Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - They Should Have Basically Already RV'd !

DinarThug

I thought I was myself... Now after 8 years, I don't know.....This RV is like a disembodied entity or a poltergeist, a prankster spirit making fun of a few million individuals apparently.....

Glad you are finally speaking for yourself & not for others ;)

I thought I was myself... Now after 8 years, I don't know.....This RV is like a disembodied entity or a poltergeist, a prankster spirit making fun of a few million individuals apparently.....

And yet, here you are, you are a lot more virtuous than me. I may not last that long............we'll see.

• Upvote 1

And yet, here you are, you are a lot more virtuous than me. I may not last that long............we'll see.

It's not really that ( that I am virtuous...I am not)....It's just that for me as I guess for many others it got really personal....Smile...

• Upvote 1

Me too. We would all be dead by now. :lol:

Let's keep breathing peeps. We have a post RV party on the horizon.

I couldn't understand why sky was negged either. There are some around here that will trash you no matter what you post. I evened sky out.

Keep posting sky. Everyone's thoughts and opinions matter regardless of whether we like them or not.

He got negged because of the delivery. I did not neg... but say the same thing in smaller letters and it helps... ;)

To skitealwedrop...thanks for the laugh! And Shabbadude!

Edited by abby01
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's not really that ( that I am virtuous...I am not)....It's just that for me as I guess for many others it got really personal....Smile...

Yes, we are all here for different personal reasons, mine was to become a millionaire overnight! I admit it! Now, I'm sticking around because I'm stubborn and I'm going to watch this thing play out. Go RV, yesterday.

• Upvote 1

Yes, we are all here for different personal reasons, mine was to become a millionaire overnight! I admit it! Now, I'm sticking around because I'm stubborn and I'm going to watch this thing play out. Go RV, yesterday.

Me too. I was told in '09 to hurry and get some cause this thing was gonna be over in a hurry. Ha, three years later, and we're still waiting. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Me too. I was told in '09 to hurry and get some cause this thing was gonna be over in a hurry. Ha, three years later, and we're still waiting. :lol: :lol:

Seeing your tag line, "fish on" makes me think, we were the fish and not the anglers, we took the bait, hook, line and sinker, so here we are(most of us).... one big family. Are we swimming around in the live well? :P

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Searching For My Pet Rock. I Think That It Must've Ran Away .....

Was it gray with Nancy Sinatra boots on? I think it went thatta way......something about catching an RV.

Zig... I think Thug's rock was last seen tumbling away with a Rolling Stone! ohmy.gif

Ummm... Thuggie, she ended up at my house and I will be putting her on the next "Grey Hound" home Dear.

She told me she is really sorry and misses you. It's just that "Rolling Stone" guy convinced her to go looking for an "RV"? She sure is a "gem" and I will feed her well and pack a lunch before she gets on the bus. smile.gif

Hugs Dear, Maggie

• Upvote 1

I'm starting to get excited again Thug! I have never tried to predict anything, as far as investment timelines go, but I'm confident this is going to be our year! Thanks for the post.

You know I would like to say I am excited but really there's nothing to get excited about.

We've been told the same things for years. I will get excited when we get the drop that an Rv has really taken place.

HOLDING MY BREATH HOLDING MY BREATH....

NOT! Live and learn...

It will happen MAYBE when some fat lady sings. Maybe they need to get rid of SHABs by landing a fat lady on him! lol

We have been put in a holding pattern and we await a disfunctional govt to announce they are ready for our arrival... They have to know what they are doing. Their own people are in NEED of this MUCH MORE than us. I know so much has been done but why the delays now? I wish we all had that REAL INTEL.

LOL Peace my fellow DINARians. Hopefully Mr Bush knew what he was doing when he allowed us to buy their currency. That is what I am betting on.

:rolleyes: patience is wearing thin...

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1

He got negged because of the delivery. I did not neg... but say the same thing in smaller letters and it helps... wink.gif

To skitealwedrop...thanks for the laugh! And Shabbadude!

