Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WAITING FOR THURSDAY'S FAIRY-TALE

Skybear

Here is a good way to clear our minds: Lets hold a contest to guess what this next Thursday's Lies and BS will be from Okie!

I'll start it: "They is a small glitch but everything is done now. They is done. You is all going to be in a 747 at 15,000 feet. The engines is running and Bulldog am my co-pilot. We is all going to be happy by tomorrow morning. NUFF SAID."

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Rv to occur on a day ending in y during a month with 28 30 or 31 days in a year starting in 20 rate will be between 1.17-46:1 should happen between the next 24 to 72 hours god willing unless an unforeseen gliche or hold up from a 3 letter agency occurs got a call bbl with more inaccurate bs from fabricated Intel sources high up

• Upvote 4

Good morning to all ships at sea, people everywhere, and aliens in the sky.

First thank you to all the mods that this could not have happened without and Bulldog, my loyal and faithful partner in crime.

We have been commended by a three letter agency for our silence and now the 747 is flying above a million feet. The cake is

baked and the train pulled into the station.

Iraq has let the cat out of the bag and the rats, gnats, and bats in the corn crib were thwarted and arrested.

If you cannot decipher my cryptic language because you don't have a fourth grade education, then let me dumb it down for you. There has been

an in country rv in Iraq and rates are live and active in the US on the front screens of many banks I talk to daily. There has been cash ins in Europe

and the rate is excellent.

Don't ask stupid questions as it is done. We will be at the banks tomorrow so wake up your friends and tell them. Also just remember no man

knows the rate or date. Do not call the banks, it will stop the rv. I will tell you when to go. Wait I have an incoming

phone call. I just was contacted by the NSA and with strong wording was told to share no more confidential intel. Just remember we have

not been in such a good position ever. Commencing radio silence in four, three, two....

OkieIloveU: you are such a great man, you are an inspiration to us all. You are a wonderful and great man of god. Thank you for all your time and here is

Pecan pie for u.

Humanwithhalfabrain: why have you said it has rv'ed fifty or so times in the past three years with cash ins all over the world? Do you think

that your contacts have been impeccable as you say? From reading your posts, you have been wrong 100% of the time.

IwillfollowOkie: We don't need that negativity here. Get him gypsy mama.

Gypsy mama: He was banned and let this be a warning to anyone that tries to desecrate Okie's house with lies. If Okie said it is done, then it is done. Nuff said.

If anyone wants this con job stopped, file a complaint at FBI.gov. Years ago Wade Cook made outlandish claims about making money in the stock market.

He was finally stopped and an investigation that followed revealed he did not pay taxes properly. He and his wife were sentenced to a federal penitentiary.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

First thank you to all the mods that this could not have happened without and Bulldog, my loyal and faithful partner in crime.

We have been commended by a three letter agency for our silence and now the 747 is flying above a million feet. The cake is

Iraq has let the cat out of the bag and the rats, gnats, and bats in the corn crib were thwarted and arrested.

If you cannot decipher my cryptic language because you don't have a fourth grade education, then let me dumb it down for you. There has been

an in country rv in Iraq and rates are live and active in the US on the front screens of many banks I talk to daily. There has been cash ins in Europe

Don't ask stupid questions as it is done. We will be at the banks tomorrow so wake up your friends and tell them. Also just remember no man

knows the rate or date. Do not call the banks, it will stop the rv. I will tell you when to go. Wait I have an incoming

phone call. I just was contacted by the NSA and with strong wording was told to share no more confidential intel. Just remember we have

not been in such a good position ever. Commencing radio silence in four, three, two....

OkieIloveU: you are such a great man, you are an inspiration to us all. You are a wonderful and great man of god. Thank you for all your time and here is

Pecan pie for u.

Humanwithhalfabrain: why have you said it has rv'ed fifty or so times in the past three years with cash ins all over the world? Do you think

that your contacts have been impeccable as you say? From reading your posts, you have been wrong 100% of the time.

Gypsy mama: He was banned and let this be a warning to anyone that tries to desecrate Okie's house with lies. If Okie said it is done, then it is done. Nuff said.

If anyone wants this con job stopped, file a complaint at FBI.gov. Years ago Wade Cook made outlandish claims about making money in the stock market.

He was finally stopped and an investigation that followed revealed he did not pay taxes properly. He and his wife were sentenced to a federal penitentiary.

I do enjoy your posts beringsea

• Upvote 3

Thanks RRSport, couldn't sleep so thought I'd give this thread a go. I've obviously spent too much time at OOM, though was finally banned when I posted a link to the FBI complaints and asked about the scripture of causing others to stumble whie pointing out that because of jOkie's words people that fell for his pitches have lost cars, houses and family. They believe it is done and see a huge opportunity to really cash in since dinar is still for sale at the pre rv rate. As well a number of suicides were reported on that site. There is no sincere believer in Christ that would continue to post false intel after learning of anyone losing anything due to their influence. Let alone hearing of people that have killed themselves.

