Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENOUGH LOP TALK1

shabbadude

Iraq is growing much faster than China - recall Clinton's speech. The revalue

Is purely an NWO stunt and based upon FV NOT PV aka Keynesian Economics.

First lets address your response to Doc robbins. The pack of cigs will cost 1 dinar OR 1000 dinar since both will hold the same value. Both the old and new currency will coexsist and be accepted as payment for a period of time. The OLD dinar that we hold will retain its exchange rate and the NEW dinar which we dont have will have a new exchange rate. Example.....OLD dinar 1 USD = 1175 Dinar.............New Dinar 1USD = 1.17 New dinar. SO you can buy the cigs with 1 new dinar or 1000 old dinar. It is a simple redenomination and if you want proof then just look up how redenominations work. Venezuela would be a good start. How many times have we heard from Iraq that the removal of zeros wont increase purchasing power? How about that both currencies will coexsist for a period of time? How about using Turkey as an example over and over? How about using the word redenomination over and over? How about 1000 dinar becomes 1 dinar? How about reduce the money supply from 30 trillion to 30 billion? Still not convinced? PLEASE read about Venezuelas redenomination and you will CLEARLY see that it is EXACTLY what the CBI is describing.

Now we can get to this rediculous China comment by Hillarious that has so many jumping for joy. China has a GDP of around 12 trillion. Forcast to hit 18 trillion by 2016 exceeding even the US. Iraq has a GDP of around 130 billion with almost all of it from oil sales. Now please come again about how Iraq is going to grow faster than China!!!! If anything she meant the rate of growth. China has an economy already built while Iraq has ZERO economy other than oil sales. So it is an easy comment to make that Iraqs non exsistent economy will sooner or later begin to grow maybe even faster than Chinas growth of economy BUT NEVER could Iraq even begin to slightly compare to the economic power house of China. Chinas yearly GDP is almost worth more than ALL of Iraqs estimated oil futures.

Lets talk about the Dinarians favorite topic. The NWO like you mentioned above. Yeah they are going to give you and millions of others millions of dollars for nothing. Hahaha... The NWO could care less about Iraqs hyperinflated currency and they will let it redenominate just like they did Venezuelas and Turkeys and Brazils and many others just like them.

They will do this because overnight RVs of hyperinflated currencies back to a non-hyperinflated state is impossible and made up fantasy. The NWO if it even exsist cares about oil and they have secured it in Iraq. There are many other reasons why Iraq was invaded and the dinar isnt one of them. Bases in the region would be reason enough. Looks like a war with Iran is next and look how convienent for the US. We now have bases right next door. Speaking of Iran. Why havent they "RVed" their currency? Theirs is even more hyperinflated than Iraqs and they are swimming in oil. Funny how they have recently announced their plans to redenominate. Are they blowing "smoke" to "investors" and speculators as well?

• Upvote 1

First lets address your response to Doc robbins. The pack of cigs will cost 1 dinar OR 1000 dinar since both will hold the same value. Both the old and new currency will coexsist and be accepted as payment for a period of time. The OLD dinar that we hold will retain its exchange rate and the NEW dinar which we dont have will have a new exchange rate. Example.....OLD dinar 1 USD = 1175 Dinar.............New Dinar 1USD = 1.17 New dinar. SO you can buy the cigs with 1 new dinar or 1000 old dinar. It is a simple redenomination and if you want proof then just look up how redenominations work. Venezuela would be a good start. How many times have we heard from Iraq that the removal of zeros wont increase purchasing power? How about that both currencies will coexsist for a period of time? How about using Turkey as an example over and over? How about using the word redenomination over and over? How about 1000 dinar becomes 1 dinar? How about reduce the money supply from 30 trillion to 30 billion? Still not convinced? PLEASE read about Venezuelas redenomination and you will CLEARLY see that it is EXACTLY what the CBI is describing.

Now we can get to this rediculous China comment by Hillarious that has so many jumping for joy. China has a GDP of around 12 trillion. Forcast to hit 18 trillion by 2016 exceeding even the US. Iraq has a GDP of around 130 billion with almost all of it from oil sales. Now please come again about how Iraq is going to grow faster than China!!!! If anything she meant the rate of growth. China has an economy already built while Iraq has ZERO economy other than oil sales. So it is an easy comment to make that Iraqs non exsistent economy will sooner or later begin to grow maybe even faster than Chinas growth of economy BUT NEVER could Iraq even begin to slightly compare to the economic power house of China. Chinas yearly GDP is almost worth more than ALL of Iraqs estimated oil futures.

Lets talk about the Dinarians favorite topic. The NWO like you mentioned above. Yeah they are going to give you and millions of others millions of dollars for nothing. Hahaha... The NWO could care less about Iraqs hyperinflated currency and they will let it redenominate just like they did Venezuelas and Turkeys and Brazils and many others just like them.

They will do this because overnight RVs of hyperinflated currencies back to a non-hyperinflated state is impossible and made up fantasy. The NWO if it even exsist cares about oil and they have secured it in Iraq. There are many other reasons why Iraq was invaded and the dinar isnt one of them. Bases in the region would be reason enough. Looks like a war with Iran is next and look how convienent for the US. We now have bases right next door. Speaking of Iran. Why havent they "RVed" their currency? Theirs is even more hyperinflated than Iraqs and they are swimming in oil. Funny how they have recently announced their plans to redenominate. Are they blowing "smoke" to "investors" and speculators as well?

Thus the crux of the argument: Goods and services must be revalued, which

Nullifies his intended "no value" argument.

Yes, in the next two years Iraq is growing much faster than China. You

Can watch the hearing on You Tube.

Always remember the IQD is under tight monetary control and is not hyper inflated, it's quit

The opposite. Also remember Rothschild owns The CBI and Iraq is under Currency

Debt economy (keynesian economics) to Rothschild Federal Reserve.

Thus the crux of the argument: Goods and services must be revalued, which

Nullifies his intended "no value" argument.

Yes, in the next two years Iraq is growing much faster than China. You

Can watch the hearing on You Tube.

