Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Out of curiosity, how many would run to cash in soon as they hear RV

Depends on the price for me. I have bought Dinar for all my employees (they dont know it) When this RV's I will hand all of them there envelopes, tell them what they are and what they are worth. Then it may be a race out the door to there banks.

Are you such a generous boss that your employees would be out the door and never come back? I hope not. Sometimes even good deeds can be overdone ... unless of course you are planning to retire yourself and won't need the business any longer ... now there's a thought :)

smee2

Personally I will be cashing in at least 98% of my dinar and possibly 100%. Even if the RV is only 1 cent I'm cashing in!

Middle East is far too volatile to risk holding on any longer than I have too. I will be going directly into other investments as soon as I cash out.

I know there is speculation that the dinar will continue to rise over time but with how shaky things are in Iraq and the rest of the middle East right now there is no way I will be willing to take the chance of holding on to this any longer than absolutely necessary.

One of the most common ways fortunes are lost in investing is just staying in an investment too long to milk everything you can out of it.

Greed makes many want to not miss anything they might still gain to get every drop of milk from the cash cow. I have seen many fortunes lost this way. Staying in just a bit too long.

The risks out weigh taking that chance for me in this investment.

My humble opinion

GP

• Upvote 3

You won't find me running anywhere ... ever ... no running.

Seriously, when it does RV, after someone helps to get me up off the floor, I would cash in some, a small amount, whatever equates to about $50,000 in my money. Why? Because I would really hate fo find out a little while down the road that somehow things go so horribly wrong, that there is no way to cash in, and I missed it.

I can think of half a dozen ways things could really screw up badly, most of them improbable, I admit, but never say never when dealing with Iraq. He!!, their own internal "security" problems ... what amounts to civil war, both geographically and religiously ... could literally explode in their faces and they could do themselves in with a few nukes and there would be nothing left of Iraq but a puddle of slowly cooling molten glass!

The initial cashing in of a reserved amount would give me the opportunity to see how this cashing in thing really works, not what people say will happen, or what the banks or dealers tell us, but what really is involved, and what can go wrong. Then, when the time comes to cash in more, it may not be easier but I should have rudimentary knowledge of what really happens and what could go awry.

Would I, in the second cashing in phase, cash in all of the rest of my dinar? That would depend on whether or not there was a time limit to get rid of the old dinar. If the dinar itself was showing a strong tendency to keep rising slowly, I would get rid of the old dinar before the deadline and repurchase some of the new dinar and hold it as a new investment. Ah, that would be really great. No waiting for the RV. I would have paid for my new investment with clear profit from the old investment, and I could relax and forget about it. Let my financial advisor call and let me know when it has gone up as much as he thinks it will and feels it is time to sell.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Just to let you know,...whatever the rate is, when the rv comes, we can plan on going to Vegas.. this ride has been too long for all of us and we deserve a quick vacation to have fun :)

Count me in and a few others..Definitely a vacation is at the TOP of the list and Vegas style sounds like the perfect way to wrap this puppy up B)

Personally I will be cashing in at least 98% of my dinar and possibly 100%. Even if the RV is only 1 cent I'm cashing in!

Middle East is far too volatile to risk holding on any longer than I have too. I will be going directly into other investments as soon as I cash out.

I know there is speculation that the dinar will continue to rise over time but with how shaky things are in Iraq and the rest of the middle East right now there is no way I will be willing to take the chance of holding on to this any longer than absolutely necessary.

One of the most common ways fortunes are lost in investing is just staying in an investment too long to milk everything you can out of it.

Greed makes many want to not miss anything they might still gain to get every drop of milk from the cash cow. I have seen many fortunes lost this way. Staying in just a bit too long.

The risks out weigh taking that chance for me in this investment.

My humble opinion

GP

I respect sound advice and humble opinions and this was one of the very reasons I wanted to start this thread.When this does hit, I will be in contact with you if that is ok with you to see what investments you are looking to (not sure if that's appropriate to discuss in this thread and I want to stay on the admins and Adams good side) if you don't care sir. Appreciate your opinion here today. :)

Depends on the price for me. I have bought Dinar for all my employees (they dont know it) When this RV's I will hand all of them there envelopes, tell them what they are and what they are worth. Then it may be a race out the door to there banks.

Hey wiz are you taking applications from "older" computer techs? B) Sounds like a great benefit to me!

I respect sound advice and humble opinions and this was one of the very reasons I wanted to start this thread.When this does hit, I will be in contact with you if that is ok with you to see what investments you are looking to (not sure if that's appropriate to discuss in this thread and I want to stay on the admins and Adams good side) if you don't care sir. Appreciate your opinion here today. :)

Be glad to hear from you Jmasters!

Lets all hope this ride is worth the $ and wait and pays off for us as we speculate that it will.

I believe we have entered a rare opportunity for investments with the weakening of the global economy. More millionaires made in the great depression than most any other time in history.

I am very optimistic along these lines though very skeptical of the direction of our country and the debasement of our currency now. That being said I also believe rare opportunities are presenting themselves at this time.

I believe a great transfer of wealth will happen in this time as it did in Germany in the early 1920's.

At this time I am endeavoring to acquire/store some precious metals to hedge against inflation while it is still low enough to do so. I am studying other investments and opportunities and as soon as the RV occurs I will cash out and transfer my investments proceeds into other areas.

Many will quickly squander their proceeds not realizing the opportunities they were uninformed about to create wealth for the future.

My returns on this investment will be 98% reinvested

GP

• Upvote 1

Just to let you know,...whatever the rate is, when the rv comes, we can plan on going to Vegas.. this ride has been too long for all of us and we deserve a quick vacation to have fun :)

I'm with you B)

What a nice thing to do!!;)

What a nice thing to do!!;)

Well if an employer just spent $500 usd on each employee they can give them 500,000 dinar. Depending on the RV, that could give them a nice cushion to help there bank account on for a while. And it has to be better than most 401k.

JMasters Interesting Thread! smile.gif Thank You To All That Contributed!

BTW Welcome to DV JMasters, I haven't seen you before and I like what you say. I think you are fitting in quite nicely. wink.gif

Welcome! I agree as well, thank you all who have Contributed here, it's definitely been a pleasure for sure.

I appreciate that, glad to be here. :woot:

Count me in too! I know a GREAT place we can go for dinner!!

:)

:lmao: Funny clip,don't think I could stomache the blue or yellow for that matter :unsure::nooo: I know I couldn't haha :twothumbs:

I need the money badly myself... To do a lot of things.......Let's hope.

I'm right there with you .Many things are behind that need to get done.Hope is really all we got on this ride,but I'm feeling pretty good about it. :rocking-chair:

:lol: I wish it were that easy.....after this RV's I will probably invest in the china yuan.... im still waiting on the VND also :lol: I love punishment i guess :o

:lol: I wish it were that easy.....after this RV's I will probably invest in the china yuan.... im still waiting on the VND also :lol: I love punishment i guess :o

You and me both Skrappy. What's your take on the the currencies of China, Canada, and India? Been hearing it would be a good move to get into those three sometime soon...