Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rank HYIP???

20Mil.....Appreciated your analysis...I used to be in P2P, as a matter of fact...It was a kinda cult for many

Yep! I remember those days...

Been around HYIP's, Reverse Pension Plans, Cyclers, AutoSurfs, etc... for a long time! Nothing ever comes any good of the programs in the long run. Remember GPP??? :D

But for those of you who do enjoy these types of programs then here are the hottest ones available at this time:

1) Profitable Sunrise

2) Felmina Alliance

3) AVOInc

4) Benson Union

**I am not an affiliate with ANY of the above programs. They are generic URL links to the programs**

Also, if you want to keep up to date with what is working and what isn't working you can check our Mr. Peter Bennett @ International Passive Income He's been in this industry for over a decade and provides good strategies to play these types of games / programs.

20mil - I'm just going to say that I completely disagree with EVERYTHING you have said above, but I don't want to keep getting into debates about it. I feel that just about everything you said is incorrect, but we have 2 separate opinions on it. It's up to each person to do their own due diligence. I absolutely love Profit Clicking and it has been a blessing for us financially! Thanks to Profit Clicking, we have come out of severe debt and now we are living extremely comfortable. Profit Clicking has allowed us to live the life we want to live. I don't know where I would be today if we had not found this program. And it continues to bless us! :)

No problem I guess we will just have to agree to disagree in regards to Profit Clicking...

**Zeek Rewards**

By now you’re probably aware that both of Zeek’s websites (zeekler.com & zeekrewards.com) are offline.

Facts:

Zeek voluntarily closed up shop under duress from the SEC who alleged that the company was engaged in the sale of "unregistered securities." (http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2012/2012-160.htm)

Troy Dooly, a well-respected industry consultant I’ve known for several years, stated that late Thursday night he learned that a deal had been reached between Paul Burks, the CEO of Zeek and the government, but wasn’t allowed to mention anything until all the paperwork was signed and the feds released the info publicly.

There was no “hostile takeover” by officials. Paul Burks agreed to close the doors himself and relinquish control of the company.

The government granted him the ability to settle the civil charges without admitting or denying their allegations. A court-appointed receiver has now been put in charge of collecting, managing and distributing the remaining assets to any affiliates who were not in profit.

That’s the factual account of what happened.

Now, here’s my take on the whole situation…

In my view, this opportunity was STOLEN from us.

The government has a history of doing that, all under the guise of protecting and taking care of the little guy. They came in to “save the day” (just like they saved people from the foreclosure and banking crisis).

The SEC makes it sound like Zeek was about to fold any minute, yet the company has $225 million sitting in cash – much more than most U.S. companies have lying around.

It would also stand to reason that if the regulators truly believed that Zeek was a ponzi scheme, then there would have been criminal charges filed. Paul Burks would have been handcuffed, booked and out on bail pending a criminal trial.

None of that happened, however the SEC still tried to paint a picture of him as being a horrible thief. They vilified him by saying he “siphoned off” millions of dollars and distributed over $1 million to family members.

The reality is there were several Zeek employees who were also Zeek affiliates from the very beginning. So the money that was paid to family members most likely came from the compensation plan, which is a pretty typical practice in many young network marketing companies.

As a side note, one thing that Paul never let Troy report on was that his wife had had a stroke about six months ago and had been very ill.

I bring this up because Paul may have not had enough energy left to fight anything let alone Big Brother. It was just a lot easier to get this over with and be done with it, than to fight something of this magnitude while his wife is ill.

The SEC’s complaint is littered with false descriptions regarding what Zeek was. They mention affiliates “investing” numerous times and that the company was selling securities in the form of "investment contracts" in which affiliates earned daily dividends.

We don’t believe that Paul Burks, nor any of the management team intentionally did anything wrong. No doubt that some things could have been done better, but the point is, just because something comes from the SEC doesn’t mean it’s legit!

Richard Brooke, a former board member of the Direct Selling Association, recently said, “If it quacks like a duck, it may not be technically a duck, but duck hunters WILL KILL IT!”

Even though Zeek had their compliance course in place, we knew of at least one large team of affiliates who were still promoting Zeek as an “investment program”. We also witnessed the critics using investment type lingo to intentionally stir the pot even further.

This just became more troublesome as the company quickly grew to over 1 million affiliates worldwide.

We know that back in January, Zeek had hired a compliance attorney, an SEC attorney, an IRS attorney and other top consultants to make sure everything was properly structured.