I'll try to show facts which are astonishing and which should be, but are not, obvious in a smaller font in the future.

• Upvote 1

Seeing your tag line, "fish on" makes me think, we were the fish and not the anglers, we took the bait, hook, line and sinker, so here we are(most of us).... one big family. Are we swimming around in the live well? :P

It is somewhat a family atmosphere. For that I'm glad, and I really hope we were the anglers and not the fish. Only time will tell the true nature of our reality. If we are the fish that was some darn good bait. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Last day of the week (business work week, that is - Thursday):

Today, 19 Banks dumped another 302 BILLION, 83 MILLION, 782 THOUSAND dinars on the currency auctions all at their same-old "cheaper-than-toilet-paper" 1166 Dinar to the US Dollar!

With this "run" on dumping so many dinars EACH and every BANKING DAY, I wonder who really believes there is an impending, "happening-at-any-moment since-Christmas" RV? - - - I mean besides Okie?

==================================================================================

Announcement No. (2152)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 7-JUN-2012. The results were as follows:

Details Notes Number of banks16 Auction price selling dinar / US$1166 Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)259,077,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)259,077,000 Total offers for selling (US$)-----(302,083,782,000 Dinars)

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting While Searching For My Pet Rock. I Think That It Must've Ran Away .....

6-3-2012 Bondlad « on: Today at 04:26:32 PM

6-3-2012 Bondlady: "The market does not recognize the government support being linked to other countries and the ration based on government financial support." This has to do with taxes and the rations.

They should have already had a better currency rate and they shoulda already dedollarised and supported there own currencies growth and not our usd.

They should have basically already RV'd and gave the people more purchasing power so they could buy there own stuff and not have to depend on the gov to supply it.

They should have revised and or passed all these important investment laws that would have attracted a bigger scale of big business but they didnt have quorum in parliament to pass a lot of the things that needed to be, to get the economy moving like it should have.

Some was corruption, some was just trying to stall or bring down Maliki's government by not showing up to vote, some are just clueless and some are just there for a pay check could care less about the people.

This doesnt mean they wont get into the WTO, it could mean that but it still doesn't mean they can't RV with out the WTO.

They can still import stuff from there neighboring countries and from the way it looks the tarriff taxes will still take place. Which was a big demand of the WTO.

So, we are still good to go per the taxes, which takes us to the need to raise the value of there money. We see the tarriff taxes laws was amended and dated and published in the gazette an passed into law.

As of 6/30/12, no turning back now. We're finally gonna see these taxes take place! We know the WTO meeting June 7th, we know the UN meeting June 15th, this month is huge!!!!!

This month last year was actually much larger than this month this year if most will recall......there was the "it had happen by June 30, 2011 followed by the preacher spoken to by God(George Robinson I believe was his name). There were Frank26 calls out the Ying Yang and countless pages of posts back then, making this June 30 look like a Cliff's Notes version with pages missing out of it. We had Pink Piggy Countdowns and folks staying up past midnight waiting for the big news........

Comparing these 2 Junes is like a kid comparing the first day of school to Christmas eve........2011 potential rv was much more exciting than 2012 if you check the archives

• Upvote 1

My thought is the Iraqi government is to FRICKEN STUPID to RV and why sld they none of them r hurting a.d we keep giving them more money or they find it somewhere why the USA needs to do is tell them to grow up and if u don't then we will treat u like a child and take stuff away and do it for u. That's my 2 cents.

My thought is the Iraqi government is to FRICKEN STUPID to RV and why sld they none of them r hurting a.d we keep giving them more money or they find it somewhere why the USA needs to do is tell them to grow up and if u don't then we will treat u like a child and take stuff away and do it for u. That's my 2 cents.

The GOI has nothing to do with revaluation. That's a policy decision made by the CBI like back in January when they changed the rate to 1166. But the GOI does have to approve the printing of new currency needed for a redenomination and that's what they've been dragging their feet on.