Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rank HYIP???

The bottom line with MOST if not ALL of them is your profit is someone eles loss... Once I got that I could not endorse them anymore. I want to only be involved in things that everyone wins or has an opportunity to win. It just left me with a big ole ICK factor.

• Upvote 3

The bottom line with MOST if not ALL of them is your profit is someone eles loss... Once I got that I could not endorse them anymore. I want to only be involved in things that everyone wins or has an opportunity to win. It just left me with a big ole ICK factor.

True........Infact whenever I was lucky enough ( few times) to succeed with those I would wonder about this you just mentioned....

Of course there are many online opps to pick from besides HYIP's......

Also I can't totally exclude that there are at least some HYIP's which happen for once to be the real deal and really do what they state they do...

True........Infact whenever I was lucky enough ( few times) to succeed with those I would wonder about this you just mentioned....

Of course there are many online opps to pick from besides HYIP's......

Also I can't totally exclude that there are at least some HYIP's which happen for once to be the real deal and really do what they state they do...

Yep itss all a gamble anyhow... thats why i said diversify and do your research i actually have had a buddy of mine do about 5-6 different HYIPS and was making about 20k-25k a month by just doing them alone not counting his other things but he said u must diversify in them because if one goes down you have others and thats what he lived off of for years while attending law school. So yes it works some are legit just gotta find the ones and thats the hard part but yes HYIPS arent for the faint of heart and are very very risky.

Yep itss all a gamble anyhow... thats why i said diversify and do your research i actually have had a buddy of mine do about 5-6 different HYIPS and was making about 20k-25k a month by just doing them alone not counting his other things but he said u must diversify in them because if one goes down you have others and thats what he lived off of for years while attending law school. So yes it works some are legit just gotta find the ones and thats the hard part but yes HYIPS arent for the faint of heart and are very very risky.

Ok, let me tell you my best ( luckiest actually) HYIP encounter

.. I was totally unaware (had begun doing HYIP's only for a few months) of the problems frauds, ponzi schemes, etc and I was younger than I am now and was ready to risk very much without thinking twice about it... Yep.. I was greedy.

So... Once I saw this very crappy ad- page where Mr. Nobody was offering to double one's spend in a 5 days time...Wow.....Thought about for, maybe 10 minutes.....and decided to go for it... Began with a 250 dollars spend.....At that time I used to have many e-gold accounts ( some of you remember e-gold?) as they were free anyway and at the time every HYIP' was taking mainly e-gold.

Okay.. After 4 or 5 days I went check in my e-gold acct. and there they were .. 500 bucks... after 2 mins I made my new spend to mr.nobody.....500 dollars....

After 4-5 days I got back 1,000 bucks....

And on and on.......Let's cut it short... I finally got back from Mr. Nobody 25,000 ( twentyfive thousand) bucks... I wanted to send them back for doubling once again when my wife of that time told me " don't do that thing" ( she used a more icolorful expression....).. I insisted and wanted to do it anyway hiding it from her....

In the end I didn't....And I felt real bad for a few days cos I thought I had lost my 50,000 bucks deal....

Anyway... Maybe a week later I checked that site again... And you guessed it.. ...POOF......It was gone.....Later I read on a Forum that some folks ( maybe pooling) had sent 100k and lost them all......

.. I was totally unaware (had begun doing HYIP's only for a few months) of the problems frauds, ponzi schemes, etc and I was younger than I am now and was ready to risk very much without thinking twice about it... Yep.. I was greedy.

So... Once I saw this very crappy ad- page where Mr. Nobody was offering to double one's spend in a 5 days time...Wow.....Thought about for, maybe 10 minutes.....and decided to go for it... Began with a 250 dollars spend.....At that time I used to have many e-gold accounts ( some of you remember e-gold?) as they were free anyway and at the time every HYIP' was taking mainly e-gold.

Okay.. After 4 or 5 days I went check in my e-gold acct. and there they were .. 500 bucks... after 2 mins I made my new spend to mr.nobody.....500 dollars....

And on and on.......Let's cut it short... I finally got back from Mr. Nobody 25,000 ( twentyfive thousand) bucks... I wanted to send them back for doubling once again when my wife of that time told me " don't do that thing" ( she used a more icolorful expression....).. I insisted and wanted to do it anyway hiding it from her....

In the end I didn't....And I felt real bad for a few days cos I thought I had lost my 50,000 bucks deal....

Anyway... Maybe a week later I checked that site again... And you guessed it.. ...POOF......It was gone.....Later I read on a Forum that some folks ( maybe pooling) had sent 100k and lost them all......

Wow, yea its totally different now but still risky and that does suck.

• Upvote 1

Wow, yea its totally different now but still risky and that does suck.

Yes.. I did realize later anyway thay I had stupidly risked a lot... I had been lucky in that case... Bu in normal investments one shouldn't rely on luck ( maybe for a minimal percentage only)

Sounds a lot like my story! Very similar.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hoping for good Karma on this one.....Here is my two cents about Zeek Rewards.....I have been in Zeek since Nov. I also believe that it is here to stay. It working very well for my family. I am not some kind of salesmen, I'm just an average guy(construction worker) who has been working the opportunity faithfully, every day, 3 to 5 minutes a day, for six months. I believe that it is the one opportunity that EVERYONE can earn money in, IF they are willing to spend a few minutes a day....MahiMahi is right....the money isn't bad at all....at least it will have to do until the RV!!!!!

