Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The End of May, First of June, 29 ... ?

Darkcleaver

GET CHO MIND RIGHT SERIOULSY

I think my mind is right. I was asking for clarification. It was typed in that the RV would happen May 29th, 2011. Was it a typo?

and thats your opinion no one knowss the date and rate i just thought id point it out maybe he might have gotten the date right and the year wrong, who knows at this point.

I've seen a lot of predictions where they missed the day, the month and the year. All on the same prediction. That is the Trifecta. Or hat-trick. Or Triple-Bogey (is there such a thing?).

• Upvote 3

I've seen a lot of predictions where they missed the day, the month and the year. All on the same prediction. That is the Trifecta. Or hat-trick. Or Triple-Bogey (is there such a thing?).

My goodness jackster, of course there is a Triple-Bogey, and I'm so proud to get one after all of those Quadruple and Quintuple bogeys on my scorecard! :D

yes i have also been thinking about what he said. Also what kim clement said about the oaktree to watch for it as a symbol it was very important. I dunno what it means. George might have gotten the year wrong but what if he got the month right?

Oak tree - To dream of an old spreading oak means long life and prosperity. If it is filled with acorns you are due a promotion or some type of increase in your life. If a newlywed sees many oak trees in a forest it foretells a long marriage and many children. It is also the symbol for the tree of life and denotes good luck in all cases where the oak is healthy; reverse if the oak is sick or damaged. Perhaps this summer is the end :)

Easy an acorn comes from the oak tree and.is.a symbol for the elite; also an organization Obama was/is involved with. Maybe we need to keep an eye out in that direction.

• Upvote 1

Just wondering if anyone remembered this from last year.

I'll give you a hint: George.

:P

We'll find out soon enough.

Take care.

My Guess is Curious George!

Did I win a free 1 Dinar Note with my answer? :lol:

I think my mind is right. I was asking for clarification. It was typed in that the RV would happen May 29th, 2011. Was it a typo?

It is a phenom of our time to have individuals predict by investigation and still miss the target, but those who follow the "predictor" just keep blindly following! George, Kim, and a thousand others have loyal followers who hang on every word, correct or not. I think I'll go with Paul, an apostle, on this (Though a little out of context.): "Let God be found true, though every man a liar."