Always remember the IQD is under tight monetary control and is not hyper inflated, it's quit

The opposite. Also remember Rothschild owns The CBI and Iraq is under Currency

Debt economy (keynesian economics) to Rothschild Federal Reserve.

Like I said. PLEASE read up on Venezuelas RD. It will explain everything you still dont undetstand. The 1 new dinar will have the same value as 1000 old dinar so that pack of cigs will have 2 prices. One in old and one in new. EIther way you are still paying the equivelant of 1 US dollar for the smokes. This is how redenominations work and they have been done all over the world. This is FACT. This isnt conspiracy Rothschilds of fairytales of imminet 100,000% overnight RVs. This is how economics work.

The next two years? What is Iraq gonna sell other than oil? Camel dung? They have no skilled work force, no factories, no infrastructure, little agriculture, a corrupt Gov.and they dont even have working electricity or sewers for crying out loud. Hillarious hasnt a clue what she is saying. IRAQ DOESNT HAVE AN ECONOMY other than food markets and street vendors.

So the IQD isnt in a hyperinflated state huh? Yeah OK. So Joe Iraqi is buying shoes with 25,000 dinar bills and this is a non-hyperinflated state? Please try again. There is over 60 trillion dinar in exsistence. If this isnt a hyperinflated state then I am starting to feel better about the future of the dollar.

Give the Rothschild nonsense a rest.

• Upvote 1

Who invest in Venesuela? No one....who's invested in Iraq? Several people....Iraq's debts waived??? Why? so Dinarck speaking from a business point of view...if I owed you 1 trillion dollars...would you waive this

for me just out of the goodness of your heart...the answer is no...the world works as a business...Iraq has to pay for the rebuilding/investment/ and war cost. You can spew numbers all you want....let's talk about the US debt...

14 trillion dollars in debt really? China psshhh please dude...they are one of the worst at manipulating their value...they intentionally keep it low...I'm not going to respond anymore...you are very closed minded. You talk down to those

who believe in this investment, but yet aren't willing to understand some of the ideas that have been laid out. Point being, no one knows what Iraq will do. I believe it will be more political than it will be

GDP/oil...yadi yada...do i think everyone will make millions....no...but it is quite possible that they will make 4-33 cents (not 1-1). Rasica I like some of your commentary very nice sir...Also I don't feel that I'm in bad company

knowing personally doctors/lawyers/investment brokers/ and a past member of the Fed reserve have bought into IQD. So by some rare circumstance it doesn't do what I thought it was...at least I was following some of the more

brilliant minds who assumed the same...

Edited by Amos9:13

Who invest in Venesuela? No one....who's invested in Iraq? Several people....Iraq's debts waived??? Why? so Dinarck speaking from a business point of view...if I owed you 1 trillion dollars...would you waive this

for me just out of the goodness of your heart...the answer is no...the world works as a business...Iraq has to pay for the rebuilding/investment/ and war cost. You can spew numbers all you want....let's talk about the US debt...

14 trillion dollars in debt really? China psshhh please dude...they are one of the worst at manipulating their value...they intentionally keep it low...I'm not going to respond anymore...you are very closed minded. You talk down to those

who believe in this investment, but yet aren't willing to understand some of the ideas that have been laid out. Point being, no one knows what Iraq will do. I believe it will be more political than it will be

GDP/oil...yadi yada...do i think everyone will make millions....no...but it is quite possible that they will make 4-33 cents per million. Rasica I like some of your commentary very nice sir...Also I don't feel that I'm in bad company

knowing personally doctors/lawyers/investment brokers/ and a past member of the Fed reserve have bought into IQD. So by some rare circumstance it doesn't do what I thought it was...at least I was following some of the more

brilliant minds who assumed the same...

Haha... Ok Amos. If you want to take the easy way out then dont respond anymore. I am sure the main forums are much easier seeing how critical thinking and debate are not needed. Just a nod of the head reading all the imminet RV post. And it is me with the closed mind?

Its a shame because I thought maybe you had what it takes to actually discuss Iraq and the dinar but it is pretty obvious that you have bought into the hype hook line and sinker. Yeah, many have invested in Iraq. You know why? Money. Tell me what their investments have to do with Iraqs hyperinflated currency. Shell oil could give a crap about the dinar. They get paid in dollars. All these investments do nothing but cement the fact that Iraq needs to erase the past effects of hyperinflation off of their currency. THAT my friend is only done one way overnight and that is a redenomination which is ALL Iraq has been talking about for over a year. Now you can close your mind to this FACT and I am sure that you will but just remember that if you do it will still remain a FACT. No matter if you come back down here to LOP prison or not. 1000% or 10,000% or 100,000% overnight RVs will still be impossible and you will still be up in the main forums nodding your head with every imminet RV post.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who thinks Iraq is going to grow more than China needs their head examined. Although… I guess if you believe a country would openly discuss and give dates for a future 100,000% RV… then you might believe just about anything. Obviously Clinton was talking about rate of growth as a percentage. Even at that she’s just flapping her lips. Until they actually start growing, the talk doesn’t mean squat. Iraq is a piss ant. China is a giant. Iraq could double or triple their economy and guess what… they would still be a piss ant.

On top of that 80 to 90 percent of Iraq’s economy is from oil sales, which are denominated in dollars. That generates practically no demand for dinar. The part of Iraq’s economy that generates demand for dinar is miniscule. They have practically no economy outside of oil.

Iraq’s currency is massively hyper inflated. To claim other wise shows an ignorance of economics that is embarrassing.

Read this….

“This report was originally prepared at the request of the Senate Committee on

Foreign Relations. With the Committee's permission, it is being made generally

available for the use of Members.”

Currency and the Balance of Payments: The Iraqi dinar was long considered a strong currency aided by oil revenues and rising foreign exchange reserves. Some of this reputation may be attributable to the decision, by the National Bank of Iraq in the 1950’s, to maintain 100% reserves behind outstanding domestic currency.30 The official rate was variously set between $3 per dinar to $3.38 per dinar in the 1970s, the last official rate of $3.11 per dinar was set in 1982. During the 1970s, the official and markets rates generally corresponded and by 1980 the country had $35 billion in foreign exchange reserves. By 1987, that figure had fallen to $2 billion. The currency depreciated steadily during the Iran-Iraq war, and the pace of descent quickened after the first Gulf war. One estimate had the currency depreciate from 4 to 8 dinars per dollar in 1990-91. The advent of sanctions paradoxically stabilized the currency for a brief time as foreign exchange transactions virtually ceased. However, the onset of limited food and medicine trade under sanctions renewed the downward slide. The dinar reached an all-time low of 2,660 per dollar in December 1995. It has slowly appreciated from that low, yet has fluctuated widely from 1,000 to 2,300 dinars per dollar in the period 1997-2001 on the black market.