You’d think that attorneys like these, who are surely smarter than most of us when it comes to the law, should be able to be able to look at a company’s compensation plan and know whether it’s going to fly with the regulators or not.

But this guilty-until-proven-innocent condemnation by the U.S. government simply shows that when there’s enough grey area for them to exploit - especially during an election year - they’ll do it in order to win big bragging rights.

If you were not in profit, you’ll likely receive some or all of your funds back once the receiver finalizes the process to submit a claim.

From what I understand, they’ll prioritize the percentages based on how long ago you made your purchase(s). For example, if you purchased bids within the last 90 days, there’s a good chance you’ll get back 100% of your money.

If, on the other hand, you were already paid out an amount equal to or greater than what you purchased in bids (out of pocket), don’t expect a refund.

This move on the part of our “protectors” will be a tough pill to swallow for tens of thousands of people around the world who had finally gotten to experience a better financial position for themselves after failing miserably before.

It doesn’t matter whether you had 100 VIP Points, 100,000 or 1 million… something special was taken away from all of us.

We believe that Paul Burks was truly looking out for the little guy and only wanted to help. Things obviously didn't work out as he planned, but we respect him for blazing a new trail and giving it his best shot.

It will be interesting to see how the other penny auction copycats pan out over the coming weeks and months, but based on what happened with Zeek, the same thing could happen to any penny auction company that has a compensation plan attached to it.

The bottom line is the company isn’t going to be opening back up again for business, which points to the importance of always being diversified, as nothing like this is ever predictable.

You can stay up to date on any additional Zeek-related news through Troy Dooly’s site: http://mlmhelpdesk.com

Folks think about this for a minute, we all know that Zeek has folded up shop, this is no secret. So if this can happen to a company like Zeek that actually had a sound and profitable business model, then think about what can happen to a company such as Profit Clicking which is really nothing more then a cycler and does not really provide any sort of product for any REAL clients. Everything is internal and the compensation plan as well as products are geared strictly for the affiliates.

When Profit Clicking folds don't say I didn't warn you... With that being said I wish you all the best of luck with your online programs!

Edited by 20Mil
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

20mil - I'm just going to say that I completely disagree with EVERYTHING you have said above, but I don't want to keep getting into debates about it. I feel that just about everything you said is incorrect, but we have 2 separate opinions on it. It's up to each person to do their own due diligence. I absolutely love Profit Clicking and it has been a blessing for us financially! Thanks to Profit Clicking, we have come out of severe debt and now we are living extremely comfortable. Profit Clicking has allowed us to live the life we want to live. I don't know where I would be today if we had not found this program. And it continues to bless us! smile.gif

Hi Saradise,

Checking in to see how Profit Clicking is doing now?  Still paying?  If not, what happened? Hopefully the post I made late 2012 saved at least one person from losing money with this ponzi scheme...

Looks like everything I said was correct and you were leading people right into a trap with your "feel good" hype about this ponzi based program!

**WARNING** -  Frederick Mann has now setup a new HYIP called "Paid Click  (this program is doomed to fail just like ALL of his previous programs)

Edited by 20Mil

Hi Saradise,

Checking in to see how Profit Clicking is doing now?  Still paying?  If not, what happened? Hopefully the post I made late 2012 saved at least one person from losing money with this ponzi scheme...

Looks like everything I said was correct and you were leading people right into a trap with your "feel good" hype about this ponzi based program!

**WARNING** -  Frederick Mann has now setup a new HYIP called "Paid Click  (this program is doomed to fail just like ALL of his previous programs)

I am in PC and yes they are still paying also Frederick Mann doesnt have anything to do with Profit clicking so yea you are wrong.  He was once affiliated with Just been paid and many including my self made alot of money through it lasted a couple years Frederick Mann is also very old so he sold off Just been paid and now PC has all new admin, they are global and are doing great.  Still got some bugs but they are coming out with a PC debit card also numerous online payments processors to just name a few.

Edited by easyrider

I am in PC and yes they are still paying also Frederick Mann doesnt have anything to do with Profit clicking so yea you are wrong.  He was once affiliated with Just been paid and many including my self made alot of money through it lasted a couple years Frederick Mann is also very old so he sold off Just been paid and now PC has all new admin, they are global and are doing great.  Still got some bugs but they are coming out with a PC debit card also numerous online payments processors to just name a few.

Hi Saradise,

The sell of JBP was a front to start over again, you and I both know that...  

PC may not be completely shut down but it will be VERY soon.  Mark these words Easy. My post from late 2012 explains everything in detail and nothing has changed.  This is a ponzi based scheme and anybody promoting this garbage should be held responsible.  

