Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi PM Maliki confirms that the request would be submitted to Parliament next week

Carrello

Iraqi PM Maliki confirms that the request would be submitted to Parliament next week

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

www.alsumarianews.com

The Iraqi spokesman Haider Al-Mulla Alsumaria news/Baghdad Confirmed the Iraqi list led by Iyad Allawi, Wednesday, that the request for questioning Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will be submitted to Parliament next week, as expected, but "dare" to attend for fear of the files that will open against him, with the Sadr movement had not changed its position in this regard. Spokesman Haydar Al-Mulla told the Iraqi "Sumerian news that PM Maliki became the full file will be submitted next week to demand led by House of representatives", stating that "when political blocs would the size of breaches by the Prime Minister in his capacity as Chief Executive Officer in Government and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, you will see that the entire people will demand to withdraw confidence from."

Mullah said that "Al-Maliki when anticipated attack on Parliament before interrogation was aware that his presence would keep the Iraqi people on legal and constitutional violations by the" believing "that the Prime Minister would not dare attend as investigator for fear of the files that will open against him". Confirmed publicly that "the law and the Constitution would commit Nouri al-Maliki to come to Parliament for questioning and would be the Governor and the lack of his presence would be an additional reason to withdraw confidence."

With regard to the positions of the emerging movement, said publicly that "talk about change in the position of the Sadr movement is not valid because it is still sticking to political reforms," adding that "the Iraqi list explaining modern mainstream, non-participation in the interrogation process that strengthen the position of asylum seekers not questioning a change in its position as some believe. The Kurdistan Alliance, confirmed on Wednesday, moving the action questioning Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in the House, pointing at the same time that the non-participation of the Sadr camp led by cleric Moqtada al-Sadr will not crash.

The State of law coalition led by Nouri al-Maliki announced Tuesday (June 26, 2012), the Sadr movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr left box no-confidence in the Government and the National Alliance with chime, a few hours after the Declaration of the free block of power it will not participate in the process of interrogating Al-Maliki in Parliament, but stressed their commitment to vote on no-confidence motion if the political blocs to 124 votes.

This announcement coincides with the position of the chest, the emerging (on June 24, 2012), in which it reaffirmed that he would not renewed the project supports no-confidence if Maliki is committed to reforms and the principle of partnership in governance and not marginalized others. Recent attitudes shift in attitudes after Sadr had deputies sign the sheet XL no-confidence motion submitted to the President of the Republic, and after assurances from the chest that way to resolve the crisis in Iraq only replace Maliki with another National Alliance (20 June 1). Prime, (June 24, 2012) there will be no questioning him or withdraw confidence from him before it is "correct", which criticized by the Presidency of the Chamber of Deputies, on Wednesday (June 27), and stressed the need for Maliki to interrogation pursuant to the dictates of the Constitution. Al-Maliki's remarks had a series feedback, the Kurdistan Alliance that is challenging the modern Constitution, the State and democracy and tries to put pressure on Iraq, Parliament Speaker Osama Iraqi list also considered that ignore Maliki's demand interrogation "a continuation of a singularity", and warned that such an approach would move the country to danger.

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) party led by President Jalal Talabani and KDP leader Barzani assured, (June 23, 2012), their adherence to procedures to withdraw confidence from the head of Government, and indicated that these endeavours are coordinated with other parties taking into account the constitutional responsibilities of the President of the Republic. The President Jalal Talabani, who currently is subject to medical tests in Germany threatened, (June 16), to resign if forced to change his convictions, saying his post requires neutrality and unite.

My link

• Upvote 4

biggrin.gif Welcome Back Carrello! biggrin.gif

You are hitting them out of the park today. tip_hat.gif

Tropics as I read it, if he doesn't show up he looses, just like in court.

Can you believe how he is trying to "blackmail" his way out of this?

He may have some dirt on people but not as much as they have on him!

ass-kicking.gif

• Upvote 1

biggrin.gif Welcome Back Carrello! biggrin.gif

You are hitting them out of the park today. tip_hat.gif

Tropics as I read it, if he doesn't show up he looses, just like in court.

Can you believe how he is trying to "blackmail" his way out of this?

He may have some dirt on people but not as much as they have on him!

ass-kicking.gif

Maggie, maybe we'll wake up one day and Iraq will have NO government left :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

HA! You changed your clothes!

Bada bing Babee! B)

Yes, I did. But the Kamel is the same, and Trigger is looking for Trixie (she took the Tesla and the power cord). He told me that Trixie got him off of the hay and won't eat anything but arugula now, and some Chardonnay. But he did stop playing golf. Have you thought about a leash for your Trixie Kamel?