They said I threatened Okie and the site. Here I just thought I was helping others to wipe this

scum from the Internet. Guess they don't take to kindly to pointing towards justice for leading others financially astray. Much like Wade Cook did.

• Upvote 4

My ship has been sailing the seven seas for 8 years now. Where am I?

Lost in the vast Ocean of "Intel"... Just like myself (8 years as well).

We already told you the RV occurred! Me and Bulldog are so tired of your stupid questions, we're going to bed! You'll be lucky if we ever post again.

scoot over bulldog

Awesome.

Pecan pie for u.

Great piece of Okie-like literature...I enjoyed it... Thanks.

• Upvote 2

Woooa...it's not even Thurday...HI dodges the bulett this time...now it's NM in crosshairs. Yup...they're cashing out in Tumcumcari.

4-23-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg we are hearing all kinds of rumours right now...good ones...from all over...ORLANDO, ATLANTA, RENO, LAS VEGAS, NEW MEXICO...appears things are in high gear and I have calls in everywhere... verifications are on the way.

4-24-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 THIS CONTINUES IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. BANKS, CODES, UST, BIS, ...HAWAII CLOSINGS..."IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT" OR LATER MORN? WE WAIT. NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE, DATE, FINAL TIME. TOO CLOSE TO CALL...ALL SYSTEMS GREEN AND GO. RATES HIGH WITH IQD AND STRONG DONG.

4-23-2012 Intel Guru BWM news came late this afternoon which...led me to rule out the bank update at 2... but news did come later that there was indeed movement... I think there is still an opportunity for tonight as long as nothing new comes into play. I'm looking for a basic rate...4-6 and anything above that will be gravy...heck, that will be gravy.

4-23-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman THE BANKS DO HAVE RATE LOCKED AND LIVE [codeD] BUT ON SIDE OF IT SAYS T.B.L...TO BE RELEASED LATER. THIS IS A FACT I HAVE SEEN IT AT LEAST 3 TIMES. THEY HAVE TRIED TO PROCESS THIS EVENT SINCE LATE LAST NITE AN KEEP TRYING EVERY FEW HOURS. THERE ARE 12 IN FIRST BASKET...ALL RATES WERE SET BACK IN JAN. IT IS TOTALY OUT OF ALL HANDS, I DO MEAN ALL, OTHER THAN THE BANKS.

Here is a good way to clear our minds: Lets hold a contest to guess what this next Thursday's Lies and BS will be from Okie!

I'll start it: "They is a small glitch but everything is done now. They is done. You is all going to be in a 747 at 15,000 feet. The engines is running and Bulldog am my co-pilot. We is all going to be happy by tomorrow morning. NUFF SAID."

You must be awful bored..... :D

• Upvote 1

Pecan pie for u.

BearingSea

You have got it down 'PAT'!

Maybe you should trash your use of English just a bit to meet his "JED CLAMPET" level of speech. . .but except for that you have him down EXACTLY!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"UV radiation emitted from Solar flares have deflected off Niburu and affected the Earth's ionosphere disrupting the algorithms needed for the RV to take place. God is in control and will make this come into fruition. The plane has missed the runway due to high winds out of the East, we are circling the runway currently at 10,000 ft. We are blessed." - Generic Guru Response.

• Upvote 4

WHALES ARE CASHIN IN AS WE SPEAK.IN COUNTRY RV HAS OCCURED.WE AWAIT OUR BLESSING.NO ONE KNOWS DATE OR RATE.RATE IS HIGH.FLYING 747 AT 12000 FT.LOL they contrdict themselves in the same conversation No one knows rate or date,yet rate is high.Total jagoffs.

• Upvote 3

GOOD EVENING ALL YOU SHIPS AT SEA AND BIRDS IN THE AIR. OUR BLESSING DRAWETH NIGH FOR OUR FATHER DESIRETH THAT WE BE PROSPEROUS. THANK YOU MODS AND ALL THE GOOD FOLKS WHO HAVE PERSERVERED WITH US FOR WITHOUT YOU WE COULD NEVER HAVE PULLED THIS OFF. YEA, WE SAY YEA. THIS HAS BEEN A LONG BUMPY RIDE BUT HE WHO MAKES THE WATERS SMOOTH AND THE WAVES CALM HAS AGAIN COME TO OUR AIDE. WE WILL BE AT THE BANKS TOMORROW TO FINALLY CASH IN. THE SCREENS AND ALGORITHYMS ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT AND THE NUMBERS ARE HIGH. TONIGHT WE WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION FROM OUR SOURCES AND IF ALL ARE COMPATIBLE THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT WE CAN CASH IN BY FRIDAY BUT NO LATER THAN MONDAY. NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE BUT THREE PEOPLE AND THEY HAVE TOLD US NOT TO FRET OR WORRY THAT IT ALL IS LOOKING PREETY GOOD FOR SOMETIME VERY VERY SOON. BULLDOG YOU HAVE SHARED SOME VERY VALUABLE INTEL WITH ME THAT WILL NOT CONTRADICT WHAT I HAVE SAID. WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL IN ADVANCE FOR WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1