Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Government wants the Central Bank to carefully delete zeros and financial details reveal full currency

7 - 1 -2012

27319.jpg

Twilight news/revealed the House Financial Committee, Sunday, prompting Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki for the Central Bank to wait to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, noting the presence of several foreign companies vying for printing the new currency.

Member of the parliamentary Finance Committee for "Haitham al-Jabburi,twilight news," Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki asked the Central Bank to wait to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency.

"The Finance Committee met Wednesday with the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank and was discussing the deletion of zeros and print new currency".

"We're afraid that in the process of delivering the money to the banks for the purpose of manipulation and blackmail citizens but time is exceeded, this case after the approval of the Central Bank to be there 10 years forward allowed the old Iraqi currency delivered."

The "new currency contains 36 cases of fraud while ensuring that current currency contains 8 just so it is expected that the new currency forgery difficult."

He said the new currency would consist of categories of paper and metal paper ones are groups of 200 dinars, equivalent to 200,000 dinars a $ 180, 100, 50 and 25 dinar JD either metal is half dinar JD and a quarter and 100 Fils and 50 Fils, 25 Fils is the smallest coin equal to 250 dinars ".

"Been subject to national symbols such as Helicobacter and civilization of ur and the castle of Arbil and waterfall geli and Mosul Dam".

He noted that "there are offers of mnsharkat Swiss and Russian and Brazilian compete in terms of price and quality for printing the new currency would be subject to discussion, presentations by competent Central Bank to determine who qualified for printed money."

The CBI had earlier described, delete zeros from the currency project as "a new infrastructure of the country is no less important than other infrastructure."

The Deputy Governor of the Bank, said Mohammad Saleh appearance that the project reflects the harmony of speed angashza ministries and competent State departments away from institutional work, ' isolationist value for the independence of the Central Bank if the independence high coordination with other economic institutions to build Iraq. "

My link

• Upvote 2

"We're afraid that in the process of delivering the money to the banks for the purpose of manipulation and blackmail citizens but time is exceeded, this case after the approval of the Central Bank to be there 10 years forward allowed the old Iraqi currency delivered."

The "new currency contains 36 cases of fraud while ensuring that current currency contains 8 just so it is expected that the new currency forgery difficult."

Read more:

This is a typical example why no one has the answers. Nothing they say makes any sense in english. So the forums thrive, and everybody makes up their own interpretation and runs with it.

• Upvote 3

That sounds to me like the dinar we hold is still good for 10 years ..... maybe lol .... or it could just be jibberish lol

• Upvote 1

If the "new" currency is not printed or in circulation yet. How can there be 36 cases of fraud? how can it be hard to forge? the paragraph addressing this is intended to confuse investors like us..

Should the paragragh say there is only 8 cases of fraud with the "new" currency and 36 with the current currency, then the "new" currency that is NOT in circulation would indeed be more difficult to forge....IMO

Articles like this seem to indicate that the "new" currency has been delivered to the banks and they are waiting for the green light...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unirod: Another case of a bad translation... Subtitute "security feature" for "fraud" . Now it means The current dinar has 8 security features , that we know. The NEW currency will have 36 security featues! HOW does he know that? I think Shabibi has already picked the printer and the mint.. The NEW money may already be in production.. Has to be if Jan. 1, 2013 is the date.

Ordinarily Iraqis are long on talk and short on DO . I will give Shabibi a +1 for getting this job done!

• Upvote 2

Unirod: Another case of a bad translation... Subtitute "security feature" for "fraud" . Now it means The current dinar has 8 security features , that we know. The NEW currency will have 36 security featues! HOW does he know that? I think Shabibi has already picked the printer and the mint.. The NEW money may already be in production.. Has to be if Jan. 1, 2013 is the date.

Ordinarily Iraqis are long on talk and short on DO . I will give Shabibi a +1 for getting this job done!

Thanks Rock, you cleared up the fuzzies in my head :D

i think this must be one of those news fillers ,,, the person who had the first report and put into news , took a few looks throw old dinar news and put in the 200,000 = 200 dinars ,,, also are printing 180 , 100 50 25 10 ,,, how do you get a 180 dinar note from anything ?? this is a rehash of news that another reporter has pushed out too fill papers {i.m.o } ---- the eariler reports are that the 50 is = 43.oo u.s. dollars ,,, also the 1000 dinars were = too 850 { i think that one is right } all just numbers floating around in dinar world ---- just have too wait and hope it comes too what we need ,,,, and what the heck is maliki putting his .10 cents for ??

Edited by jeepguy

Dinar Dana, our currency consultant darling, stated at one time that the printing of this much volume of currency would take 18 months. That may not be the exact amount, but it was somewhere around there. Maybe she is lurking and can confirm. Even if it were 12 months, back that number up on a calendar and see what you get. Aaaaahhhhhhaaaa!

DD, are you out there?

Dinar Dana, our currency consultant darling, stated at one time that the printing of this much volume of currency would take 18 months. That may not be the exact amount, but it was somewhere around there. Maybe she is lurking and can confirm. Even if it were 12 months, back that number up on a calendar and see what you get. Aaaaahhhhhhaaaa!

DD, are you out there?

I remember that post....I was holding up the Kamel Kooler at the time and waiting for the cafeteria to open up.