Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENOUGH LOP TALK1

shabbadude

I'll be more than happy to respond & exchange with u big guy :) ....you know very well Caz is not one of those you need to save.....you sound sooo much like the left.....trying to impose & save us all.....most here know what's going on & do not need your holly guidance...soooo it would be appreciated that in the future you soley go after those who are truly on your agenda......

Well that is the first time I have ever been compared to anything having to do with the left. Lol. Actually you make a good reference. The left puts out misinformation and false hope along with blatant promises of this or that for votes. The right however offers political and economic reality based off of sound principals that have been proven througout history to work. It is up to the individual to decide what is right but the problem with dinarville is it is like watching CNBC where the leftist point of view is pumped relentlessly. There really is no other alternative but to believe that liberalism is good. Add to that that the left offers free this and more of that for nothing and you have a perfect storm of people more than happy to follow along. People always want to take the easy way ouy instead of actually having to think for themselves. Look at Europe and the choas that is about to befall them thanks to the liberal ideas and promises of free everything that of course could never be kept.

There is no one on my ageanda. People can read my post and decide for themselves who is right. Me or Okie.

There are different types of people and gullible easily swayed individuals are common on this planet. There is nothing I can do to help them. Others with a good head on their shoulders however can at least see the other side and hopefully keep from getting blinded by the hype long enough to make a decision one way or the other if this thing is for them.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I'll be more than happy to respond & exchange with u big guy :) ....you know very well Caz is not one of those you need to save.....you sound sooo much like the left.....trying to impose & save us all.....most here know what's going on & do not need your holly guidance...soooo it would be appreciated that in the future you soley go after those who are truly on your agenda......

Dont be upset if your dinar dream is being knocked.

You can only take on board what you choose to.

In my opinion Dinarck and a few others put forward some very well thought out and historically proven analysis. I fail to see why Iraq is suddenly some special case that will buck the historical pattern and produce some one of a kind earth shattering event.

Threads that even mention Lop get locked down and closed so fast in makes your head spin if they arent in this section. For fear of being reprimanded Im not going to offer my opinion of why but I think that much is clear to the wise.

I dont quite understand those who are adamant the RV (whatever that is) is just around the corner insist on coming into LopTalk and riling up the posters.

Is it something like a kid with a stick at the zoo poking the animals?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1