Inflation: As with other indicators, data on inflation are spotty and, during the 1990s, price data have a highly anecdotal quality. Before the oil boom, the Iraqi economy was characterized by price stability with an inflation rate at 5-6% during the period 1960-73.34 This source calculates inflation increasing from 18% to 68% between 1975-79 as a consequence of substantial currency inflows related to the oil boom.35 Prices continued to rise during the Iran-Iraq war as resources were diverted toward the military and government borrowing from the central bank expanded the monetary base. Inflation was recorded at 95% in 1980 and had increased to 400% by 1989. During the 1990s, a period of hyperinflation occurred. The government continued to print money to meet expenditures while economic sanctions shut off the supply of imported goods leading to a classical monetary overhang. A yearly inflation rate of upwards of 2,000% per cent was reported in open market food prices between 1990-1991.36 Another source estimated that inflation increased 5,000% between 1990and 1995.

Thanks Dave for that. My thoughts exactly. The hypemeisters have done an excellent job making Iraq out to be a big deal on the economic scene when in fact they are nothing but peons who would be one of the poorest countries on earth if not for their oil. Even with lots of oil they are still pathetic in the economic picture. We hear daily by wishful thinkers like Easy about how wealthy Iraq is. Huh? They are a dirt poor backwards third world country. Sure people are investing in Iraq but the vast majority of that is oil production which does little to stimulate an actual economy.

Good point guys. As much as I'd like it there's just no way we can see a 100,000% increase in value. I'm just hoping they decide not to lop and we can see some incremental increases down the road. Not the millions we're all hoping for but at least maybe double or triple our investment. 10 cents would be amazing but not sure if thats just wishful thinking. At least the currency seems to be pretty stable at this point.

Edited by marknet73
  • Upvote 1

To suggest there is any real world hyperinflation (an extremely rare event) or inflation at all in Iraq, whilst the IQD is not released to the GDP/GNP is simply missing the point. Sure they can generate a type of inflation rate using .00089 (which by the way is single digit around 8%), or better yet they could use the artificial 30 trillion dinars on the books and in circulation number, but its all a facade when trying to correlate 'tight monetary policy' with the real world. The real IQD notes are now well below 4T and is also consistent with many nation states forgiving Iraq debt. The $1.5 Billion Dollar/Month buy back of three zero notes off the streets is consistent with a developing country, not a hyper inflated country which normally is in the 100 to 500% inflation rate. So this fear mongering of hyperinflation is just plain wrong. Here is Iraq's historical inflation rates - just remember beginning in 2003 the New IQD went into 'tight monetary control' and is still not released to any value.

Country199920002001200220032004200520062007200820092010Iraq135100607029.325.43364.84.76.86.84.2

So one can easily see that beginning in 2003 the 'artificial tight monetary inflations has gone down consistently and is presently at only 8% in the artificial world of 'tight monetary control'.

On the books the dinar is worthless, but The Fed Reserve gave $Billions to Iraq to initiate the New IQD. The one perplexing thing to me, is that South Korea is operating at 1169 Won to USD so why not Iraq?

That said, I see a massive influx of businesses into Iraq namely Oil & now International Hotels _ lets also not forget that The USA has the most expensive Embassy in the world located in Baghdad. So the one obvious difference between N.Korea and Iraq is the (New Currency) backed by The Fed Reserve and Oil floating on the surface of the sand.

If I owned The Fed Reserve, The IMF, The WTO, AND The CBI (Rothschild) I would want to revalue the IQD to at LEAST $1.28 initially. This would do two things with the least amount of ripples in the political arena. 1) We know that the GDP/GNP is near $.85 and 2) this would do away with using the USD over the IQD presently.

Why would Iraq buy back at a rate of $1.5 Billion USD/Month of dinars on the open market in 2008? At that rate they could have purchased ALL dinars back within 16 months. This tells me revaluation - BUT - this buy back was never calculated into the value of the dinar as it was being held artificially down by tight monetary policy.

So we know several things here:

1) Tight monetary policy - which means it is not being pegged to the GDP/GNP as other countries.

2) Buy Back of an undisclosed TOTAL amount starting in 2008 from the OIL windfall.

3) Fed Reserve holds the largest debt by initiating the IQD.

4) Current GDP is near $.85

5) There are very few dinars in the open market place in Iraq. People are basically living off a debit card system for food etc.

6) In my estimation Iraq needs purchasing power when its time to make the IQD Tradable which should be soon as evidenced by the troops leaving. Of course they could simply release the IQD at its exiting rate and be like S. Korea but that brings up two red flags.

A) How would they ever payback the war cost and develop their country at 1169 IQD to 1 USD?

B) It is my estimation that they will be very much like Kuwait's economy where the Dinar is valued quit high, but the people are paid very little as compared to similar careers in the U.S.

C) Kuwait Average Salary Income. - http://www.worldsalaries.org/kuwait.shtml

D) USA Average Salary Income.

E) What they have accomplished to date (infrastructure) has been by Oil Windfall from 2008, the lowering of debt obligations, save (The Fed Reserve System) and plain ole charity. But now thats all changing into sovereignty and this is where it comes down to how the IMF/WTO/The Fed Reserve/ & Rothschild's CBI want to proceed.

They have kept the dinars mostly out of the hands of the Iraqis and yes initially, when the IQD revalues, they will realize a one time (windfall) and their careers will reflect that of Kuwaits imo. So, it is OK to have a currency valued in the $3-$4 range while at the same time, salaries are on a much lower scale. What will the Iraqis do with their windfall? Probably the same thing we all would do, shore up our family life with a home, vehicle, clothes, food, medical, and a savings account. After this initial 'shot in the arm' for their people, they will all settle down into a Kuwait economy life style imo.

