Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Member of the Economic Committee of Iraq lifted excluded subject item 7 soon

6 - 9 - 2012

Economic Committee member excluded from Iraqi coalition/MP/Qusay Juma, lifting Iraq on pain of item VII soon, as a result of not resolving outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait.

He said Gomaa (News Agency news) on Saturday: despite the formation of joint committees to negotiate between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti sides to resolve outstanding matters as compensation and debt but did not reach the result through lifting Iraq on agenda item VII.

He said that Chapter VII was a internationalist and requires certain obligations provided by the other party "any Iraq" to item for submission, saying the Iraqi Government's lack of interest in the subject, what will make it take a long time to resolve.

Said: there must be a serious negotiations with the Kuwaiti side in which conventions are held to resolve all outstanding issues between the two countries for Iraq exit from huge chapter VII.

Iraq reportedly subjected to international sanctions after the 1990 invasion of Kuwait, including putting it under item VII which permits the use of military force against him and to identify the movement of the army as a country threatening world peace and security at the time.

My link

• Upvote 2

Member of the Economic Commission rules out Iraq’s chances to be removed from Chapter VII soon, Outstanding issues exist

June 9th, 2012

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out by the Economic Commission for MP / coalition in Iraq / Qusay Fri, remove Iraq from Chapter VII soon, due to the resolution of outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait.

Juma said (of the Agency news) on Saturday: despite the formation of joint committees to negotiate between both Iraq and Kuwait to resolve outstanding matters between them and the accumulated debt Kaltaweidat but they have not reached a conclusion which leads from Iraq increased for the seventh item.

He added that Chapter VII is an internationalist and a decision requires the existence of certain obligations by the other party “any Iraq” for submission to the item, saying the Iraqi government lack of interest in the subject, what would make him take a long time to resolve.

He said: There must be serious negotiations with the Kuwaiti side and the complexity of the agreements through which to resolve ALL outstanding issues between the two countries in order to get out of Iraq from Chapter VII.

It is noteworthy that Iraq has been subjected to international sanctions after the invasion of Kuwait in 1990, including putting it under Chapter VII, which allows the use of military force against him and determine the movement of the army being a country threatens international peace and security at the time.

My link

Bummer.....Iraqs been shot down twice this week. Probably Iraq is feeling pretty down about itself today. Maybe I should pick Iraq up and we go for a few toddys. I hope Iraq doesn't mind walking, all I have is my flip flops. Maybe we can play darts and sing Irish songs. Hopefully I won't step on anymore pop tops.

• Upvote 3

That aint being greedy, that is being smart. We know secret sources do not mean their information came from an actual source.

Thanks Zig, I'll tell you a little secret of mine... but don't tell anyone else (pinky swear) When it's a good article I don't care fro the how many or who, I just believe :lol::lol::lol:

I do not think they stand a chance of being released from chapter 7 unless they call a special session. Last I read they had moved their start date for Parliament BACK from the 14th to the 21st. They could screw up a free lunch.

Bummer.....Iraqs been shot down twice this week. Probably Iraq is feeling pretty down about itself today. Maybe I should pick Iraq up and we go for a few toddys. I hope Iraq doesn't mind walking, all I have is my flip flops. Maybe we can play darts and sing Irish songs. Hopefully I won't step on anymore pop tops.

You sing too?

You know I was just thinking: Can a Tesla pull an Airstream, and can an Airstream be equipped with a generator and the correct charger hookup to the Tesla? Just wonderin'.

I do not think they stand a chance of being released from chapter 7 unless they call a special session. Last I read they had moved their start date for Parliament BACK from the 14th to the 21st. They could screw up a free lunch.

Froggee, there is an article today that says they are looking at a special meeting - don't be surprised if we see it tomorrow at their big pow wow (I am hopelessly optimistic).

You know, I seem to recall that last summer parliment was going to go on holiday or vacation or something, and then, lo and behold!, they were in secret session the whole time and passed some of the legislation needed. Seems they didn't want those pesky journalists watching what they were doing. Just sayin'....