Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***frank26 recorded CC w/ Delta*** 6/24/2012

easyrider

Delta states out of the 30 trillion dinar in circulation about 4 billion is in paper. He says 25k notes consist about 80% of the money supply in Iraq. when they lift the 25k dinar notes thats gonna reduce the 4 billion paper notes to 1.1-1.8 billion. So then that will reduce the money supply from 30 trillion to 20-24 trillion because they reduced it by 80%. So in essence, when they introduce the new notes like the 50, 100 etc that is gonna reduce the money supply because its taking place of the 25k notes. So, then they will NOT have to print a lot more money. Just some highlights folks listen to the call its a good one.

Delta came HARD!!!!! Lets here the lopsters refute him. The amount they have to cover through the legal banking system is 5% so technically they would NOT have to cover the whole 30 trillion.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 12

Lower denominations are about to be released from Delta source in Iraq from Iraqiya television , this is getting good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see what happens folks im excited about this Delta does NOT throw this stuff out there like its candy.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

Delta states out of the 30 trillion dinar in circulation about 4 billion is in paper. He says 25k notes consist about 80% of the money supply in Iraq. when they lift the 25k dinar notes thats gonna reduce the 4 billion paper notes to 1.1-1.8 billion. So then that will reduce the money supply from 30 trillion to 20-24 trillion because they reduced it by 80%. So in essence, when they introduce the new notes like the 50, 100 etc that is gonna reduce the money supply because its taking place of the 25k notes. So, then they will NOT have to print a lot more money. Just some highlights folks listen to the call its a good one.

Delta came HARD!!!!! Lets here the lopsters refute him. The amount they have to cover through the legal banking system is 5% so technically they would NOT have to cover the whole 30 trillion.

Hey Easy,

I haven't listened to the call (working and stuff), so am just going from your synopsis.

I'm a little confused as to the numbers though.

Are you (is Delta) saying that there is only about 4 billion dinars in paper currency?

I'm also a little confused an the bit about only having to cover 5% of the money supply?

Any currency that is outside of the CBI is a liability to the CBI and has to be covered in full. That's my understanding anyway. I may be wrong.

• Upvote 1

Hey Easy,

I haven't listened to the call (working and stuff), so am just going from your synopsis.

I'm a little confused as to the numbers though.

Are you (is Delta) saying that there is only about 4 billion dinars in paper currency?

I'm also a little confused an the bit about only having to cover 5% of the money supply?

Any currency that is outside of the CBI is a liability to the CBI and has to be covered in full. That's my understanding anyway. I may be wrong.

This is from Delta i took notes. My advice is to listen to the call in full. It might shed more light.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is from Delta i took notes. My advice is to listen to the call in full. It might shed more light.

Okay, I went through to where he was talking about the number of bills.

The 4 billion paper notes would seem to match up with the CBI figures. The Annual Bulletin from last year had it at a little under 4 billion, so I'll run with that. However, the number of 25000 notes is around 709 million, which is closer to 20% of 4 billion than 80%.

If they were to remove all of the notes with three zeros, then that would be closer to 80%

As for the CBI only having to cover 5% of the issued currency, well, again, any currency issued by the central bank is a liability to the central bank. I'm really not sure what that whole 5% thing is about.

• Upvote 1

Okay, I went through to where he was talking about the number of bills.

The 4 billion paper notes would seem to match up with the CBI figures. The Annual Bulletin from last year had it at a little under 4 billion, so I'll run with that. However, the number of 25000 notes is around 709 million, which is closer to 20% of 4 billion than 80%.

If they were to remove all of the notes with three zeros, then that would be closer to 80%

As for the CBI only having to cover 5% of the issued currency, well, again, any currency issued by the central bank is a liability to the central bank. I'm really not sure what that whole 5% thing is about.

not sure either but if true that sounds great for us about 5% backing. Yes, i do believe he was talking about the whole set of three zeroes i must have not caught on with that. Makes sense when they delete the 3 zero notes from all the old notes.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Delta states out of the 30 trillion dinar in circulation about 4 billion is in paper. He says 25k notes consist about 80% of the money supply in Iraq.

Ali at dinar trade alone has probably handled in the region of 2-4 billion dinar !

You do understand that a billion is just 1000 x million.

Only 4000 people in the world have 1 million dinar each sitting at home in their box???

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ali at dinar trade alone has probably handled in the region of 2-4 billion dinar !

Only 4000 people in the world have 1 million dinar each sitting at home in their box???

in country which really matters. haha neg away its what i expected.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I dont neg anyone Easy.

Back to the thread, what is he saying is in country? I cant listen to the audio right now.

From what I could decipher - he was saying that the money supply is made up of 4 billion notes. That is, 4 billion pieces of paper. I couldn't put up with the whole call, so I don't know if he was talking about in country or not.

He then started talking about how removing the 25K notes would reduce the money supply by 80%. (see earlier post about how far off he is on this)

It's kind of irrelevant anyway - the value of the money supply is the problem.

To be honest he lost me with his maths.

And then some other guy was talking about only having to cover 5% of the money supply.

They somehow came up with the point that the CBI would only be on the hook for one trillion in the final washup. Considering they have reserves of about 60 billion.......they would seem to still have some way to go to be comfortable.

The bit of the call that I listened to was a good reminder as to why I never listen to conference calls.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

CBI has already stated earlier that they would not start printing new DENOMs until Sept 2012.

CBI & Shabs have already stated earlier that they would not start distributing New Denoms until Jan 13.

I don't know where delta gets that new denoms are about to be released when they have not been printed yet !

God Bless to All

God RV

• Upvote 1

I am one of them........fingers crossed....chats like these make my skin crawl.

CBI has already stated earlier that they would not start printing new DENOMs until Sept 2012.

CBI & Shabs have already stated earlier that they would not start distributing New Denoms until Jan 13.

I don't know where delta gets that new denoms are about to be released when they have not been printed yet !

God Bless to All

God RV

That my friend, is the game that is called Speculation. No one, and I mean NO ONE knows how this is going to turn out. Not you, not I, not Okie and his Super Secret Squirrel Force of Intel providers can nail this down to an exact date/rate or whether or not we will even be able to exchange our IQD for USD at all, should Iraq decide to stop effin about and get their act together. It could also be a whole heap of disinformation sent our way to make people of a lesser constitution dump their IQD and get out of the game, thinning of the herd per say. I for one am in this for the long haul, have been for almost 2 years now, and I am not going to give up now or ever for that matter. I have faith in this investment, as do quite a few others here at DV.....Be patient, read each piece of "Intel" with an open mind, and take each piece with a grain of salt and or a sense of humor. I for one respect everyone's opinion here, may not agree with it, but I respect it. Say what you mean, mean what you say. At the end of the day, we are still waiting for what? Iraq to put their "Big Boy" pants on, and start doing what they only talk about doing. Put up or shut up Shabbs! Enough of the smoke and mirrors!!!!

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 4

Iraq has stated that they intend to back their currency 100%, not 5%. Even at 100% they can't maintain demand for it so why would they weaken it by going to a lower %?

Delta has no credibility. He's been saying they will RV any day now for the last year and a half. His source said they would RV before the Arab summit in late March (?). Plus he thinks that they can introduce a new 50 note without a lop even though they already have a 50.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2