GOING TO COLLAPSE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW. IF NOTHING IS DONE, THE EURO WILL FOR SURE CRASH BY SEP. THE USD WON’T BE FAR BEHIND THAT. SO SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE.

7-4-2012 Intel Guru DinarWishes Lets just say INDEPENDENCE is is a WONDERFUL thing...I really wish I could say more...But, Im a Happy Man!!! Be patient and know the times they are a-changin...no HYPE.

7-4-2012 Intel Guru Studley DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WANT TO SEE US LOOSE OUR MONEY, AND THE SYSTEM HAS TO BE COMPLETELY SAFE. SECOND, THEY ARE STILL TAKING CERTAIN KEY INDIVIDUALS OUT OF THE WAY. ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT: IRAQ HAS METICULOUSLY TAKEN THE LARGE DENOMS OFF THE STREET, THE HIGHEST BILL ON THE STREET IS 500 DINARS, WHICH AT THIS RATE IS 42 CENTS, IRAQ NEEDS A MONEY SUPPLY AND FAST. ALSO, THE WORLD NEEDS CAPITAL INFUSION IMMEDIATELY, THIS IS A TIMING ISSUE, AND DON'T FORGET, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE TAKEN DOWN AROUND THE WORLD. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A COMPLEX PROCESS AND TAKES TIME.

7-4-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf FOR ALL THOSE WAITNG FOR THIS INTERNATIONAL RELEASE,THOSE THAT WERE BUYING TIME CAN NO LONGER, BOTH ALL OF US AND THE BANKS ARE IN A SECOND TO SECOND WATCH...WE ARE STILL LOOKING GOOD THERE IS NO NEGATIVE NEWS WHAT SO EVER, SO WE ARE GOOD TO GO AT ANYTIME. read more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/07/dinar-gurus-update-4-july.html

Mike - "The bank is where the exchange will happen" It is what banks do. No surprise there.

Med - "December" He called it.

Footforward - The Euro will crash by Sept and the US Dollar shortly after. We'll wait and see.

DinarWishes - Golly Gee willerkers, Beaver!

Studley - "DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WANT TO SEE US LOOSE OUR MONEY,..." That's a relief. 500 Dinar note is the highest bill on the street? "THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE TAKEN DOWN AROUND THE WORLD." Hitmen have been hired?

Bluwolf - "...second to second watch..." "anytime" Glad to hear. It must be true because I've never heard anyone say that before.

I think we've had plenty of updates. More than we could ever use.

Definition of a guru: : a teacher and especially intellectual guide in matters of fundamental concern

So why are they called gurus?

• Upvote 3

that is hilarious! are you kidding me?

Mike - "The bank is where the exchange will happen" It is what banks do. No surprise there.

Med - "December" He called it.

Footforward - The Euro will crash by Sept and the US Dollar shortly after. We'll wait and see.

DinarWishes - Golly Gee willerkers, Beaver!

Studley - "DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WANT TO SEE US LOOSE OUR MONEY,..." That's a relief. 500 Dinar note is the highest bill on the street? "THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE TAKEN DOWN AROUND THE WORLD." Hitmen have been hired?

Bluwolf - "...second to second watch..." "anytime" Glad to hear. It must be true because I've never heard anyone say that before.

I think we've had plenty of updates. More than we could ever use.

Definition of a guru: : a teacher and especially intellectual guide in matters of fundamental concern

So why are they called gurus?

they are marketers not gurus

• Upvote 2

***///

Whoever negged the Phoenix...

Shame on you. One does NOT shoot the messenger.

If you don't like the message, post your opinion(s), don't dis The Phoenix!

We plus1'd you Phoenix... Post On!

Luv,

Sarge's Gals ;):P:)

Right!

Adam should make it that you cant neg some one without stating an opinion. State why you neg.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Whoever negged the Phoenix...

Shame on you. One does NOT shoot the messenger.

If you don't like the message, post your opinion(s), don't dis The Phoenix!

We plus1'd you Phoenix... Post On!

Luv,

Sarge's Gals wink.giftongue.gifsmile.gif

I plus'd phoenix as I always do when someone takes the time to bring news over, good or ???. Your right, negging for just bringing over some information is wrong wink.gif

I plus'd phoenix as I always do when someone takes the time to bring news over, good or ???. Your right, negging for just bringing over some information is wrong wink.gif

***///

Thanks, cool nekked Dude! -------- GIGGIDY!

(why are you giggling? ^_^ because he's naked! :lol: Yuh, but he's a pretty naked! :D Why are we looking at naked guys on DV? :P Because we had a 4th of July party and there were martinis. :partyhat: We like the cool naked GIGGIDY guy! :eyebrows: ).... :lmao:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

***///

Thanks, cool nekked Dude! -------- GIGGIDY!

(why are you giggling? happy.gif because he's naked! laugh.gif Yuh, but he's a pretty naked! biggrin.gif Why are we looking at naked guys on DV? tongue.gif Because we had a 4th of July party and there were martinis. feature_party.gif We like the cool naked GIGGIDY guy! eyebrows.gif ).... emot-LMAO.gif

Thanks Sgt laugh.gif, Giggidy wink.gif

Anyone need a ride to the bank? :D

Magic carpet going by Wells Fargo Red?

Right!

Adam should make it that you cant neg some one without stating an opinion. State why you neg.......

Cause they're a negger. Neg away.

This is one area on the internet (guru's posting crap) that I wish there was less anonymity. I'd bet there would be no guru's if we knew their true identities..... just thinkin' out loud.....

That's the thing about gurus.

They're just loud, without thinking.