Lets reflect for a moment upon what The Federal Reserve did. They gave value to the NEW IQD, the NEW IQD did not arrive at this value through the pressures of a war torn GDP/GNP, the value was predetermined with out any reference to the underlying residual GDP/GNP. Basically, The Federal Reserve foreclosed upon Iraq, took possession through the USA, are now marketing Iraq. They will come up with a SALE PRICE (revaluation) and call it national sovereignty when they turn it all over to The Iraqis. The SALE PRICE will be realized when Iraq repurchases the 5.5 Trillion Dinars back at the Stipulated Price (The Revaluation). To assuage public sentiment of the war The President signed an Executive Order allowing Americans to be part of the Iraq (revaluation windfall) by gratuity! In the language of the executive order, all Americans are to be treated the same as if they were Iraqi citizens, and thus can purchase and own the IQD.

The 'windfall' is the (initial revaluation) which reclaims Iraq's underlying GDP/GNP of $.85 + ( costs & services ) that they want to reclaim before they settle on a Selling Price and before they turn the IQD over to Iraq and then to the ordinary pressures of supply and demand!

The dropping of three zeros is from .00085 which then equals $.85 and then through repurchasing of the 3 zero denominated currency. It takes no time, no pressures of (supply/demand) to peg the IQD to its underlying GDP/GNP of $.85. We did see the IQD valuate from 2003 simply by churning or in house trading for the last 8 years. I'll bet on the side that The Fed Reserve did not go through this effort of 8 years dolling out Billions to initiate the IQD and The US Dolling out trillions for the war effort to over throw Saddam to be just paid back by 1169 to USD. Its non-sensical on its face! Rather, They will set an initial valuation of the IQD to discourage corporate currency investing, to reclaim their costs, and to pay themselves via the figure of 5.5 trillion to as much as they feel the political and economic climate can tolerate.

LOPs produce dangerous outcomes see the history:

LOP Dangerous historical outcomes...

Table 1: Inflationary Episodes and Redenomination Outcomes

Country

Years & Annual Inflation Rates

Redenomination?

Albania

1992 ( 226%)

No

Angola

1992 (299%), 1993 (1379%), 1994 (949%), 1995 ( 2672%), 1996

(4145%), 1997-2002 (average, 194%).

Yes, 1995.

Argentina

1975-1982; average annual rate 267%

Yes, 1983.

Argentina

1983 (344%), 1984 (627%), 1985 ( 672%)

Yes, 1985.

Argentina

1987, 1988, 1989 (3080%), 1990 (2314%), 1991 ( 172%)

Yes, 1992.

Armenia

1994 (4962%), 1995 ( 176%)

No.

Azerbaijan

1992 (912%), 1993 ( 1129%), 1994 (1665%), 1995 (412%)

Yes, 1992.

WE ALSO KNOW THEY RV'D LATER TO THE DETRIMENT OF THE CURRENCY AND FOLLOWING MASSIVE DEPRECIATION OF THE CURRENCY.

Belarus

1993 ( 1190%), 1994 (2221%), 1995 (709%)

Yes, 1992.

Belarus

1999 (294%), 2000 ( 169%)

Yes, 2000.

Bolivia

1981-1986; peaked at 11749% in 1985.

Yes, 1987.

Brazil

1981-1985, average annual rate 151%.

Yes, 1986.

Brazil

1986 (147%), 1987 (228%), 1988 (629%), 1989 ( 1431%)

Yes, 1989.

Brazil

1990 (2948%), 1991 (433%), 1992 (952%), 1993 ( 1928%), 1994

( 2076%)

Yes, 1993 and 1994.

Bulgaria

1991 (338%), 1996 (122%), 1997 ( 1058%)

Yes, 1999.

Chile

1973 (362%), 1974 (505%), 1975 ( 375%), 1976 (212%)

Yes, 1975.

Congo, Dem.

Rep.

1979 (101%), 1989 (104%), 1991 (2154%), 1992 (4129%), 1993

( 1987%)

Yes, 1993.

Congo, Dem.

Rep.

1994 (23773%), 1995 (542%), 1996 (542%), 1997 ( 176%)

Yes, 1998.

Congo, Dem.

Rep.

1999 (285%), 2000 (514%), 2001 ( 360%)

No.

NOT SURE IF IT HASNT OR ISNT GOING TO IN THE NEAR FUTURE THOUGH

Croatia

1992 (625%), 1993 ( 1500%), 1994 (107%)

Yes, 1994.

Georgia

1995 ( 163%)

Yes, 1995.

Ghana

1977 (116%), 1981 (117%), 1983 ( 123%)

No.

HAS JUST REDENOMINATED

Indonesia

1962 (131%), 1963 (146%), 1964 (109%), 1965 (307%), 1966

(1136%), 1967 (106%), 1968 ( 129%)

No.

Israel

1980 ( 131%), 1981 (117%), 1982 (120%), 1983 (146%), 1984

(374%), 1985 ( 305%)

Yes, 1980 and 1985.

Kazakhstan

1994 (1877%), 1995 ( 176%)

No.

Laos

1999 ( 128%)

No.

Latvia

1992 (243%), 1993 ( 109%)

Yes, 1993.

Lebanon

1987 (488%), 1988 ( 128%)

No.

Lithuania

1993 ( 410%)

Yes, 1993.

Macedonia

1994 ( 126%)

Yes, 1993.

Mexico

1983 (102%), 1987 (132%), 1988 ( 114%)

Yes, 1993.

Mongolia

1993 ( 268%)

No.

Nicaragua

1985-1991. Highest in 1989 (4770%), 1990 (7485%) and 1991

( 2945%)

Yes, 1998.

Peru

1983 (112%), 1984 (110%), 1985 ( 163%)

Yes, 1985.

Peru

1988 (667%), 1989 (3399%), 1990 ( 409%)

Yes, 1991.

Poland

1982 (104%), 1989 (245%0, 1990 ( 555%)

Yes, 1995.