Oh and Frederick Mann being too old is not a good argument due to the fact that he just setup a new program called "Paid Click"  Where is the logic behind your reasoning now if being "too old" was the reason?  

5 months after the transition and they are still working out "bugs" ?      What kind of bugs?   Like not being able to make full payout kind of bugs?  Nasty little critters those kinds of bugs...   They are all too common in the online community!  LOL

I am still on staff with profit clicking and members are still able to withdraw, including myself. 

JBP was sold to a new owner and JBP became Profit Clicking. I never said Frederick Mann was too old, I said he retired, which he did. But now, you are correct that he has started a new program called Click Paid. 

Part of the problem with the "bugs" as you call them, is from the migration and from the extreme growth in members.

This is definitely not a ponzi scheme...it is an EXCELLENT program and has been a huge blessing in my life. I also plan to join Click Paid and will support any programs created by Frederick Mann....he is a genius and has helped so many of us to actually be able to make money from home!!

Anybody reading this don't fall for what the liars and cheerleaders say about Profit Clicking "working out issues" after 5 months of "transition" time...

See for yourself:  http://isloootalkingpoint.com/profit-clicking-is-now-confirmed-scam/  (tons of members haven't seen a penny back for months!)

Some more proof:  http://hyipingmoney.org/profitclicking-scam-update-profit-shift/

Saradise and Easy,

You two should be ashamed of yourselves for still standing up for and promoting this type of ponzi scheme!  I told it how it was back in October and one here actually had the nerve to say that I am totally incorrect.  LOL   No I wasn't...  I sincerely hope you are held responsible for your lies!

I'm making money with it....every day since October 2011 when I joined! I'm not a liar. I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a great opportunity. You do your thing and I'll do mine. Not every program is for everyone. But for me, I am making money, so I am happy. :)

LOL that is a flat out lie! 

Anybody not sure please read my original post from October 27, 2012 again.  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/115339-rank-hyip/?p=1054508

It will tell you everything you need to know in detail. Not just some one liners like "it's been a blessing and I'm still getting paid" which is obviously a lie!  Simple Google searches will tell you that there are problems right now.  Even EasyRider said they are "working out bugs" still but won't clarify.

Ask yourselves:  What type of bugs could they be working out?

Saradise,

You should be ashamed of yourself and should be called out on your LIE!  Unbelievable what people will do...

Edited by 20Mil

LOL that is a flat out lie! 

Anybody not sure please read my original post from October 27, 2012 again.  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/115339-rank-hyip/?p=1054508

It will tell you everything you need to know in detail. Not just some one liners like "it's been a blessing and I'm still getting paid" which is obviously a lie!  Simple Google searches will tell you that there are problems right now.  Even EasyRider said they are "working out bugs" still but won't clarify.

Ask yourselves:  What type of bugs could they be working out?

Saradise,

You should be ashamed of yourself and should be called out on your LIE!  Unbelievable what people will do...

Are u mad others are making money? you sound like a child bro honestly... Its ok you can hate all you want.  This is only one avenue of income i make, so to eaches own and for the record there will always be people complain on the net about programs didnt go their way or they havent got paid in due time, their is a risk involved in everything and this will be the last post i respond to you .  I myself and others that i connect with on a daily basis have made money in PC so the proof is in the pudding as for others i cant speak for.  So i should be ashamed of myself? nah i am actually very content but thanks for the wake up call bud lmao.  The bugs i am referring to are the timing they are taking to pay but eventually do get paid they are working on that as we speak with like i said a new PC debit card also other payment processors in order to get paid.

Edited by easyrider

I make excellent money trading currencies.  I don't rely on a ponzi scheme for my income Easy, that is foolish. In these HYIP games you play, your gain is another person's loss and you know it.  How is trying to help others childish?  I thought you were the Christian but it sounds like you are a thief and are proud of it.

My point exactly:  Withdrawals are not happening on time if at all. Don't talk about debit cards as I have seen tons of programs who have plans for debit cards / private payment processors which end up disappearing...  It's nothing new buddy...  LOL

Fair warning to all:  Profit Clicking is not able to make payments on time. This comes directly from one of their proud members.

By the way, here is a screen shot of my most recent closed GBP/AUD trades which were opened up last month:  http://screencast.com/t/3ZA2u8ylV2u

Here was my call on Gold:  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141371-gold-breaks-major-ascending-trend-line/

Up over $25,000 with these trades and did a little over $10k shorting Gold in the last 2 weeks.  

