Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med's chat: BREAKING NEWS

TonyDownTheShore

Med says to (12:11:59): HOLD ON BREAKING NEWS I AM SENDING OUT TO ALL MEMBERS BBIAB

pballone says to (12:12:43): WOW WOW WOW WOW, never thought we would hear those words today !

Med says to (12:13:49): FINANCE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE ZERO’S WILL BE DELETED FROM THE CURRENCY AND ISSUED IN EARLY 2013 WE ALL KNOW THE DATE SE 1/1/22013 2013 IT ONLY FEELS LIKE 22013

jesse888 says to (12:15:32): i know

ANewSong says to (12:15:44): Happy day’s are here again!(F)

Med says to (12:15:45): I FRIGGN CANT WAIT

tdk says to (12:16:04): more great news

irishbrian says to (12:16:12): In the year 9595 if man is still alive if man is still alive!

Med says to (12:16:17): I WILL BE SO ALOOF THAT PEOPLE WILL THINK I AM DEADYEAH JUST LIKE THATOK WELL I GUESS THAT WASNT ENOUGH TO GET ANYONE MOVING IN CHAT

tudor says (12:18:43): just got back, yes it is good news

Med says to (12:18:54): CERTAINLY IS WELL I HAVE STUFF TO DO GARBAGE TO MOVE

tudor says (12:19:08):I want it now, lol, but I will wait!!

Med says to (12:19:10) FOR TOMORROW I WILL BBL MED OUT

okie35 says to (12:19:34): It tickled the heck out of me, Thanks Med

tudor says (12:19:33): get to work then Med lol, thanks for this news!!!will post in a minute

FreeG says to (12:20:07): thanks, Med for the email!!! Great news!!!

ANewSong says to (12:20:09): not just GOOD but FANTASTIC!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

OK? Sounds great, but apparently there is something I am missing :blink: ?

HE MAY BE TALKING ABOUT THIS ARTICLE

Sumerian News / Baghdad

announced that the Finance Committee of parliament Tuesday that the budget next year 2013 will be the new currency after deleting three zeros from the current currency, arguing that the reluctance of traders and companies from trading in Iraqi currency behind the adoption of the Central Bank of the project to delete the zeros. said committee member Najia Najib in interview for "Alsumaria News" that "the budget next year will handle the new currency after deleting three zeros from the current currency," stating that "the process of switching the currency and delete zeros will take approximately two years after the preparations for the process that began more than a year." The answer that " Council of Ministers approved during the meeting the Governor of the Central Bank on the project to delete the zeros and replacing Iraqi currency after it decided earlier in the patient as the project due to rising dollar on the domestic market for the past few months, "noting that" the project to delete the zeros and currency exchange aims to restructure the Iraqi currency and in the form which is consistent with doing business in Iraq, internally and externally. " and confirmed the answer that "the Finance Committee and the Central Bank had agreed at its last meeting to be next year's date for the start delete the zeros and the balance of 2013 the new currency unless there was a barrier transmitting without it," emphasizing "the need to support the government and parliament of the project to restructure the Iraqi currency. " and considered answer that "the reluctance of traders and companies from the use of Iraqi currency and trading it may push the central bank to adopt a project to delete the zeros," asserting that "this project would reform the system of currency management and to facilitate their use." The Finance Committee hosted (26 June), Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh to discuss the mechanism that will be followed by the bank in the process of deleting the zeros and how long this process and changes that will occur on the exchange of currency. A member of the Finance Committee Haitham Jubouri in (15 May 2012) in an interview for "Alsumaria News", the month of January of next year 2013 will see the deletion of the three zeros and the replacement of the currency, as will next September 2012, the direct printing of new currency in different categories. The central bank accused in the (12 September 2011), government agencies to block monetary reform and vowed persecuting, blaming the authorities responsible for endangering the interests of the country's financial risk. what was seen as an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs (25 August 2011), to raise zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the rubric of tampering with the economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes. It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to stabilize the security and political as well as economic stability.

