Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions

If anyone has any questions about anything I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. I am no guru, but I feel I have a strong understand of what is happening and I feel like some people may have really important questions on their mind that needs to be answered regarding if this currency was to RV, and what they need to know. Please feel free to PM me any questions. ER

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If anyone has any questions about anything I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. I am no guru, but I feel I have a strong understand of what is happening and I feel like some people may have really important questions on their mind that needs to be answered regarding if this currency was to RV, and what they need to know. Please feel free to PM me any questions. ER

Rather than inundating you with scintillating questions why don't you just honor us with some of your general wisdom regarding this investment that you so cordially volunteered to know so much about. Thanking you in advance, we remain on the edge of our seats.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Rather than inundating you with scintillating questions why don't you just honor us with some of your general wisdom regarding this investment that you so cordially volunteered to know so much about. Thanking you in advance, we remain on the edge of our seats.

Contrary to the self imposed belief of some of the lopsters,there JUST might be others that have some intelligent opinions/insights in regards to dinar.IMHO it never hurts to listen,we might learn something.

• Upvote 1

Contrary to the self imposed belief of some of the lopsters,there JUST might be others that have some intelligent opinions/insights in regards to dinar.IMHO it never hurts to listen,we might learn something.

Yes, we are listening! :)

I too would like some of the wisdom from Eternal Reality. ER - there's a lot of us out here waiting for you to impart that wisdom. You'll have to do it here on the open forum, because if you're not a VIP member, you can't use the PM system. Sorry, I'm sure your "in box" is pretty empty. :P

• Upvote 1

I would appreciate Eternal Reality's take on post RV taxation; will it be a cap gain, regular income or suffer a special windfall rate?

Well I asked a legit question, but still no response. I have to wonder why the stipulation of PM communication? I'm sure mine was a question many would like answered.