Romania

1991 (231%0, 1992 (211%), 1993 (255%), 1994 (137%), 1997

(155%)

Yes, 2005.

Russia

1993 (875%), 1994 (308%), 1995 ( 197%)

Yes, 1998.

Sierra Leone

1987 (179%), 1990 (111%), 1991 ( 103%)

No.

Sudan

1991 ( 124%), 1992 (118%), 1993 (101%), 1994 (115%), 1996

(134%)

Yes, 1992.

Suriname

1993 (144%), 1994 (368%), 1995 ( 236%)

No.

Turkey

1980 (110%), 1994 (106%)

Yes, 2005.

Uganda

1981 (109%), 1985 9158%), 1986 (161%), 1987 ( 200%), 1988

(196%).

Yes, 1987.

Ukraine

1993 (4735%), 1994 (891%), 1995 ( 377%)

Yes, 1996.

Uruguay

1968 (125%)

Yes, 1975.

Uruguay

1990 (113%), 1991 (102%)

Yes, 1993.

Zambia

1989 (123%), 1990 (107%), 1992 (166%), 1993 (183%)

Zimbabwe

2002 (140%), 2003 ( estimated 1000%)

Iraq's 'tight monetary controlled inflation rates from 1999-2010:

Iraq 1999-135%, 2000-100%, 2001-60%, 2002-70%, 2003-29.3%, 2004-25.4%, 2005-33%, 2006-64.8%, 2007-4.7%, 2008-6.8%, 2009-6.8%, 2010-4.2%

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rasica not only do you not understand how redenominations work but you clearly cannot comprehend the effects that PAST hyperinflation have on a countires currency. True the IQD isnt hyperinflated at the moment but it IS in a hyperinflated state. These are two different things all together. IF you understood redenominations you would understand that they are used to erase the effects of PAST hyperinflation. Redenominations are rarely used during hyperinflation and the ones that were attempted in the past where failures. Most successful redenominations are done long after hyperinflation is brought under control. Guess where Iraq is in this stage. Their inlfation has been dealt with and now they have relatively low inflation BUT their currency still shows the signs of PAST hyperinflation. Hence the 60 trillion in exsistence and Joe Iraqi buying camels with stacks of 25,000 dinar bills. These are not scare tactics. These are facts.

You assume that the FED gave Iraq a worthless dinar so that they could RV it in the future. Well what is Iraq gonna do? Give the Fed trillions of US dollars? The Fed can print all the dollars they want so that is all they would basically be doing by RVing the dinar. OK so the treasury will keep the dinar in their reserves and it would then be worth trillions of USD. Ummm OK. You think maybe Iraq might ask for a loan of trillions so that they can pay all the speculators out? O yeah I forgot. The Fed or was it the Treasury was going to give us trillions of USD for our dinar. Yeah right. Where are all these trillions coming from? Shabibi "saying" the dinar is now worth whatever I say? The Fed could care less about the dinar. Its in a hyperinflated state. You mention South Korea. When can they "RV" their currency? Why is Iraq so special? Because they have oil? Iran has just as much and their currency is crap too. When can they "RV"?

You keep mentioning this "tight monetary control". Huh? Iraq is doing all they can to keep the actual value of the dinar from plummeting further. Ask yourself. Why would they be doing this if they can just "RV" anytime they want? BECAUSE OVERNIGHT MASSIVE RVS OF HYPERINFLATED CURRENCIES IS FANTASY MADE UP BY DINAR PUMPERS TO SELL DINAR. That is the bottom line.

Now lets move on to the auctions that you are so convinced are reducing the amount of dinar. Please. This is wishful thinking at best. So Iraq is spending billions of US dollars a month to buy their own currency so that they can destroy it just so that they can then RV and pay us trillions of dollars too? Do you ever even stop to think about what you are typing or has dinar mania completly taken over any rational thinking? The auctions are nothing more than daily business. The Gov. of Iraq sells US dollars from sales of oil to the CBI in exchange for dinar so that they can pay salaries, pay for projects and so forth. ALL of that dinar goes right back into the system of Iraq. Recently they have had to sell even more dollars because black markets have been sneaking them over the borders into Iran and Syria. This lack of dollars from the smuggling creates a higher demand in Iraq for dollars essentially lowering the actual value of the dinar. So there is a balance. The value of the dinar is reliant on a proper amount of dollars in country. It is this way in many countries with hyperinflated currencies including Iran where alot of these dollars are ending up. Sales of oil isnt the only way that Iraq collects dollars. They also sell their own currency to speculators. Hmmmmm... Strange that they would do that before the big RV. Hahah.. Look it up. Pegged currencies sell those currencies on the open market to help build their reserves and this is exactly what Iraq has been doing. As long as their reserves match the amount of dinar sold then inflation is kept in check and their reserves continue to build. If you think that I am wrong then by all means please research pegged currencies and you will see that I am right. Where do you think these trillions of dinar that have been sold all around the world came from? Santa? Crisp clean brand new pallets of 25,000 notes shipping out all the time.

You have absolutely ZERO evidence and even less proof that there is 4 trillion dinar "left" in circulation. I would bet that much is held by speculators world wide alone. Again the dinar is in a hyperinflated state so of course there is a massive amount of it in exsistence. ALL HYPERINLFATED CURRECIES HAVE A MASSIVE AMOUNT IN EXSISTENCE OR THEY WOULDNT BE IN A HYPERINFLATED STATE. Just be glad they havent hit the level that the Dong is at. Hahah...2,500 trillion. Wow. When will it "RV" by the way? Cant you see that ths is all just a internet industry to sucker unsuspecting people into buying dinar? Its the same thing with the Dong. There are thousands of people out there waiting for it to "RV" too. So anyway there is roughly 30 trillion dinar outside of banks which is only worth 30 billion USD and you think that this is too much? Why? That sounds about right for a country of 30 million and all the other people who hold the currency. I hold alot of it myself and I am sure you do as well. Do the math. Another 30 trillion in electronic accounts which seems about right as well. Believe it or not there are millionares in Iraq so there is billions of dinar in the bank just for them alone. All you have to do is check the CBIs website to confirm what I am saying or will you listen to Not-so-Breitling or Craperoni instead? You think maybe they might have a little bit of an agenda? O no. They do audios and chats everyday out of the goodness of their hearts to keep you "informed" LOL.....