C.......your back!:)

Yes, and so are you! B)

Carrello KK nice to have you back. I have missed your insight :)

Thank you,but I never got very far away. B)

• Upvote 1

Yes, I did. But the Kamel is the same, and Trigger is looking for Trixie (she took the Tesla and the power cord). He told me that Trixie got him off of the hay and won't eat anything but arugula now, and some Chardonnay. But he did stop playing golf. Have you thought about a leash for your Trixie Kamel?

I have been wondering where the hell my Chardonnay keeps going......and why the arugula seems to be slowly dissapearing from the garden....Trixie. I knew I could not trust that three legged Kamel. He stopped playing golf? Then where did Trixie get the golf kart she's driving up and down the street and stopping traffic? Could she have traded the Telsa and power cord for the golf Kart? I would be very disappointed in her.....but she would tell me, it won't be the last time. She's a handful that Trixie....a leash.....something to think about....seriously.

I was thinking more along the lines, what if he decides he can dissolve the constitution and put the country under his rule? Martial law according to the PM. :blink:

Uncirculd, do you think the UN would step in at that point? I do. I think they (US) would put a clamp on that country so fast. Kuwait is not too far away and I have always wondered how many soldiers wearing ties are stuffed into the biggest and most expensive embassy in the world.

I was thinking more along the lines, what if he decides he can dissolve the constitution and put the country under his rule? Martial law according to the PM. :blink:

I had to reread your statement, Uncirculd, and what if Maliki does decide he can dissolve the government? From what I have read, without having a direct article about it, I don't believe the military is going to support Maliki. Our troops did not leave that long ago, and we are still right next door in Kuwait, and Afghanistan (good reason to get them out), not to mention the Embassy Boyz. The military has got to have a pretty good memory about what the US military is like: fast, efficient, bad azz, professional, and they have drones in the sky.

Please Maliki. Close down the government. This would be so much fun to watch and it would get everything over so much faster. I say that thinking that the Iraqi military would immediately side with the Fab 5 and not one bullet would be shot, and no one would be hurt (I do not take our military's deployment willy nilly).

There you are. JMHO. I hope you are having a good evening. B) B)

I had to reread your statement, Uncirculd, and what if Maliki does decide he can dissolve the government? From what I have read, without having a direct article about it, I don't believe the military is going to support Maliki. Our troops did not leave that long ago, and we are still right next door in Kuwait, and Afghanistan (good reason to get them out), not to mention the Embassy Boyz. The military has got to have a pretty good memory about what the US military is like: fast, efficient, bad azz, professional, and they have drones in the sky.

Please Maliki. Close down the government. This would be so much fun to watch and it would get everything over so much faster. I say that thinking that the Iraqi military would immediately side with the Fab 5 and not one bullet would be shot, and no one would be hurt (I do not take our military's deployment willy nilly).

There you are. JMHO. I hope you are having a good evening. B) B)

Gol all I want is a friggen, RV. Why does there always have to be complications? <_<

Gol all I want is a friggen, RV. Why does there always have to be complications? <_<

Ahhh, call me at 1.800.MYR.VNOW and I will take care of it right away. You will have to get in line. Bamagirl was first, but I bet you have sharp elbows and Kamel owners get a preference (although Bamagirl is looking for a used Kamel - I'm thinking Trixie). See you in line. ;)

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

Ahhh, call me at 1.800.MYR.VNOW and I will take care of it right away. You will have to get in line. Bamagirl was first, but I bet you have sharp elbows and Kamel owners get a preference (although Bamagirl is looking for a used Kamel - I'm thinking Trixie). See you in line. ;)

No thanks, I am gonna take a pass on Trixie... she's been looking a little wore out lately ;)

No thanks, I am gonna take a pass on Trixie... she's been looking a little wore out lately ;)

We may have a fresh litter on the way. Can we set aside the pick of the litter for you? You must take into consideration all of the special considerations when keeping a Kamel: city permits and the permitting costs, hay haulers, poo poo picker uppers and poo poo haulers away, special ventilation and spitting masks, and never,never, get them a driver's license until have had special Kamel driver training. It's something to consider, my friend, something to consider. Call me.

We may have a fresh litter on the way. Can we set aside the pick of the litter for you? You must take into consideration all of the special considerations when keeping a Kamel: city permits and the permitting costs, hay haulers, poo poo picker uppers and poo poo haulers away, special ventilation and spitting masks, and never,never, get them a driver's license until have had special Kamel driver training. It's something to consider, my friend, something to consider. Call me.

Poor Trixie, she has the reality of a woman... No one wants her because she's old and wore out :lol: :lol:

Edited by Shelley

C, I have no experience with camels so I am gonna trust you to pick one for me, just one hump though as I am afraid a two hump camel may need more care or something... I hope I didn't hurt poor 'Trixie's' feelings but she really has had a bad attitude the last few days, it's like she's a whole different camel or something...... BTW, do camel's really have litters?? LOL