Ok... after this thread and actually someone I knew pretty well called me the same day about Zeek. I decided to give it a go. All the ponzies left a really bad taste in my mouth but this does seem like the real deal. Real Company ,Real Opportunity Fingers Crossed :P I was in network marketing for many years and was successful and this is something I can help anyone make money at too. :D

Good Morning fellow DV's

This network marketing biz has kept me alive for awhile now, everything from HYIPs to stocks to currencies..... you name it, I have been doing it

over 15 years. My background is accounting, I love how everything has to balance:-)

anyway, HYIPs are amazing and really are the same thing that all the big boyz are doing/

the good ones are the smart boyz who hated what they learned the hard way from the greedy

"legitimate" traders in the big corps/banks ....so they put together a better system that can pay longer than the

big ones....risky? yes, and please educate yourself == I like to read up on the latest on what

is happening with the never ending cycle of names of the HYIP list: www.goldpoll.com is a good one,

but please read up and as far as payment processors, you have them -- so learn about them before

you do anything. I don't really invest in HYIPs much anymore although I do have a little interest in the oldest ones at the top of the page

on the link.

I learned the hard way on these, but if these programs are run correctly - they work. As far as legitimate, I assure you this

'plan' of borrowing and paying back is what keeps this good ol' USA going.

The JSStripler caught me by surprise and has been unbelievable. I am in zeek, but I really don't pay as much attention to it anymore and that is because the JSStripler

started taking off and I was like: holy cow! not to mention the story behind it. I assure you -- most of the people I have gotten to know over the years here at DV

would at least want to hear about it. I ran from it for 6 months until my longtime friend begged me to at least look at it (he sent me info in August and it was

December and I still hadn't paid any attention to it!) well, it was my mistake! I am getting paid every single day and the friend....well he is making at least $500

per day....he made $1100 this week one day! I have proof!

I don't think I can post a link here so I won't break the rules, but you can pm me and I will send you the facts with guidance......

it doesn't require any money to start NOR does it require a SS.

All the best,

L

If anyone wants to know about the zeek rewards program I can tell you a little about it, a real close friend of mine got in it about 5-6 months ago to see how good it was and told me about it about 2 months ago it took me about 1 month to do my checking out of the program now that I see what my friend is making a week...Not a month but a week I joined right away and now I have my account set up and making 1.6 % a day compounded daily... Yes you heard me right per day average per week...since his joining approximately 5-6 months ago and starting his account with 10k which is the most you can come in with, he has already pulled out over 40k...4 times what he invested only 5-6 months ago and his account that pays the 1.6% a day is at over 100k...these kind of numbers are why I got into this program right a way I also came in at the 10k level and now have my account set up and am making the 1.6% avg. Per day as well with very little to do ec. Day only about 5-10 min. A day...that's what makes this program so good and why I would recommend it for anyone who wants to make fantastic returns with very little work...now if you want to sell you can make even more by signing people up... But I'm telling you now this program sells it self once you tell someone about this program there hooked just like I was it's a no brainier.

I would be more than happy to explain any part of the program to anyone who is interested... Or even get you on board if you think this would be for you... What a way to wait for the RV

Thanks Best Regards

Iinvest2

Ok... after this thread and actually someone I knew pretty well called me the same day about Zeek. I decided to give it a go. All the ponzies left a really bad taste in my mouth but this does seem like the real deal. Real Company ,Real Opportunity Fingers Crossed :P I was in network marketing for many years and was successful and this is something I can help anyone make money at too. :D

Ponzies utilize incoming funds alone to operate and eventually fail when it becomes unsustainable.Zeek having the auction to generate additional revenue is the key to their success.I know many who are following the 80/20 rule and cashing out 4k a month and have been for a while now.My brother started off low with like 130 in april and is now over 400 bringing in about 8 or 9 bucks a day.It wont take him or myself long to up the ante once we get past the jitters of old.One other thing I like is they do have a cap at ten grand,others that allow higher amounts are the ones that fail,but I really can't see any flaws with this.If you ever hear of a guy called Troy Dooley (sp) he's usually tearing these programs apart for their flaws,the more he looks at zeek the more hes really pleased.Not to mention their Alexa rating is rather nice as well .Good program to do while waiting on the RV in my book.

Good Morning fellow DV's

This network marketing biz has kept me alive for awhile now, everything from HYIPs to stocks to currencies..... you name it, I have been doing it

over 15 years. My background is accounting, I love how everything has to balance:-)

anyway, HYIPs are amazing and really are the same thing that all the big boyz are doing/

the good ones are the smart boyz who hated what they learned the hard way from the greedy

"legitimate" traders in the big corps/banks ....so they put together a better system that can pay longer than the

big ones....risky? yes, and please educate yourself == I like to read up on the latest on what

is happening with the never ending cycle of names of the HYIP list: www.goldpoll.com is a good one,

but please read up and as far as payment processors, you have them -- so learn about them before

you do anything. I don't really invest in HYIPs much anymore although I do have a little interest in the oldest ones at the top of the page

on the link.