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 4

Rasica... what country are you from? Or better yet, what planet?

You’re first sentence. “To suggest there is any real world hyperinflation (an extremely rare event) or inflation at all in Iraq, whilst the IQD is not released to the GDP/GNP is simply missing the point.”

That’s gibberish. That sentence is pure nonsense.

Second sentence. “Sure they can generate a type of inflation rate using .00089 (which by the way is single digit around 8%)”

Again… on what planet does this statement have any meaning? Generate a type of inflation rate? Single digit 8%? What?

Then this. “but its all a facade when trying to correlate 'tight monetary policy' with the real world.”

You’re kidding right? You are just throwing words together with no meaning right? This is more gibberish. I’ve heard 2 year olds put together more comprehensible sentences.

If you are a foreigner and have no English (or economics) knowledge I apologize.

Again “1) Tight monetary policy - which means it is not being pegged to the GDP/GNP as other countries.”

You have no clue what a tight monetary policy is. That you are making very obvious.

“4) Current GDP is near $.85”

LOL… what?

Ok… now you are showing your reading skills are just as bad.

“LOP Dangerous historical outcomes...

Table 1: Inflationary Episodes and Redenomination Outcomes”

The chart you are showing and claiming it shows outcomes of lops. That’s a blatant misinterpretation of the chart. The chart shows the years that countries suffered high inflation… and then simply if they redenominated (lopped) or not.

Congratulations though. That may be one of the most ridiculous post I’ve ever seen in the dinar community. You should receive some sort of an award for that.

• Upvote 1

Rasica... what country are you from? Or better yet, what planet?

You’re first sentence. “To suggest there is any real world hyperinflation (an extremely rare event) or inflation at all in Iraq, whilst the IQD is not released to the GDP/GNP is simply missing the point.”

That’s gibberish. That sentence is pure nonsense.

Second sentence. “Sure they can generate a type of inflation rate using .00089 (which by the way is single digit around 8%)”

Again… on what planet does this statement have any meaning? Generate a type of inflation rate? Single digit 8%? What?

Then this. “but its all a facade when trying to correlate 'tight monetary policy' with the real world.”

You’re kidding right? You are just throwing words together with no meaning right? This is more gibberish. I’ve heard 2 year olds put together more comprehensible sentences.

If you are a foreigner and have no English (or economics) knowledge I apologize.

Again “1) Tight monetary policy - which means it is not being pegged to the GDP/GNP as other countries.”

You have no clue what a tight monetary policy is. That you are making very obvious.

“4) Current GDP is near $.85”

LOL… what?

Ok… now you are showing your reading skills are just as bad.

“LOP Dangerous historical outcomes...

Table 1: Inflationary Episodes and Redenomination Outcomes”

The chart you are showing and claiming it shows outcomes of lops. That’s a blatant misinterpretation of the chart. The chart shows the years that countries suffered high inflation… and then simply if they redenominated (lopped) or not.

Congratulations though. That may be one of the most ridiculous post I’ve ever seen in the dinar community. You should receive some sort of an award for that.

Well fellas, you can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must

Be lead!

Good luck in you endeavors!

Well fellas, you can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must

Be lead!

Good luck in you endeavors!

You wisely concede after turning up to a gunfight with a toothbrush.

Many folks high on Dinar juice wander into Lop Talk before the cold hard facts send them scurrying back to la la land.

You weren't the first and wont be the last.

• Upvote 4

Really :huh::blink::unsure: ....cause based on your many posts I would think you would be happy with 1/4 of a penny :blink:

Where did I say that ( 1/4 of a penny)?

Again 10 cents would be better than 1 penny and 25 cents would be better than 10 cents and I certainly wouldn't complain...

But there's nothing we can do about it whatever they set for us....So I'd better get content with whatever I'll get.

Good luck to us.

Edited by umbertino

Wanna see something funny. This is from a penny stock board where Rasica switched from a penny stock pumper to a dinar pumper.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=30265666

In June of 2008 he started misinforming people about the $1.5 billion buy back each month.

What he never could understand, or would not admit, was that they were buying it back and putting that and more right back into circulation every month. That's why the number has continued to grow.

In June of 2008 when Rasica started pushing this misinformation. The currency in circulation number was about 17 Trillion and the M2 was about 30 trillion. Those numbers now are about 33 and 70. Yet here he is still pushing the same story. If he was rigth, that was 4 years ago, 48 months, at 1.5 billion a month, that's roughly 72 Trillion dinar they have bought back according to Rasica. According to his Rasica... Iraq should now have negative 30 trillion dinar.

He also hasn't learned any new snappy comebacks in 4 years. He also has a post there years ago where he use the Horse, water, pencil, lead line.

• Upvote 2

Rasica not only do you not understand how redenominations work but you clearly cannot comprehend the effects that PAST hyperinflation have on a countires currency. True the IQD isnt hyperinflated at the moment but it IS in a hyperinflated state. These are two different things all together. IF you understood redenominations you would understand that they are used to erase the effects of PAST hyperinflation. Redenominations are rarely used during hyperinflation and the ones that were attempted in the past where failures. Most successful redenominations are done long after hyperinflation is brought under control. Guess where Iraq is in this stage. Their inlfation has been dealt with and now they have relatively low inflation BUT their currency still shows the signs of PAST hyperinflation. Hence the 60 trillion in exsistence and Joe Iraqi buying camels with stacks of 25,000 dinar bills. These are not scare tactics. These are facts.

You assume that the FED gave Iraq a worthless dinar so that they could RV it in the future. Well what is Iraq gonna do? Give the Fed trillions of US dollars? The Fed can print all the dollars they want so that is all they would basically be doing by RVing the dinar. OK so the treasury will keep the dinar in their reserves and it would then be worth trillions of USD. Ummm OK. You think maybe Iraq might ask for a loan of trillions so that they can pay all the speculators out? O yeah I forgot. The Fed or was it the Treasury was going to give us trillions of USD for our dinar. Yeah right. Where are all these trillions coming from? Shabibi "saying" the dinar is now worth whatever I say? The Fed could care less about the dinar. Its in a hyperinflated state. You mention South Korea. When can they "RV" their currency? Why is Iraq so special? Because they have oil? Iran has just as much and their currency is crap too. When can they "RV"?