• Upvote 3

HE MAY BE TALKING ABOUT THIS ARTICLE

Sumerian News / Baghdad

announced that the Finance Committee of parliament Tuesday that the budget next year 2013 will be the new currency after deleting three zeros from the current currency, arguing that the reluctance of traders and companies from trading in Iraqi currency behind the adoption of the Central Bank of the project to delete the zeros. said committee member Najia Najib in interview for "Alsumaria News" that "the budget next year will handle the new currency after deleting three zeros from the current currency," stating that "the process of switching the currency and delete zeros will take approximately two years after the preparations for the process that began more than a year." The answer that " Council of Ministers approved during the meeting the Governor of the Central Bank on the project to delete the zeros and replacing Iraqi currency after it decided earlier in the patient as the project due to rising dollar on the domestic market for the past few months, "noting that" the project to delete the zeros and currency exchange aims to restructure the Iraqi currency and in the form which is consistent with doing business in Iraq, internally and externally. " and confirmed the answer that "the Finance Committee and the Central Bank had agreed at its last meeting to be next year's date for the start delete the zeros and the balance of 2013 the new currency unless there was a barrier transmitting without it," emphasizing "the need to support the government and parliament of the project to restructure the Iraqi currency. " and considered answer that "the reluctance of traders and companies from the use of Iraqi currency and trading it may push the central bank to adopt a project to delete the zeros," asserting that "this project would reform the system of currency management and to facilitate their use." The Finance Committee hosted (26 June), Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh to discuss the mechanism that will be followed by the bank in the process of deleting the zeros and how long this process and changes that will occur on the exchange of currency. A member of the Finance Committee Haitham Jubouri in (15 May 2012) in an interview for "Alsumaria News", the month of January of next year 2013 will see the deletion of the three zeros and the replacement of the currency, as will next September 2012, the direct printing of new currency in different categories. The central bank accused in the (12 September 2011), government agencies to block monetary reform and vowed persecuting, blaming the authorities responsible for endangering the interests of the country's financial risk. what was seen as an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs (25 August 2011), to raise zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the rubric of tampering with the economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes. It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to stabilize the security and political as well as economic stability.

Whew, Thanks Tony, thought I was losing it, sounded like another delete the zeros article, as if we hadn't already heard enough of that with no change in the value

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 5

so i take it your read this as "BREAKING NEWS ".. ACROSS THE WIRE .. THAT IF YOU BUY THESE DINARS FOR A THOUSAND BUCKS YOU WILL BE A MILLIONARE IN JANUARY .. ... so you think thats what iraq is doing ... a free for all on money for anyone that wants some .. millions and millions if everyone mortgages their homes .. runs up credit cards .. sell your cars .. sell everything and buy these dinars .. cause they told everyone this is going to happen in january ..your so smart .. how do ya do it

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 37

so i take it your read this as "BREAKING NEWS ".. ACROSS THE WIRE .. THAT IF YOU BUY THESE DINARS FOR A THOUSAND BUCKS YOU WILL BE A MILLIONARE IN JANUARY .. ... so you think thats what iraq is doing ... a free for all on money for anyone that wants some .. millions and millions if everyone mortgages their homes .. runs up credit cards .. sell your cars .. sell everything and buy these dinars .. cause they told everyone this is going to happen in january ..your so smart .. how do ya do it

Thanks for the advice, leesburgeyebrows.gif !!! I'm on it right after 4th of July rolleyes.gif

Ooohhh, you were being sarcastic!!! laugh.gif my bad!

PS: I don't neg unless your a real jerk so I didn't neg you, just sayin.

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 1

Whew, Thanks Tony, thought I was losing it, sounded like another delete the zeros article, as if we hadn't already heard enough of that with no change in the value

Exactly, dropping zeros off the IQD without a change in value is not economically feasible. I'm thinking that a RD may not be such a bad term to use. New denoms on the streets with an adjusted value would work for our friends in Iraq. We will see how the story plays out. I'm optimistic.