Do they get income from another source other than the members like zeek does?

I learned the hard way on these, but if these programs are run correctly - they work. As far as legitimate, I assure you this

'plan' of borrowing and paying back is what keeps this good ol' USA going.

The JSStripler caught me by surprise and has been unbelievable. I am in zeek, but I really don't pay as much attention to it anymore and that is because the JSStripler

started taking off and I was like: holy cow! not to mention the story behind it. I assure you -- most of the people I have gotten to know over the years here at DV

would at least want to hear about it. I ran from it for 6 months until my longtime friend begged me to at least look at it (he sent me info in August and it was

December and I still hadn't paid any attention to it!) well, it was my mistake! I am getting paid every single day and the friend....well he is making at least $500

per day....he made $1100 this week one day! I have proof!

I don't think I can post a link here so I won't break the rules, but you can pm me and I will send you the facts with guidance......

it doesn't require any money to start NOR does it require a SS.

All the best,

L

Do they get any income from any other source than just the members?

Edited by Jmasters

I looked at JSS and it kinda scared me, would like to know that too.

no jss tripler is the real deal as well also look into ENR-G they are a energy company that operates out of the UK. They buy and sell renewable energy and they are here to stay and they pay out great!!!!!

I've been looking into these programs quite a bit, and I plan on endorsing a few when I am satisfied that I can do so with 100% confidence.

.....and they pay out great!!!!!

This is one of my biggest concerns. I want to share money making opportunities with our members, but I must be able to tell the DV users that "YES" they pay out and "YES" I'm making money and most importantly... YES, I know you can make money too.

I'm currently doing good with a few companies, but I'm not comfortable enough with them to suggest other people use them, so I'm keeping quiet on them for now.

Easyrider, I consider you a solid character here... are you making money with this company? Would you be willing to share your numbers? Thanks in advance if you are willing to do so!

- Adam

no jss tripler is the real deal as well also look into ENR-G they are a energy company that operates out of the UK. They buy and sell renewable energy and they are here to stay and they pay out great!!!!!

I'll ask you the same question since you know about jss tripler..Do they get money from other sources other than the members? I am looking for a few opportunities as I don't put all my eggs in one basket and have been burnt in the past and this is one question I ask on any of these programs.I read somewhere that JSS was similar to AV4U and that was a red flag to me right there.Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated easy.Go RV!

On Jan 20th I put only $50 in Zeekrewards... Today (5 months after) that's translated into $14 per day. So I'm repeatedly making what I put in it every 3.5 days...

Can't put more yet, because everything is in my wedding budget... After I get married, I'm putting more.

When the RV comes, I'm giving 10 or 20 new recruiters $1000 just to get into zeek under me... :D That should increase my earnings potential by a huge amount...

I will get that money back multiple times, while helping people I care about.

Edited by Bandit795
  • Upvote 2

What is JSS product? Is it a cycler program?

That's what it appears to be to me .Waiting on more answers from Easy on this program and maybe the ENR-G one as well.Went to the ENR-G site that I found in Google and can't even get it to load? Perhaps I have the wrong site,but I dont think they can provide links here in the forum.Maybe Easy can message us the information ? Till then my bets on Zeek ..Go RV!

That's what it appears to be to me .Waiting on more answers from Easy on this program and maybe the ENR-G one as well.Went to the ENR-G site that I found in Google and can't even get it to load? Perhaps I have the wrong site,but I dont think they can provide links here in the forum.Maybe Easy can message us the information ? Till then my bets on Zeek ..Go RV!

http://justbeenpaid....aqs/tripler.php check that out about JSS and yes it is real everything you need to know of what they do.

I've been looking into these programs quite a bit, and I plan on endorsing a few when I am satisfied that I can do so with 100% confidence.

This is one of my biggest concerns. I want to share money making opportunities with our members, but I must be able to tell the DV users that "YES" they pay out and "YES" I'm making money and most importantly... YES, I know you can make money too.

I'm currently doing good with a few companies, but I'm not comfortable enough with them to suggest other people use them, so I'm keeping quiet on them for now.

Easyrider, I consider you a solid character here... are you making money with this company? Would you be willing to share your numbers? Thanks in advance if you are willing to do so!

- Adam

hey Adam Yes, i do my due dilligence on any company i get involved with to invest with. Enr-G is indeed a real comapny that operates out of the UK buying and selling renewbale energy. You can find legal documents to actually what they invest in. Energy as you know will be around forever and renewable energy even better. We are ALL trying to get cleaner and more sufficent energy. Their site is currently down to some proxies because of a massive DDOS attack onto their main servers they are currently moving servers but for the peple that could still get on by trying a different proxy it is still paying and still running smoothly just a few kinks due to some hackers. Aso you are fully aware of there is always a risk on whatever we do in life but ive tested it they pay out, they do have different plans regarding how much you invest and they are very realistic and supportive %'s they pay per day.

Edited by easyrider