You keep mentioning this "tight monetary control". Huh? Iraq is doing all they can to keep the actual value of the dinar from plummeting further. Ask yourself. Why would they be doing this if they can just "RV" anytime they want? BECAUSE OVERNIGHT MASSIVE RVS OF HYPERINFLATED CURRENCIES IS FANTASY MADE UP BY DINAR PUMPERS TO SELL DINAR. That is the bottom line.

Now lets move on to the auctions that you are so convinced are reducing the amount of dinar. Please. This is wishful thinking at best. So Iraq is spending billions of US dollars a month to buy their own currency so that they can destroy it just so that they can then RV and pay us trillions of dollars too? Do you ever even stop to think about what you are typing or has dinar mania completly taken over any rational thinking? The auctions are nothing more than daily business. The Gov. of Iraq sells US dollars from sales of oil to the CBI in exchange for dinar so that they can pay salaries, pay for projects and so forth. ALL of that dinar goes right back into the system of Iraq. Recently they have had to sell even more dollars because black markets have been sneaking them over the borders into Iran and Syria. This lack of dollars from the smuggling creates a higher demand in Iraq for dollars essentially lowering the actual value of the dinar. So there is a balance. The value of the dinar is reliant on a proper amount of dollars in country. It is this way in many countries with hyperinflated currencies including Iran where alot of these dollars are ending up. Sales of oil isnt the only way that Iraq collects dollars. They also sell their own currency to speculators. Hmmmmm... Strange that they would do that before the big RV. Hahah.. Look it up. Pegged currencies sell those currencies on the open market to help build their reserves and this is exactly what Iraq has been doing. As long as their reserves match the amount of dinar sold then inflation is kept in check and their reserves continue to build. If you think that I am wrong then by all means please research pegged currencies and you will see that I am right. Where do you think these trillions of dinar that have been sold all around the world came from? Santa? Crisp clean brand new pallets of 25,000 notes shipping out all the time.

You have absolutely ZERO evidence and even less proof that there is 4 trillion dinar "left" in circulation. I would bet that much is held by speculators world wide alone. Again the dinar is in a hyperinflated state so of course there is a massive amount of it in exsistence. ALL HYPERINLFATED CURRECIES HAVE A MASSIVE AMOUNT IN EXSISTENCE OR THEY WOULDNT BE IN A HYPERINFLATED STATE. Just be glad they havent hit the level that the Dong is at. Hahah...2,500 trillion. Wow. When will it "RV" by the way? Cant you see that ths is all just a internet industry to sucker unsuspecting people into buying dinar? Its the same thing with the Dong. There are thousands of people out there waiting for it to "RV" too. So anyway there is roughly 30 trillion dinar outside of banks which is only worth 30 billion USD and you think that this is too much? Why? That sounds about right for a country of 30 million and all the other people who hold the currency. I hold alot of it myself and I am sure you do as well. Do the math. Another 30 trillion in electronic accounts which seems about right as well. Believe it or not there are millionares in Iraq so there is billions of dinar in the bank just for them alone. All you have to do is check the CBIs website to confirm what I am saying or will you listen to Not-so-Breitling or Craperoni instead? You think maybe they might have a little bit of an agenda? O no. They do audios and chats everyday out of the goodness of their hearts to keep you "informed" LOL.....

And no one has even tried to imagine what would happen to the Iraqi economy if the IQD did RV against the US dollar. Millions of overnight Iraqi millionaires who cannot export their oil and goods because now they cost too much.

What about the guys on CNBC? Lou Dobbs? If an RV makes so much sense, why is there no 'chatter' outside this and other forums? 8 years of silence?

The believers of the RV are mostly millionaire-wannabees. Believing that this is God's reward for them and they'll bless the world with their newfound riches.

Dinarck, I was just adding to your comments. Hope you don't mind.

• Upvote 2

And no one has even tried to imagine what would happen to the Iraqi economy if the IQD did RV against the US dollar. Millions of overnight Iraqi millionaires who cannot export their oil and goods because now they cost too much.

What about the guys on CNBC? Lou Dobbs? If an RV makes so much sense, why is there no 'chatter' outside this and other forums? 8 years of silence?

The believers of the RV are mostly millionaire-wannabees. Believing that this is God's reward for them and they'll bless the world with their newfound riches.

Dinarck, I was just adding to your comments. Hope you don't mind.

Not at all. Very well said.

We have some extremely intelligent people of both sides of the LOP or RV issue. Some have been ban from posting, not because of their position, but because of their arrogant and oppressive stance. Some because they are abusive to those who disagree.

It's interesting to read what both sides have to say and some arguments are very convincing. At one time I could be swayed by both sides. Not any more. I have come to the conclusion that none of us know what will happen. We will not know until Iraq moves to either LOP or RV. Right now we just sit and wait or sit and debate. But understand and don't get upset with the "experts" or the "newbies" who question and dispute every contrary article or post. If you do, you will get frustrated and angry, depressed and disgusted, and some will even sell their dinar and run from this investment. (Hope not.) Personally, I think the dinar will RD and RV at the same time. But that's me.

Learn all you can about the dinar, but remember, you need to be preparing for right now. Feed your family, make your payments, enjoy your life NOW. Don't "bet" on what is coming. Certainly you need to plan and discuss what you will do with a bunch of cash dropped into you lap, but don't fixate on it. It will drive you crazy.

By the way, you cannot "faith" something into existence with this speculative investment. And for all of you who will just in a criticize that last statement; I have a strong and well grounded faith, but it is not misplaced. Trying to "believe strong enough" for it to effect the process of evens in this currency is commendable, but vain. Can we pray for events to change and for the dinar to be a profitable investment? Certainly! I do all the time. However, God may answer prayer in a way we do not want. He could say "No" to everything we ask. Then again, He could say "it is done" but He is not our servant to carried out our will. He carried out HIS will in the way He wants, and what we want may not be what He wants.