• Upvote 2

The point is that this ride is moving forward more quickly. This is a good sign.

My personal take is that they will increase the value before the notes come out so as not to create a lop situation without gain. It has always been their intention to increase the value of the IQD and they have never deviated from this position.

Is it going to be 1 to 1 ? Of course not, its not logical, but they can increase the value substantially prior to the deleting of zeros.

Why would they lop without adding value? It just doesn't make any sense.

So along these lines I would expect an increase sometime from the end of their holidays in August going forward but they cant leave it to long.

Should people start getting interested - In my opinion - yes!

• Upvote 4

Good one Med. I forgot what duo sang the future song. To all have a great 4th of July!

And for the record... because now ya got me singin the day'um song..... the words are:

In the year 2525, if man is still alive

If woman can survive, they may find

I never did pay enough attention to hear what they'd find..... :D

• Upvote 4

sad.gif

And for the record... because now ya got me singin the day'um song..... the words are:

In the year 2525, if man is still alive

If woman can survive, they may find

I never did pay enough attention to hear what they'd find..... biggrin.gif

I hear you and all of your post trying to figure it out with the best of us.

I love your investigations. Very Much Appreciate You! Can't say that enough!

Don't say you are done. Hang in there with us Razur.

Your hard work is valued. smile.gif

Huggs Maggie

• Upvote 1

they will be issuing out the rest of the new currency by beginning of 2013 remember the budget needs to go in affect starting their fiscal year of 2013 which is January 1st so logic says they need to issue out some before the beginning of 2013. Which they have said in articles they plan to slowly introduce them out.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

they will be issuing out the rest of the new currency by beginning of 2013 remember the budget needs to go in affect starting their fiscal year of 2013 which is January 1st so logic says they need to issue out some before the beginning of 2013. Which they have said in articles they plan to slowly introduce them out.

their budget never goes into affect on time. Remeber the past few eyars it didn't get approved until March/April?

Thanks for the advice, leesburgeyebrows.gif !!! I'm on it right after 4th of July rolleyes.gif

I don't neg anybody as my personal rule... If I don't like a post I might reply to it and leave it at that ..

If I concur with it then I'll plus ( if I have pluses left...).

• Upvote 3

I don't neg anybody as my personal rule... If I don't like a post I might reply to it and leave it at that ..

If I concur with it then I'll plus ( if I have pluses left...).

Good rule! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif I agree with you. tip_hat.gif

I think I have given 2 or 3 negs but those were for people who just outright attacked for no good reason in my opinion but bad attitudes I usually just ignore and disagreements I will ignore or respond if I feel I have a good rebuttle and the energy for the back and forth wink.gif. I plus the ones who are kind enough to respond to my opinions with respect, bring over articles and who make me laugh.

Good example is Keep, as I have never negged him with all the excitement he brings, I respect his opinions and I will plus him when he is being calm and not badgering his point.

• Upvote 2

Good rule! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif I agree with you. tip_hat.gif

I think I have given 2 or 3 negs but those were for people who just outright attacked for no good reason in my opinion but bad attitudes I usually just ignore and disagreements I will ignore or respond if I feel I have a good rebuttle and the energy for the back and forth wink.gif. I plus the ones who are kind enough to respond to my opinions with respect, bring over articles and who make me laugh.

Good example is Keep, as I have never negged him with all the excitement he brings, I respect his opinions and I will plus him when he is being calm and not badgering his point.

Really, Ron??? I don't think I got +1 from you :)

I don't neg too but sometimes the finger runs wild lol and I ask anyone to help me even out the person ;) I appreciate the person who spends the time to look for articles and post it. It's a lot of hard work :)

• Upvote 2

Why would anyone care about getting a negative? Is there a prize?

I actually think some people here are more interested in getting +'s than making a profit from this thing. Who cares...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1