The good thing about this money I made is that it wasn't ponzi based...  LOL  
Edited by 20Mil

• 3 weeks later...

I am still on staff with profit clicking and members are still able to withdraw, including myself. 

JBP was sold to a new owner and JBP became Profit Clicking. I never said Frederick Mann was too old, I said he retired, which he did. But now, you are correct that he has started a new program called Click Paid. 

Part of the problem with the "bugs" as you call them, is from the migration and from the extreme growth in members.

This is definitely not a ponzi scheme...it is an EXCELLENT program and has been a huge blessing in my life. I also plan to join Click Paid and will support any programs created by Frederick Mann....he is a genius and has helped so many of us to actually be able to make money from home!!

If you are on staff then there is no doubt YOU are getting paid.After all that is how these schemes work with those at the bottom left holding the bag.Hmm ad packs you say eh? Being at the top will your demise be the same as Oh I don't know  .. maybe this guy?

http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/08/29/urgent-bulletin-moving-adsurfdaily-ponzi-schemer-andy-bowdoin-sentenced-to-78-months-in-federal-prison-maximum-under-plea-agreement/

• Upvote 1

I have a friend that introduced me to this stuff a couple of weeks ago. He mentioned that him and some of his friends were in zeek rewards I believe; and that it went south on them last year sometime. They have been doing this for a while now and some of them make a very good living doing it. He got me into profitable sunrise as they said they have been using it for a while now and believe it to be legit.

But I have been watching some of his friends test out other programs that never pay anything back which has saved me from loosing money myself because me and him don't start unless his friends get results first. I do believe after researching all of these sights that 99% of them or scams. We only know of 2 as far as I know that seem legit but even they could close any day, you never know.

If your going to try profitable sunrise its best to sign up under someone that is in a private group it pays more interest. What is interesting to me is they sent out an email a couple days ago stating that they were going to work with the IRS to be compliant with them and only move money in and out by bank wire from now and not by ecurrencie sights  so that the IRS can see what we are doing and make sure we are paying our taxes. It made us think they were going to be around for a good while if they were going to go to all that trouble but who knows.

I make excellent money trading currencies.  I don't rely on a ponzi scheme for my income Easy, that is foolish. In these HYIP games you play, your gain is another person's loss and you know it.  How is trying to help others childish?  I thought you were the Christian but it sounds like you are a thief and are proud of it.

My point exactly:  Withdrawals are not happening on time if at all. Don't talk about debit cards as I have seen tons of programs who have plans for debit cards / private payment processors which end up disappearing...  It's nothing new buddy...  LOL

Fair warning to all:  Profit Clicking is not able to make payments on time. This comes directly from one of their proud members.

By the way, here is a screen shot of my most recent closed GBP/AUD trades which were opened up last month:  http://screencast.com/t/3ZA2u8ylV2u

Here was my call on Gold:  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141371-gold-breaks-major-ascending-trend-line/

Up over $25,000 with these trades and did a little over $10k shorting Gold in the last 2 weeks.  

The good thing about this money I made is that it wasn't ponzi based...  LOL  

So 20 Mil....A quick question for you. Even if Paul Burks bailed after the night mare, has anyone else from his staff picked up the ball to run with it and start a new Zeek Rewards type of  program?????

Does anyone k ow anything about these animals??????

Dont touch ANY HYIPs  they are all scams......if you really must invest your money, go buy an ounce or 2 of silver bullion and wait

Yes, zeek rewards is a very solid company that has been around for 14 years they are in a multi million dollar business penny auctions and well known. If you cant recruit then its the right place for you but its take a while to compound your money if you only put in a few hundred now if you are investing a couple grand and leave it at 100% compound place your ad every day and let it ride 4-6 months without taking money out youl be making a nice monthly income stream if you set your earnings at withdrawing 30% per month and then put it back at 100%. also regarding HYIP's i have made a lot of money over the years with Hyip's but yes they are NOT solid investments plus you need to do research one i am doing wel with is royalty 7 and its going strong key is to take out your intial investment out once tyou have made it back, then play with their money and to diversify in a couple other ones that have been around for a little while youll make quick money they are very risky though and proceed with caution its not for the faint of heart ive lost money as well. also look into Jss tripler same as zeek rewards pays 2% daily and its a beast smile.gif thing is with JSS tripler you dont have to place an ad everyday to earn that interest daily to get credit you buy shares smile.gif

I dont think ill trust any online "thing" again, unless it has REAL tangible prods...................zeek was a JOKE