Anyway, be a peace with your investment and wait on God and man to do what is going to be done. Be at peace with those of have a different opinion.

Peace.

• Upvote 4

You wisely concede after turning up to a gunfight with a toothbrush.

Many folks high on Dinar juice wander into Lop Talk before the cold hard facts send them scurrying back to la la land.

You weren't the first and wont be the last.

Ain't that the truth. Lol

• Upvote 2

We have some extremely intelligent people of both sides of the LOP or RV issue. Some have been ban from posting, not because of their position, but because of their arrogant and oppressive stance. Some because they are abusive to those who disagree.

It's interesting to read what both sides have to say and some arguments are very convincing. At one time I could be swayed by both sides. Not any more. I have come to the conclusion that none of us know what will happen. We will not know until Iraq moves to either LOP or RV. Right now we just sit and wait or sit and debate. But understand and don't get upset with the "experts" or the "newbies" who question and dispute every contrary article or post. If you do, you will get frustrated and angry, depressed and disgusted, and some will even sell their dinar and run from this investment. (Hope not.) Personally, I think the dinar will RD and RV at the same time. But that's me.

Learn all you can about the dinar, but remember, you need to be preparing for right now. Feed your family, make your payments, enjoy your life NOW. Don't "bet" on what is coming. Certainly you need to plan and discuss what you will do with a bunch of cash dropped into you lap, but don't fixate on it. It will drive you crazy.

By the way, you cannot "faith" something into existence with this speculative investment. And for all of you who will just in a criticize that last statement; I have a strong and well grounded faith, but it is not misplaced. Trying to "believe strong enough" for it to effect the process of evens in this currency is commendable, but vain. Can we pray for events to change and for the dinar to be a profitable investment? Certainly! I do all the time. However, God may answer prayer in a way we do not want. He could say "No" to everything we ask. Then again, He could say "it is done" but He is not our servant to carried out our will. He carried out HIS will in the way He wants, and what we want may not be what He wants.

Anyway, be a peace with your investment and wait on God and man to do what is going to be done. Be at peace with those of have a different opinion.

Peace.

I totally agree with you. I've seen a lot of rv/lop debate but neither side could really convince me about this investment. It was a great experienced, its like a new lesson everyday. I just hope that I'll make some money out of it.

• Upvote 1

Currently all the currency in the world added together. All the Dollars, Euro, Yen, Yuan, Pounds, and everything else. It all adds up to about 5 to 6 Trillion dollars worth of currency.

Iraq currently has 32 Trilion dinar. A $1 RV would give Iraq $32 trillion worth of currency… or basically 6 times more than the whole world combined right now.

Currency is used to support an economy.

The whole world GDP (economy) is about $70 trillion now.

Iraq’s GDP is about $100 billion.

That means Iraq has just over 1/10 of 1% of the worlds economy… and they would have 6 times more currency than the rest of the world with a $1 RV.

6 times more currency with less than 1% of GDP… I haven’t heard one single argument that makes me believe anything like that could happen.

Even if you believe the totally unsupported claims made by some of the gurus that maybe 50% or even 70 or 80% of the currency has already been removed. It hasn’t, but lets play along. Let’s say they've gone crazy and reduced 90%. They would still have 3 trillion.

At a $1 RV that would be $3 Trillion in currency.

That would mean they would 1/2 of all the currency that currently exist in the world with less than 1/100th of the worlds GDP.

Even under that most rosy of scenarios… there still is no logical explanation for a big RV.

Edited by DaveD

Currently all the currency in the world added together. All the Dollars, Euro, Yen, Yuan, Pounds, and everything else. It all adds up to about 5 to 6 Trillion dollars worth of currency.

Iraq currently has 32 Trilion dinar. A $1 RV would give Iraq $32 trillion worth of currency… or basically 6 times more than the whole world combined right now.

Currency is used to support an economy.

The whole world GDP (economy) is about $60 trillion now.

Iraq’s GDP is about $100 billion.

That means Iraq has just over 1/10 of 1% of the worlds economy… and they would have 6 times more currency than the rest of the world with a $1 RV.

6 times more currency with less than 1% of GDP… I haven’t heard one single argument that makes me believe anything like that could happen.

Even if you believe the totally unsupported claims made by some of the gurus that maybe 50% or even 70 or 80% of the currency has already been removed. It hasn’t, but lets play along. Let’s say they've gone crazy and reduced 90%. They would still have 3 trillion.

At a $1 RV that would be $3 Trillion in currency.

That would mean they would 1/2 of all the currency that currently exist in the world with less than 1/100th of the worlds GDP.

Even under that most rosy of scenarios… there still is no logical explanation for a big RV.

And thats because it never could happen. Very good point Dave. Facts such as these are completly ignored in dinar land. People would rather hide behind the ”nobody knows what will happen” nonsense instead of actually opening their eyes to reality. Another good distraction from the truth is to try and point out ”rudeness” or ”arrogance” of the people pointing it out. All of this is typical in,the dinar daze that people have become victims of. We should never underestimate the effect that being told daily that you are about to become a multimillionare has on people. It completly erases any hints of common sense what so ever and makes logical,thinking a thing of the past.

There really is no evidence PERIOD that an overnight massive RV is possible yet many are still ”convinced” that it could happen. Why? The answer to that is simple. Hype. Hype has led thousands of people to believe in something that isnt even real. I bet if someone on,the internet said that Santa claus was gonna bring everybody who paid into his website millions of dollars then thousands of people would anxiously be waiting for him to show up. Its a complete joke what this dinar fever has become. The only problem is it isnt funny. Professional spinsters, wishfulthinkers, and hypemeisters on this site and others has spun a web of nonsense so thick that anyone unsuspecting who is caught in it instantly believes that everything they hear is true. Afterall, thousands of others believe it too so it must be true. Plus what they are hearing means they are going to be super rich for nothing so even better.

Unfortunately people like you and me are the minority and in some cases are hidden away in LOP prison because of our ”arrogance”. Hahaha... So the spinsters have free range to operate unimpeeded on the ”investors” that are attracted to this site and others. So be it.

• Upvote 1